Rate my eyes + try to know where am i from

M

Mewisthekey

Iron
Ps : am not frowing my eyebrows i just see up

Not a really good pic but your eyes are good

Eye are is irrelevant without the context of the rest of your face.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, dogtown, androidcel and 5 others
romania

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
9/10 tbh

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
Kazakhstan

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@Sean O'Aspie

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Some swarthy country tbh

Ok no one get the answer am an 90% berber kabyle from algeria (i live in algeria too)

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Eye are is irrelevant without the context of the rest of your face.
thats so true man. Eye area means nothing when you have subhuman lower third

we got similar color but you mog me with eyelid hooding

thats so true man. Eye area means nothing when you have subhuman lower third
Ur true my friend but i think i have a good jawline and a good chin but i dont kbow if my cheekbones is good bcz im fcuking bloated and thats ruin my lower third ps : am 15
I will try to get rid of my bloat by doing gym and drinking more water and eating less sodium . But thats fucking hard to get rid of bloat

Ur true my friend but i think i have a good jawline and a good chin but i dont kbow if my cheekbones is good bcz im fcuking bloated and thats ruin my lower third ps : am 15
I will try to get rid of my bloat by doing gym and drinking more water and eating less sodium . But thats fucking hard to get rid of bloat
Good for you buddy boyo.

I have good eyes but still subhuman due to lower third(narrow + recessed) and nose.

Good for you buddy boyo.

I have good eyes but still subhuman due to lower third(narrow + recessed) and nose.
Whats ur age bcz i had recessed chin but it fixed naturally with puberty

Whats ur age bcz i had recessed chin but it fixed naturally with puberty
19, it is over tbh although still getting a bit more bone mass due to delayed puberty. Will need surgery unfortunately.

19, it is over tbh although still getting a bit more bone mass due to delayed puberty. Will need surgery unfortunately.
Do u have an underbite ? Bcz if u have one u can maybe fix that and ur chin will not look recessed

Do u have an underbite ? Bcz if u have one u can maybe fix that and ur chin will not look recessed
No, i have overbite jfl. My maxilla is forward enough but i need ccw rotation + bsso.

No, i have overbite jfl. My maxilla is forward enough but i need ccw rotation + bsso.
I think surgery is the only method but go see and orthotopic or orthodontic before foing surgery

@Sean O'Aspie tier eye area

Frauding

• +1
Reactions: Autist
take a photo of both your eyes at eye level
I cant know but thats a real situation am with friend and its my friend who s taking the picture then i cant see the look back camera and cant frauding + no filter no retouch
Ps sorry for the qualite but i rogned a lot

Ok
See the upper post i did and i cant fraud all timein every situation ..
And if i look down its frauding lel ? When we look down our upper eyelid should not stick like that and our eyelid upper should be a litlle bit visible

Last edited:
Anybodies eyes look good when it’s close up. Post the whole face.

Anybodies eyes look good when it’s close up. Post the whole face.
I understand what u say but i wanna be ano sryyy some guus say im frauding that another photo without light and with looking straighr at the cam

If u have advices for darkcircle say it plz

I cant know but thats a real situation am with friend and its my friend who s taking the picture then i cant see the look back camera and cant frauding + no filter no retouch
Ps sorry for the qualite but i rogned a lot

Ok

See the upper post i did and i cant fraud all timein every situation ..

And if i look down its frauding lel ? When we look down our upper eyelid should not stick like that and our eyelid upper should be a litlle bit visible

yeah your eyes look aesthetic

Arab, lebanese

You have good eyes, I wish I had the color green.

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey and Deleted member 1171
lookslikemineexceptyoursaregreen/10

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey
Like your eye colour

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey