Rate my front + side profile please

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
I dont post here that often but most people here seem helpful to other users so I am looking forward to get some honest opinions and ratings here.

What surgeries, besides the ones I have listed, would you suggest me?
I drew myself as detailed as possible, based on true pictures and hope thats enogh for you all.
I watermarked the 2 pics just in case someone steals it or something.
And yeah, the 'improved' version on the side profile pic might be cope but this is kinda what I am aiming for.

EDIT: My face seems asymmetrical on the front view because I couldnt get a clear front shot and my face is looking a bit to the side. Its not that asymmetrical tbh

what is going on exactly in these drawings

Literally just my face and me pointing out whats wrong with it and how I would fix it

Incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is

Looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org

Pretty self-explanatory.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Literally just my face and me pointing out whats wrong with it and how I would fix it
why dont u pm me a pic of your face instead of these drawings

why dont u pm me a pic of your face instead of these drawings
Im afraid someone would leak my pics :/
Incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is incels.is

Looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org looksmax.org

Pretty self-explanatory.
Yeah, maybe Ive made the water mark a bit too strong but you can still see my facial features if you zoom in on imugur

Im afraid someone would leak my pics :/

Yeah, maybe Ive made the water mark a bit too strong but you can still see my facial features if you zoom in on imugur
i've been on here for 4 months and been on lookism for over a year and half. i was a part of the original r/incels sub

what are the chances i would leak? i have nothing to gain from that

i've been on here for 4 months and been on lookism for over a year and half. i was a part of the original r/incels sub

what are the chances i would leak? i have nothing to gain from that
I sent you a pm of only my side profile. If anyone wants it aswell feel free to message me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Nibba
What are people going to do with your face tho?

What are people going to do with your face tho?
Im open for things like surgical suggestions and I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about it

I dont post here that often but most people here seem helpful to other users so I am looking forward to get some honest opinions and ratings here.

What surgeries, besides the ones I have listed, would you suggest me?
I drew myself as detailed as possible, based on true pictures and hope thats enogh for you all.
I watermarked the 2 pics just in case someone steals it or something.
And yeah, the 'improved' version on the side profile pic might be cope but this is kinda what I am aiming for.

EDIT: My face seems asymmetrical on the front view because I couldnt get a clear front shot and my face is looking a bit to the side. Its not that asymmetrical tbh

Surgical cure for incel profile: Chin implant, rhino, maxillofacial. (implant whereever else needed)
I thought everyone knew this
Am I wrong in my suggestion?

Oh you got some more shit going on didn't read it

LaughSmug

Pic down.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I got surgery 2 years ago its all good now I guess but I will get more it's addicting I will die on the table while the doctor rearranges my face
mirin your low inhib