Rate my body

I don't look like Pitt but my cock is bigger for sure
I look like Pitt but idk about dick bcuz in the leaked Pitt pics it seemed like he had been swimming and especially if it was cold the dick shrinks

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Post a normal body pic so we can see frame also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Im 65kg at 185, call me a rail or whatever but im the second strongest in a class of 35, the strongest guy benches 150kg at 79 and competes. Next to my classmates who weight 20kg more i still don’t look small bcuz all their extra weight is fat and some have bigger legs but im talking upper body View attachment 510902View attachment 510903
What are your best lifts?

If you aren't at least benching 250lb(113kg), Squating 350lb(159kg), and Deadlifting 450lb(204kg), you can't call yourself strong.

Even those example lifts arent that good jfl. Minimum 300/400/500 B/S/D to be seen as strong

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted and Ritalincell
Pretty good definition
One question tho , was your shoulder to waist ratio pretty good before hitting the gym?

If you aren't at least benching 250lb(113kg), Squating 350lb(159kg), and Deadlifting 450lb(204kg), you can't call yourself strong.

Even those example lifts arent that good jfl. Minimum 300/400/500 B/S/D to be seen as strong
He is 16 btw xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

Benching 1.3 times bw is considered strong for 16 where i live

He is 16 btw xD
Good for him.

I benched 265, Squated 350, and deadlifted 450 when I was 16. no excuses

I'm 18 now and I can PM you proof of my current lifts (bench 295, squat 385, deadlift 535)

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Pretty good definition
One question tho , was your shoulder to waist ratio pretty good before hitting the gym?
is 1,66 a good ratio untrained?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Good for him.

I benched 265, Squated 350, and deadlifted 450 when I was 16. no excuses

I'm 18 now and I can PM you proof of my current lifts (bench 295, squat 385, deadlift 535)
It may be true but it ia very rare

It may be true but it ia very rare
So do you want me to PM video proof or not?

Also its not that rare. Most males can get close to 300/400/500 after a few years of training

So do you want me to PM video proof or not?

Also its not that rare. Most males can get close to 300/400/500 after a few years of training
I see youtubers doing it every day, I know it is possible. Pm if you want but idc. What is.your height nd weight and when did you start training and when did you start puberty

I see youtubers doing it every day, I know it is possible. Pm if you want but idc. What is.your height nd weight and when did you start training and when did you start puberty
My Height is 5'9" and I started training on October 2017.

When I did those lifts (295/385/535) I was around 165lbs bodyweight.

Not sure when I started puberty tbh but probably around 12 or 13

• +1
ok wait you fucking retard, we will see his ratio
D3FE811A 82C3 4D92 9036 8B0924934F65

chad
mirin everything except skin and height
should easily b able to slay in america tho holy

so is 2.0 achievable natty?
For you and me? no. For genetically extremely blessed people? yes. His waist is comically small compared with his shoulders and clavicles. It is rare af like 1 in 1 million rare

• +1
For you and me? no. For genetically extremely blessed people? yes. His waist is comically small compared with his shoulders and clavicles. It is rare af like 1 in 1 million rare
ye exactly, my point is that retard in this thread is saying he has 1.9

• JFL
You are sex machine bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Yeah looks decent but small ribcage

• +1
Yeah looks decent but small ribcage
Yeh ik i have narrow pecs. Thats why i need to build my lats to fraud ribcage width kek.

Attachments

• 8884B33C-E1A3-4938-9D71-AC8E8193C579.jpeg
    8884B33C-E1A3-4938-9D71-AC8E8193C579.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5393
Yeh ik i have narrow pecs. Thats why i need to build my lats to fraud ribcage width kek.
do decline bench press for ur small lower chest also, looks like uve done mostly incline bench

• +1
Ethnic or not you are 6,5 psl With crazy irl appeall.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 1680
@lifestyle21873 still ain't buying it but you're the expert.

he'd have to be like 5'4 for me to believe it
Aight man, i dont know how u want me to prove those measurements esp height. But u have to remember im small framed, thin bones and have disproportionately small legs (cuz of indian genes)

Mirin hard tbh

• +1
Aight man, i dont know how u want me to prove those measurements esp height. But u have to remember im small framed, thin bones and have disproportionately small legs (cuz of indian genes)
i'm not discrediting your body, you look insane. at least in the first picture you posted. really really good body.

but people at your claimed height look like skeletons with that weight

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 1680
i'm not discrediting your body, you look insane. at least in the first picture you posted. really really good body.

but people at your claimed height look like skeletons with that weight
Yh valid, when people ask me my weight, theyre suprised when i tell them cuz they expect higher.

mogs me brutally

• WTF
@lifestyle21873 still ain't buying it but you're the expert.

he'd have to be like 5'4 for me to believe it
yeah hes definitely lying about something, i have never in my lfie seen a 61kg guy look like that, not even the top tier guys in my gym. no idea why you would want to lie about this kinda stuff on fucking looksmax, no one gives a shit if you do surgeries/roiding here

face looks gay af thanks to your lips and make up

yeah hes definitely lying about something, i have never in my lfie seen a 61kg guy look like that, not even the top tier guys in my gym. no idea why you would want to lie about this kinda stuff on fucking looksmax, no one gives a shit if you do surgeries/roiding here
Hes probably heightfrauding but he doesnt look big in second pic, looks like average gymcel at my gym