• +1
Reactions: normcore
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@Pex1992 brother

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 611
Lol it was u ...ur low self esteem made u said that that question ...

I mog u both to the andromeda galaxy....no chance of returning back hahahaha
Lol you'd look like a retarded bug next to me dude. If you want other people to judge post in mog thread and challenge me there. Tired of these kids thinking they can even touch me lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, kobecel and androidcel
Lol you'd look like a retarded bug next to me dude. If you want other people to judge post in mog thread and challenge me there. Tired of these kids thinking they can even touch me lol
Haha ya u r right i cant touch u ....coz i am way ahead of u in this race ...lol....

Haha ya u r right i cant touch u ....coz i am way ahead of u in this race ...lol....
Put up or shut up pussy. Post on the thread

I j
haha i just need to hit the gym and reduce the body fat and polish myself little bit ....u even get mogged byarceus300 and i mog him too hahahah
In
Put up or shut up pussy. Post on the thread
I am not an idiot i know most of the people will choose u coz i am an ethinic .and most of the peope are not able to believe that how i mogged most of the people here so they are jealous and will choose u over me ....i smelt the racism here even before i made an account here
Ifn
I j
haha i just need to hit the gym and reduce the body fat and polish myself little bit ....u even get mogged byarceus300 and i mog him too hahahah
In

I am not an idiot i know most of the people will choose u coz i am an ethinic .and most of the peope are not able to believe that how i mogged most of the people here so they are jealous and will choose u over me ....i smelt the racism here even before i made an account here[/QUOTE if u want a genuine answer just ask me...i never say lie and answer is i am better than u ...u r also good but little bit behind me ....

Last edited:
Nigga over for u
U have severe autism

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Fucking pipz cant understand difference between what is joke and and what is real .......dudes here takr everything too seriously hahahaha ...even if i will say i mog david gandy u would take that too seriously lol...

I mog u both to the andromeda galaxy....no chance of returning back hahahaha
Dude, there is no way you mog @Nibba. He's got a prettyboy-ish face, great frame, he's almost 6'4...

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
Dude, there is no way you mog @Nibba. He's got a prettyboy-ish face, great frame, he's almost 6'4...

Sounds like an Alaricolite tbh

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, dogtown and Gengar
...pretty boy loose their charm early.......i would rather be a robust motherfucker than a pretty boy twink...
And
...pretty boy loose their charm early.......i would rather be a robust motherfucker than a pretty boy twink...
And height is not everything lol i m also 6 foot tall not a manlet

And

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
And

Hahahah I'm over 200 lbs at a low bodyfat. My shoulders barely fit through a door. You'd look like a peanut next to my 6'4 frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
High IQ.

Have you seen his body? It's actually impressive. Wide ass shoulders.
I just need to hit the gym thats all....i dont need surgery for that ....i mog him by facewise ... He looks too gayish

I just need to hit the gym thats all....i dont need surgery for that ....i mog him by facewise ... He looks too gayish
You have a better eye color, but that's where the mogging ends, I'm just being honest here. He wins at all other fronts. You do mog me to hell and back though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
And u r spreading all these shits without seeing me in real ...keep on having ur sweet day dreams dude....give me 6 months for gyming and afyer that we will see who mog whom ...fuck my bone structure is way better than u
You have a better eye color, but that's where the mogging ends, I'm just being honest here. He wins at all other fronts. You do mog me to hell and back though.
Wtf protruded browridge Golden brown skin colouring Broad jawline chin high cheekbones .u didnt see that tall and wide face

Why does everyone attack each other here? Isn't this place supposed to be helping each other improve?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Why does everyone attack each other here? Isn't this place supposed to be helping each other improve?
Maybe they are improving by attacking each other and trying to be better than others?

I agree with you, my guess is they just want to max out their testosterone levels and lower their cortisol with a good boost of daily anger. :feelsgah:

1. Neus Herrero, Marien Gadea, Gabriel Rodríguez-Alarcón, Raúl Espert, Alicia Salvador. What happens when we get angry? Hormonal, cardiovascular and asymmetrical brain responses. Hormones and Behavior, 2010; 57 (3): 276 DOI: 10.1016/j.yhbeh.2009.12.008

I agree with you, my guess is they just want to max out their testosterone levels and lower their cortisol with a good boost of daily anger. :feelsgah:

1. Neus Herrero, Marien Gadea, Gabriel Rodríguez-Alarcón, Raúl Espert, Alicia Salvador. What happens when we get angry? Hormonal, cardiovascular and asymmetrical brain responses. Hormones and Behavior, 2010; 57 (3): 276 DOI: 10.1016/j.yhbeh.2009.12.008
Is this all a fact or just an unproven theor?

Whatever the case, it would be nice if everyone could get their acts together and stop being overly hateful.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Extra Chromosome