Rate my friend and help him looksmax and ascend

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*

He is 6'2 he asked me to post here so we could help him looksmax and achieve his true potential

Over

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Mansnob and jefferson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious, ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
he doesnt look 15 to me. tell him to shave that awful beard

Why do I get the feeling that the guy in the pictures os actually you?

That fRiEnD thing is a whole cover up

his face look round

Looks like shit. No “true potential” here
tbh there is potential cause hes only 15. as he grows older he might develop a stronger jaw

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
weak shoulders/frame. needs to bulk

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
No point gymcelling with that terrible frame tbh

Needs to roid while it is still not too late to improve his frame

thats you bitch who the fuck concerned citizens who ask what surgeries can I give to my friend to fucking my mom you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I'd shave that beard, face is so paedomorphic, short and maybe kinda cute isch I think it'd give him more jb appeal, altough he doesn't look like a typical twink.

He'll still grow,and atleast he's not ugly.

tbh there is potential cause hes only 15. as he grows older he might develop a stronger jaw

His eye region still looks weird. Also how exactly does the jaw grow after 15? I'm 18 and haven't noticed much change since I was 15, although this gives me hope that I might still continue to develop later.

His eye region still looks weird. Also how exactly does the jaw grow after 15? I'm 18 and haven't noticed much change since I was 15, although this gives me hope that I might still continue to develop later.
You might be an "early-puberty-cuck"

Im 15 rn (16 in 5 months),and from last year till uptill now my mandible has considerably grown.

Right now he needs to use all of the knowledge from this forum and fake it till he makes it. That means mewing and chewing gum till he turns 19 or something 🤷‍♀️

There were massive changes to my jaw from 15-17. And even more from 17-20.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
There were massive changes to my jaw from 15-17. And even more from 17-20.
Lifefuel.
You didn't do anything special in that period right? i.e take supplements or roids

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Looking like this indeed the only way can be up

Lifefuel.
You didn't do anything special in that period right? i.e take supplements or roids
No, took roids a few months before turning 20 and that seemed to speed things up but it was growing regardless

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and SikKunt
Why do I get the feeling that the guy in the pictures os actually you?

That fRiEnD thing is a whole cover up
im the one in the pfp

Looks like a massive fggt and that beard fails him hard

His biggest problem is absolutely his lack of facial dimorphism, and then his physical frame itself is poor.

Judging by his small stature and baby face, he may have some kind of hormonal problem. Stranger things have happened. He ought to get a full endocrine panel done to assess his sex hormone levels if possible.

im the one in the pfp
Oh proud are we?

Trying to send your friend to the pits of depression and body dysmorphia while you enjoy life with an 8 inch dick?
S
His biggest problem is absolutely his lack of facial dimorphism, and then his physical frame itself is poor.

Judging by his small stature and baby face, he may have some kind of hormonal problem. Stranger things have happened. He ought to get a full endocrine panel done to assess his sex hormone levels if possible.
Some chicks dig the baby face

Oh proud are we?

Trying to send your friend to the pits of depression and body dysmorphia while you enjoy life with an 8 inch dick?
S

Some chicks dig the baby face
wouldn't u be ? lmao genetics suck, but im completely ok with how i look and how im turning out.

His frame will get larger as he is only 15, it’s not even bad. Mewing will improve his jaw which is his main weakness because it’s too round. He is another case of fwhr too high like me