Rate my body

yeah hes definitely lying about something, i have never in my lfie seen a 61kg guy look like that, not even the top tier guys in my gym. no idea why you would want to lie about this kinda stuff on fucking looksmax, no one gives a shit if you do surgeries/roiding here
his torso is kinda short and he is 5'7 lol
here is guy at 5'8/70kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
his torso is kinda short and he is 5'7 lol
here is guy at 5'8/70kg

172 cm and 70kg sounds reasonable, however the guy in the thread says he is 170cm and 61kg

U honestly think im as musclular as this guy??
bro honestly idc if ur lying or not. you have a good body thats all that matters

• +1
bro honestly idc if ur lying or not. you have a good body thats all that matters
Man if someone says ur lying abt something, when ur not, who wouldnt get frustrated but yh whatever.

• Love it
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Man if someone says ur lying abt something, when ur not, who wouldnt get frustrated but yh whatever.
alright then i believe you

• Love it
You guys are weird, 5'7 60 kg can look like that, I'm 5'8 54 kg and I can look like him if I get to 60 as well. Also I don't think 5'7 hurts that bad for this imo. Would ppl rather be 6'1 normie or OP at 5'7? I think I would choose OP but there's tons of "height > face if below 5'10" ppl here so idk.

• Love it
Mogs mine but prolly height frauding . 5 7 and 60 kg with that body doesn’t seem very plausible

Mogs mine but prolly height frauding . 5 7 and 60 kg with that body doesn’t seem very plausible
Bro if i lied about height, i wouldve also bumped my weight up and said im like 65 kg

• +1
Reactions: androgenic and Sikkunt23
Gigachadpreet solid physique mirin small waist

• +1
Bro if i lied about height, i wouldve also bumped my weight up and said im like 65 kg
How do u look big while being that low in weight Bhai . U legit mog my body by a lot . And I’m 5 10 , 147lbs

How do u look big while being that low in weight Bhai . U legit mog my body by a lot . And I’m 5 10 , 147lbs
Small legs, plus im not acc that big, just have decent proportions and im quite lean

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Do you slay a lot?