Rate my frame. GymCel for 6ish months. Hopping on steroidmaxx when 18

no face no rate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
Damn nice bro. Starting point and height?

Unless you need your balls to work dont steroid max. Other than that nice, grow that weak chest though

• +1
Reactions: GymMaxedHeightMinned
Damn nice bro. Starting point and height?
starting weight 140 , now like 156. 5'8'' coping hard with height but no problems with girls yet
Unless you need your balls to work dont steroid max. Other than that nice, grow that weak chest though
frustrating as fuck. been hitting high volume chest 2x a week and its not growing. gonna eat more and see

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
starting weight 140 , now like 156. 5'8'' coping hard with height but no problems with girls yet

frustrating as fuck. been hitting high volume chest 2x a week and its not growing. gonna eat more and see
Yeh should be fine. Ive been training for 9but im also taller than you and started at worse position. Do you have any pics when you started

Yeh should be fine. Ive been training for 9but im also taller than you and started at worse position. Do you have any pics when you started
would trade body for 6'2''. getting heightmogged by Incels is gg. no pics of brand new starting out but a couple of like 1,2 months in.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
NGL Gay as fuck

Also how the fuck is that only 6 months,
You must have the best genes in the world if you went from nothing to that in 6 months without steroids

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
good physique, don't go for roids it will make you look worse just stay natural and progress

slay is only sex? then yes if like hookups and stuff then more.
Also how the fuck is that only 6 months,
You must have the best genes in the world if you went from nothing to that in 6 months without steroids
well my uncles and dad were olympic wrestlers and weightlifters. so genes are top. just height goddamn it.

Can't really see face,but it looks good,retin-a maxx.

well my uncles and dad were olympic wrestlers and weightlifters. so genes are top. just height goddamn it.

JFL
Its ogre for me,
I progressed the most out of my friends.
I have been eating 4000kcal a day and going to the gym 5 days a week for a year and I dont even look decent.
That’s why I quit going to the gym

Do you slay at parties or what? 16 slay count at 17 is pretty crazy

Can't really see face,but it looks good,retin-a maxx.
I coped with face after I broke nose 3rd time, rhino and under eye stuff. retin-a is for pimples?
Do you slay at parties or what? 16 slay count at 17 is pretty crazy
First 4-5 were all parties, then pretty much school, friends of friends, random thots u meet at mall, and parties but its harder at parties imo cuz getting drunk>slaying as of rn but I want to build a good physique so not drinking anymore and staying in more. weird time in my life rn. Hence I am here
JFL
Its ogre for me,
I progressed the most out of my friends.
I have been eating 4000kcal a day and going to the gym 5 days a week for a year and I dont even look decent.
That’s why I quit going to the gym
send pics and routine. NSuns LP 5/3/1 helped me with strength on big 4 lifts. almost at 1/2/3/4 just need the deadlift to hit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
I coped with face after I broke nose 3rd time, rhino and under eye stuff. retin-a is for pimples?
Retin a just improves skin quality all together even if you don't have acne u should be on it.but from your pics you look like you have kinda bad skin.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
good physique, don't go for roids it will make you look worse just stay natural and progress
Idk about that. Test E+Tren would give me physique of my dreams.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
good muscle tone but shitty frame

• +1
Retin a just improves skin quality all together even if you don't have acne u should be on it.but from your pics you look like you have kinda bad skin.
send link or a guide. Skin def got room for improvement. Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
What's the point? Why are you even here? If you can successfully have sex with 16 girls, why do you even care? You some kinda fag tryna impress men? I just don't understand normalfags sometimes.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 2 others
How did you gain so much in 6 months?
I was about to ask if you roided but then I read the title of this question

