Rate my friend. He wants to make it big in the modelling industry. Does he have a chance?

LordGodcat

LordGodcat

The second sun has risen
Screen Shot 2020 04 02 at 21616 pm

Screen Shot 2020 04 02 at 21649 pm

Screen Shot 2020 04 02 at 21709 pm

Screen Shot 2020 04 02 at 21625 pm

I tried to include pics from all different angles to try and capture his features. He looks up to some of the big names like Gandy. So, is there a future for him in the industry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
Not with that down turned nose and NCT but if he gets a canthoplasty and a rhinoplasty he could ascend.

Also manlet vibes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and LordGodcat
I don't think so tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and LordGodcat
Yes he is gigachad

• +1
Probably not unfortunately. He looks short too which would make it difficult even if he did have a model tier face.

• +1
Not with that down turned nose and NCT but if he gets a canthoplasty and a rhinoplasty he could ascend.

Also manlet vibes.
I don't think so tbh
Probably not unfortunately. He looks short too which would make it difficult even if he did have a model tier face.

My friend wants to keep it "natural" so surgery is out of the picture unfortunately. As for his height, he is 5'9. Is it still over? Is he still able to do some local modelling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My friend wants to keep it "natural" so surgery is out of the picture unfortunately. As for his height, he is 5'9. Is it still over? Is he still able to do some local modelling?
If i'm being honest i don't think surgery even could make him a model

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614, Chadelite and 3 others
It never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, Stingray and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat
Without surgery I really doubt it. From the eyes up (even with the slight NCT) he looks like he could potentially model somewhere. But he has a pretty big projecting nose, his chin is small, his jaw is pretty rounded, and his mouth area is small plus he looks like he has an overbite. Combine that with being below average height and it's going to be near impossible. There are too many options modeling agencies can choose from.

It's hard to swallow but it might be time for him to consider alternative career options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and Deleted
He would deadass look high tier normie after rhino and canthoplasty
Idk bro indian pheno and very small lower third. Even if high tier normie that doesn't cut it to earn anything in modeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
It never began

He mogs you
Without surgery I really doubt it. From the eyes up (even with the slight NCT) he looks like he could potentially model somewhere. But he has a pretty big projecting nose, his chin is small, his jaw is pretty rounded, and his mouth area is small plus he looks like he has an overbite. Combine that with being below average height and it's going to be near impossible. There are too many options modeling agencies can choose from.

It's hard to swallow but it might be time for him to consider alternative career options.

Looks like im gonna have to blackpill the poor kid, for his own good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigChinHispanic
View attachment 333212
View attachment 333214
View attachment 333215
View attachment 333213
I tried to include pics from all different angles to try and capture his features. He looks up to some of the big names like Gandy. So, is there a future for him in the industry?
It's over for him. 2.5 PSL.

If he needs to look human he needs a bunch of surgeries ngl.

I am 90% sure he is a manlet.

Lmao, so many curries on Instagram like this do such photo shoots, on PSL they are cringey and laughable ngl.
I definitely mog him to the slums of Mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LostYouth
It's over, he will never be a model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and john2

Lmao, so many curries on Instagram like this do such photo shoots, on PSL they are cringey and laughable ngl.

He is just a kid with big dreams, man. It's gonna be tough for me to deliver this bad news to him ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus and john2
@LordGodcat , this was definitely a troll post right?
He is just a kid with big dreams, man. It's gonna be tough for me to deliver this bad news to him ngl
Tell him to work at his nearest chaiwala stall instead. Tea stall kids become rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stingray
That's a tough convo man. I don't know how you tell it to him without sounding like the unsupportive friend. Might be better to let him figure it out on his own once he gets denied by a few agencies.

• +1
@LordGodcat , this was definitely a troll post right?

Why would you even suggest such a thing? PSL is fucking brutal towards curries

• +1
Why would you even suggest such a thing? PSL is fucking brutal towards curries
Where do you live (don't be a pussy and tell us which country), you're definitely not curry.
???

• +1

Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess
3D2F8879 0FD0 43DB 9F7B 1183FC78FB35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2 and LordGodcat
I live in Australia. You're clearly a self-hating curry.

You look similar to Chico
Prove it that you live here, what state and what city do you live in?

Imagine coping with your race as the lowest in the smv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So....If a curry copes and feels proud about his own race, he's delusional.

But if a curry realizes that his race and pheno is the problem, then he's self hating.

Wonderful.

• +1
Prove it that you live here, what state and what city do you live in?

Imagine coping with your race as the lowest in the smv.

Why do you want to know where I live so badly? :lul: I don't have to prove anything to you. I already told you I live in Australia. If you don't believe me, then fine, you got me bro. I was lying.

So....If a curry copes and feels proud about his own race, he's delusional.

But if a curry realizes that his race and pheno is the problem, then he's self hating.

Wonderful.

Ok, you're right. Curries have the lowest SMV. You were just acknowledging fact.

• +1
Maybe a fitness model if he hops on roids

• +1
He mogs you

Looks like im gonna have to blackpill the poor kid, for his own good
JFL
Butthurt cuz your friend cant model for shit?

• +1