classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I have been working out a week ago since it’s new year

Here is my body
What do I need to improve?
09C238B3 97D4 4C83 98EC 9BF7E2E03CCE

433698A8 8DEC 469C 8332 BD270B0DC19A

Thanks no homo tho

U got a great frame to begin with.
Focus on upper chest and side shoulders the most since they are the hardest to develop.

Other than that eat train sleep repeat

arms and shoulders need a lot of work, they're much less developed than the rest of your body

but yes your frame is good you've got good bodybuilding genes

I would never say that to anyone but TRAIN YOUR ARMS

In general the holy trinity of lookism(Forearms, Neck & Shoulders) is the only thing one should focus on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
arms and shoulders need a lot of work, they're much less developed than the rest of your body

but yes your frame is good you've got good bodybuilding genes
I took swimming and I stretch a lot so arm and shoulders? Do I and Chico have similar build

I took swimming and I stretch a lot so arm and shoulders? Do I and Chico have similar build
biceps, triceps, forearms and delts

chest too but focus around your arms

Focus on side delts, upper chest, arms and forearms, more on side delts then anything tho you have the potential to become wide af

Just do a full body workout I guess.

Need more muscles on your arms buddy

Coomer arms assymetry

Chico doesn’t have a good frame mate
What type of body I have toned or skinny? I heard women like 75% of girls like toned guys
Skinny for sure
I have been working out a week ago since it’s new year

Here is my body
What do I need to improve?
View attachment 11034
View attachment 11035
Thanks no homo tho
You have good bone structure though

Better than chico’s frame (not height)

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Ok, you have good hip to waist. Shoulders seems wider a bit but its not super crazy wide. You lack musle mass on arms tbh. Try measuring your bideltoid width, its important to have raw width too

• Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer
U got a great frame to begin with.
Focus on upper chest and side shoulders the most since they are the hardest to develop.

Other than that eat train sleep repeat
Phad i remember u cum back

Ok, you have good hip to waist. Shoulders seems wider a bit but its not super crazy wide. You lack musle mass on arms tbh. Try measuring your bideltoid width, its important to have raw width too
Thanks captain 😺

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Yeah and MSE as well other heavy softmaxing stuff like,starting retional,dermapen and peppermint oil for hairline lowering,organic shampoo and conditioner, getting rid of glasses and also laser 9 moles In my face

• +1
Yeah and MSE as well other heavy softmaxing stuff like,starting retional,dermapen and peppermint oil for hairline lowering,organic shampoo and conditioner, getting rid of glasses and also laser 9 moles In my face
you have glasses?

you have glasses?
Yeah unfortunately also makes my eyes dry and kinda gives me bags tbh when I wear them

I’m planing to get LASIK laser surgery so I could get my perfect vision back

• +1