Rate my eye area and suggestions for improvement

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I’m currently trying to improve my eyebrows
and eye area in general since the orthognathic surgery is done. Castor oil has helped with the eyebrows. I wish they could grow more in length since there’s quite some space between them. Restylene fillers for under eyes have been in my bucket list since I’ve some dark circles and bad under eye area.

Due to lack of prominent nasal bridge my eyes look farther than they really are. I was thinking about a rhino for that but I’m not sure if it’s that bad.

Any other suggestions for improvement? Also rate ngl.

F3B7E27B F4A1 46CB 93A3 0282CD36C20B

I’m currently trying to improve my eyebrows
and eye area in general since the orthognathic surgery is done. Castor oil has helped with the eyebrows. I wish they could grow more in length since there’s quite some space between them. Restylene fillers for under eyes have been in my bucket list since I’ve some dark circles and bad under eye area.

Due to lack of prominent nasal bridge my eyes look farther than they really are. I was thinking about a rhino for that but I’m not sure if it’s that bad.

Any other suggestions for improvement? Also rate ngl.

View attachment 10042

Above average eye area.
Improvements:
1. Eyebrows would be better if slightly thicker/denser, color is ideal.
2. Slight eye bags and dark/reddish "circles" can be improved
3. Eyelashes aren't thick, look into increasing growth.

That's about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Rating a mod --> :banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Nibba and androidcel
Above average eye area.
Improvements:
1. Eyebrows would be better if slightly thicker/denser, color is ideal.
2. Slight eye bags and dark/reddish "circles" can be improved
3. Eyelashes aren't thick, look into increasing growth.

That's about it tbh
Thanks, I’m trying to make them denser, hopefully in some time they’d be even more dense. Fir the under eye area I’d consult someone probably Taban. I’ve recently started giving attention to eyelashes. Hopefully they’ll be better after some time. I feel castor oil works fir eyebrows. If anyone has an idea plz comment.

What @Future Arablite said and

the gap between your eyebrows is too big, probably due to lack of growth. Keep applying castor oil, especially on that area and hope that it grows. Can take up to 6 months, so stay dedicated. Thickness isn‘t too bad, I‘d say average. The shape could be straighter if you pluck the right hairs. Your eye area is still compact and intimidating though, which is decent

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and 11gaijin
What @Future Arablite said and

the gap between your eyebrows is too big, probably due to lack of growth. Keep applying castor oil, especially on that area and hope that it grows. Can take up to 6 months, so stay dedicated. Thickness isn‘t too bad, I‘d say average. The shape could be straighter if you pluck the right hairs. Your eye area is still compact and intimidating though, which is decent
Thanks. Yeah I mentioned this in the post. The distance is more than it should be. Further accentuates the eye spacing so I’m trying to reduce it. Does castor oil actually cause new hair growth? I’ll keep applying it.

Thanks. Yeah I mentioned this in the post. The distance is more than it should be. Further accentuates the eye spacing so I’m trying to reduce it. Does castor oil actually cause new hair growth? I’ll keep applying it.
Dunno tbh, but what I know is that there are small hairs around your eyebrows that are barely visible. Castor oil should make them thicker and longer

• +1
Dunno tbh, but what I know is that there are small hairs around your eyebrows that are barely visible. Castor oil should make them thicker and longer
Legit

>Due to lack of prominent nasal bridge my eyes look farther than they really are

The distance between your eyes is literally perfect & your hooding is also good. Yours is similar to takaryo's but with better PFL and better distance.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 206
>Due to lack of prominent nasal bridge my eyes look farther than they really are

The distance between your eyes is literally perfect & your hooding is also good. Yours is similar to takaryo's but with better PFL and better distance.
That’s great news tbh. I think due to lens distortion in other pics some people have said that my eyes are far set which isn’t the case.

Isnt that an example of bad hooding? When it makes the upper eyelid nonparallel to the lower eyelid (which is good)?
Is there a way to fix it?

MILLIMETERS OF BONE FROM BEING THE MAN IN YOUR AVATAR. brutal.

That eye area is similar to some guy... I forgot his name. Your eye area is decent. You seem to have some slight cross eyes going on.

• +1
That eye area is similar to some guy... I forgot his name. Your eye area is decent. You seem to have some slight cross eyes going on.
Are you talking about Taka Ryo?

above average/good eyes, by the looks of it you have bags, if you could get filler to help with this.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
10 psl now make me a janitor u ogre

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and dodt
Above average

• +1
Yeah above avg eye area. You're already using castor which is good, I'm also trying latisse on lashes and brows, will report in 2 months if it helped. @SquareChinOrDeath also seems to emphasize peppermint oil because apparently it helps hair growth and density more than minoxidil. I'd look into that.

• +1