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, GymMaxedHeightMinned and androidcel
What's the point? Why are you even here? If you can successfully have sex with 16 girls, why do you even care? You some kinda fag tryna impress men? I just don't understand normalfags sometimes.
Slay count is irrelevant to me. Alpha dad + growing up in Russia. Girls are just fucking holes. Having a conversation with one makes me want to blow my brains out. Shooting the shit with ur bros is so much fun and now compare that to having a convo with a girl you want to fuck. Once you fuck they are useless. Im here to looksmax fag.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, kobecel and androidcel

soccer, boxing,wrestling,swimming ,track(social circle game tbh)
slayer tbh
Slay count is irrelevant to me. Alpha dad + growing up in Russia. Girls are just fucking holes. Having a conversation with one makes me want to blow my brains out. Shooting the shit with ur bros is so much fun and now compare that to having a convo with a girl you want to fuck. Once you fuck they are useless. Im here to looksmax fag.
legit slayer mentality srs

• +1
Reactions: Coping and kobecel
good muscle tone but shitty frame
shit frame cuz height or insertions?
slayer tbh

legit slayer mentality srs
Lurked this forum for 2 days almost got depressed. You don't need to be 6'4 Chad to get girls. Def makes it easier but unless you are deformed social autist then its just playing on hard mode. Anyways money and mental frame is the most important thing in life for me.
How did you gain so much in 6 months?
I was about to ask if you roided but then I read the title of this question
Pretty much went into 500+ caloric surplus with 210g protein/ 450g carbs/ 65g fat.(used MFP to track food. Based diet off this) Nsuns 5/3/1 LP ( there's an app on App Store and google play, tracks fucking everything) for strength and hypertrophy. Good genetics and not starting from Auschwitz frame helps too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, kobecel and androidcel
Very true

i doubt that's 6 months, whats ur starting point can we see pics

everyone is a fucking chad here

• +1
Reactions: SLA
U have autism faggot. Only downside to physique is height and chest. You look like a long distance runner.
keep coping i have one of the best frames if not the best frame on this forum

and i heightmog the fuck out of you

• +1
keep coping i have one of the best frames if not the best frame on this forum

and i heightmog the fuck out of you
Heightmog me to hell and back but you look like shit. One pic I saw of you and u look malnourished. Enough for bitches but novice lifter status lmfao

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
shit frame cuz height or insertions?

Lurked this forum for 2 days almost got depressed. You don't need to be 6'4 Chad to get girls. Def makes it easier but unless you are deformed social autist then its just playing on hard mode. Anyways money and mental frame is the most important thing in life for me.

Pretty much went into 500+ caloric surplus with 210g protein/ 450g carbs/ 65g fat.(used MFP to track food. Based diet off this) Nsuns 5/3/1 LP ( there's an app on App Store and google play, tracks fucking everything) for strength and hypertrophy. Good genetics and not starting from Auschwitz frame helps too

Yeah browsing this site is quite unhealthy tbh. Blackpill central. Great progress in just 6 months though

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and GymMaxedHeightMinned
Heightmog me to hell and back but you look like shit. One pic I saw of you and u look malnourished. Enough for bitches but novice lifter status lmfao
you know im bigger than you are right?

• +1
lifefuel for manlets at this thread

• +1
Reactions: GymMaxedHeightMinned
pics or gtfo

i have the same problem as you where my chest wont grow no matter how hard i train it, everything else is pretty developed though besides my legs.

This is what I mean, without half natty lighting and angles- the back bis look the same. If ur gonna lean back to the camera tho then pivot ur left foot a lil and vacuum, gives a lil width from the back. Looking juicy sucks about the wrists and forearms tho
edit: Doesn't matter tho heightmog is #1 unless truecel face

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
This is what I mean, without half natty lighting and angles- the back bis look the same. If ur gonna lean back to the camera tho then pivot ur left foot a lil and vacuum, gives a lil width from the back. Looking juicy sucks about the wrists and forearms tho
forearms are fine its the angle. refer to first picture. wrists are 7"

also keep in mind you are filling in a 5'8 frame whilist im filling in a 6'3 frame. i am bigger than you

forearms are fine its the angle. refer to first picture. wrists are 7"

also keep in mind you are filling in a 5'8 frame whilist im filling in a 6'3 frame. i am bigger than you
read the edit , wrists are 8 and forearms are 16.5.