Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Zyzzfaggotpoutmaxxed u mirin?
IMG 20200712 180424 502

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Copeful, kuroro and 23 others
MY GOD !!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE big booba looba BANG BANGS!! those CONGO BONGOS.. THOSE jiggly jiggly jiros. those plumpa lumpa dump POW POWS.. succulent sucker-sucks! Whoopee cushion yum yums, triple nipple wham whams. those bouncin biggalos!! THOSE BIG FAT HOOTER SHOOTERS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1934 and 9 others
What is your height and wingspan?

MY GOD !!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE big booba looba BANG BANGS!! those CONGO BONGOS.. THOSE jiggly jiggly jiros. those plumpa lumpa dump POW POWS.. succulent sucker-sucks! Whoopee cushion yum yums, triple nipple wham whams. those bouncin biggalos!! THOSE BIG FAT HOOTER SHOOTERS
🤤🤤
What is your height and wingspan?
Manlet height
T rex wingspan

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
You actually look really good but stop putting that shit on ur face or if its sweat idk what but the shinyness makes you look gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, SubhumanCurrycel, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Good but you look 5 feet 3

I think mine is better.

Attachments

• My body.jpg
    My body.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 167
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Midget chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Crazy

• JFL
whats ur weight?

Holy fuck, i am indeed MIRIN' SON

Natty or on gear?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
being 170cm(5'7) and 60kg you would look like a skeleton even when ur short
Yh i kinda look dyel in clothes, i need to bulk up a bit more tbh id be happy with same leaness and around 65kg
Mirin' bro! Very impressive, how long did it take you? I'm gonna start gymcelling again soon too
Like 2 yrs on and off. I should be bigger if i was more consistent.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 6873
Yh i kinda look dyel in clothes, i need to bulk up a bit more tbh id be happy with same leaness and around 65kg

Damn i know what i'll be doing for the next 2 years ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1680

well impressive anyhow ngl. how old are u?

because people say lean to ppl with no muscle that are skinny
Im 65kg at 185, call me a rail or whatever but im the second strongest in a class of 35, the strongest guy benches 150kg at 79 and competes. Next to my classmates who weight 20kg more i still don’t look small bcuz all their extra weight is fat and some have bigger legs but im talking upper body
05853DDE EDC7 44B8 B7CF 58DAF80A2A1E
0343B325 9E4B 4995 95F4 B903B4AD31CF

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Lolcel, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Im 65kg at 185, call me a rail or whatever but im the second strongest in a class of 35, the strongest guy benches 150kg at 79 and competes. Next to my classmates who weight 20kg more i still don’t look small bcuz all their extra weight is fat and some have bigger legs but im talking upper body View attachment 510902View attachment 510903
i dont care how lean you are tbh, you are not big if thats what you mean. at 65kg at 185 your a stick, lean if you will

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Im 65kg at 185, call me a rail or whatever but im the second strongest in a class of 35, the strongest guy benches 150kg at 79 and competes. Next to my classmates who weight 20kg more i still don’t look small bcuz all their extra weight is fat and some have bigger legs but im talking upper body View attachment 510902View attachment 510903
Mirin frame u look lean af
What bf%, u look ~12%

u do look pretty thin but shredded from the back
This is the ideal physique View attachment 510906
no its not lol, if brad with that physique was at the beach and then this guy was at the beach with the same physique then brad would get mogged

• JFL
u do look pretty thin but shredded from the back

no its not lol, if brad with that physique was at the beach and then this guy was at the beach with the same physique then brad would get mogged
View attachment 510917
Imo Brad's physique is the physique naturals should strive for. Its impossible for 99% of people to be brad pitt level lean and be much bigger. And we all know bf%>muscle mass

• +1
  • +1
yeah natty wise the male model body or the fight club body is definitely ideal

bloating up is cope for sure
Even a lot of roidcels wont look like bp in fc, because average person has shit genetics.

yeah natty wise the male model body or the fight club body is definitely ideal

bloating up is cope for sure
Face wise its ideal aswell and face>body. If you have more muscle you will need lower bf% for face to look as lean

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 1680
Even a lot of roidcels wont look like bp in fc, because average person has shit genetics.
Face wise its ideal aswell and face>body. If you have more muscle you will need lower bf% for face to look as lean
yeah ik, just getting 15-20 lbs muscle and being 10-12% is enough body wise, and facially speaking ideal too..

and roiding is a meme for most normies they think they will become like this

and end up like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 1680
Mogs me in everything but height
IMG 20200701 184958  01  01

• +1
Reactions: Incoming