• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1707 and razerftw
@ZyzzReincarnate mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and samm735
yeah you got the crabs and genital warts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and razerftw
Doesnt mean he doesnt mog op. Op has been posting how his back looks wide and that is delusional, yet no one has a problem with that.

When you got more soy than blood in your veins
says you cumface

shit back tbh. fat, no muscle, just all around terrible.

srs shit thread, op come back when you get at least some v taper going on there, for now you havef low T soyboy back
do pullups every day and learn how to pose, you look like you are about to get your back lashed

Lol you don't mog shit brah, I already saw your photo on the forum.
keep crying for me i have possibly the best frame on this entire forum

keep crying for me i have possibly the best frame on this entire forum

All you have is good ratio between the waste and shoulders, probably similar with mine, but you have shit shape and insertions for the dorsal muscles

All you have is good ratio between the waste and shoulders, probably similar with mine, but you have shit shape and insertions for the dorsal muscles
my insertions are fine, i just have an extremely big frame that will take a lot of muscle to fill in. (6'3, extremely wide clavicles 24" bideltoid)

my insertions are fine, i just have an extremely big frame that will take a lot of muscle to fill in. (6'3, extremely wide clavicles 24" bideltoid)
send pics

Your back will never look like this no batter how much muscles you will put on, look at the top lateral roundness, you don't have that and you will never will

jfl that back is just way more full than mine it has nothing to do with insertions. you can see my lats go all the way down

andarine s4

I am not talking about insertions, but about the muscle shape how it forms the V

If it's a complete straight
your V taper, instad of having roundness

do you have 24 inches bideltoid when you start lifting?
what is your ratio?

Last edited: