Rate my frame + guess my body fat

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?

6'1 or 6'2 idk

For some reason my face is still bloated, i am hoping to god that my bodyfat is higher than i think it is and that im just fat not bloated.

Shoulders look good but hips ruin it all

Shoulders look good but hips ruin it all
He'll be fine if he puts on muscle.

OP u have a great frame by the looks of it start gymcelling and max out that bidelt

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He'll be fine if he puts on muscle.

OP u have a great frame by the looks of it start gymcelling and max out that bidelt
damn nibba your back :)
do you think with my height and gymcelled body (i will inject when im older) it can halo my below average face?

hips me

• +1
View attachment 41198
6'1 or 6'2 idk

For some reason my face is still bloated, i am hoping to god that my bodyfat is higher than i think it is and that im just fat not bloated.
Those are some good birthing hips, you'll make a fine mother.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
View attachment 41198
6'1 or 6'2 idk

judging from your face you would be fine. your frame is ok i guess hips ruin it. just wear your pants a lil higher so nobody notices. and avoid squats

how much pussy you slaying my guy?

Joking by the way, it's fine as long as your shoulders are wider than your hips, you look good buddyboy.
How long you been gymcelling?

Joking by the way, it's fine as long as your shoulders are wider than your hips, you look good buddyboy.
How long you been gymcelling?

Like 6months, but since I also run track and play football (soccer) I had to take many breaks from gym to focus on tournaments which destroys my progress alot

Like 6months, but since I also run track and play football (soccer) I had to take many breaks from gym to focus on tournaments which destroys my progress alot
Yeah no worries it's good progress dude, stick with it.

judging from your face you would be fine. your frame is ok i guess hips ruin it. just wear your pants a lil higher so nobody notices. and avoid squats

how much pussy you slaying my guy?
Why avoid squats tho

damn nibba your back :)
do you think with my height and gymcelled body (i will inject when im older) it can halo my below average face?
Yeah u will do fine with women. I'd wear lifts and fraud 6'3 if u can

Start using sarms tho since that's gonna give u a nice middle ground between Natty and not. Helps u progress faster. Personally I'm gonna get on my first cycle this Monday when my s4 gets gere

Yeah u will do fine with women. I'd wear lifts and fraud 6'3 if u can

Start using sarms tho since that's gonna give u a nice middle ground between Natty and not. Helps u progress faster. Personally I'm gonna get on my first cycle this Monday when my s4 gets gere

What sarms would you reccommend? Im willing to do almost anything but im dirt broke living in india so it has to be cheap
Thanks for the responses guys but can you guess my bodyfat %, thats what im most worried about

Why avoid squats tho
squats are a overall good exercise. but if you want to have that V taper look you must avoid doing squats as much as you can. unless you want woman hips

squats are a overall good exercise. but if you want to have that V taper look you must avoid doing squats as much as you can. unless you want woman hips
lol squats are my favorite exercise, and despite my other lifts being shit i can actually get 150kg squat. FML

That doesnt make sense. Squats give legs. They wont extend your hips, rather they will give you an X Taper instead and it looks nice.

What sarms would you reccommend? Im willing to do almost anything but im dirt broke living in india so it has to be cheap
Thanks for the responses guys but can you guess my bodyfat %, thats what im most worried about
LOL if you live in India you're definitely above average

• +1
If your face is below average then I should rope.

Sarms ain't cheap dude. And it depends on if u wanna bulk or cut

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
guys any guesses on my body fat% ?

Good frame, bit of wide hips but i do too.
Bodyfat looks around 15%

Bf% 14

Nice frame

15% body fat. Just start lifting

keep on lifting and you might become a true chad. BF%13 or 14

i woudlnt worry bout body fat if ur lean and ur face isnt bloated tbh

Good frame. BF%13

You mog me, bro. Keep lifting.