rate my eye area

court monarch777

court monarch777

Kraken
photo taken with flash, rear camera, with the arm extended (without distortion) I think my eyes are too big, what surgery could fix that? could you tell me my biggest falio (my eyebrows are like this because of the flash) aproposito i'm already 2 months using minoxidil on my eyebrows

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 12413, Hozay and 2 others
aliais I was unable to see for 2 minutes because of the flash (so this is a topic of great effort)

Sub gandy, over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: court monarch777 and Hozay

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8165 and court monarch777
your eye area is decent good shape, not to much eyeid exposure, good canthal tilt it just lacks eye lashes

your real falio is your phenotype

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
you look like you have an autist stare, you would actually look better with more eyelid exposure

• +1
your eye area is decent good shape, not to much eyeid exposure, good canthal tilt it just lacks eye lashes

your real falio is your phenotype
I'm a mulatto, I only lose to smv whites

Average I guess. No real failo, just squint a little bit and you will be fine.

• +1
you look like you have an autist stare, you would actually look better with more eyelid exposure
I was trying to make a neutral expression

I'm a mulatto, I only lose to smv whites
thought you were asian or indian
in that case i guess you have sucsess with girls since i hear mullatos are the most desired race in america correct me if im wrong tho

thought you were asian or indian
in that case i guess you have sucsess with girls since i hear mullatos are the most desired race in america correct me if im wrong tho
I live in Brazil, here mulattos don't have a smv as good as in America, the biggest smv here are blonds with blue eyes