[OP] Rate my future side profile

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 20h 56m
I already got my appointment with my surgeon and afterwards I'm going to make an appointment with an other surgeon from Frankfurt. I already showed the second one the morph and he said that he can do it easily,he suggests sliding genioplasty and septo/rhinoplasty but I want chin wing to correct asymettry,but it's probably going to be genio atleast this morph has been made with genio in mind. Everything seems to be going to plan,but I still want you to psl rate the morph and future side profile and btw I know I'll never be a chad was never thinking that,but I'll take action to improve nonetheless(might also do a lip lift in the future,but not my priority right now)
Screenshot_20200628-224123.jpg

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Instructor
Time online
23d 16h 0m
How old rare you?

SocietyIsSolipsistic

SocietyIsSolipsistic

cyborgmaxxing in 40 years
Time online
21d 20h 10m
philtrum looks long and browridge not prominent enough other than that chin/jaw looks good

Julian

Julian

Ascended in 2020, cya niggers
Time online
63d 5h 6m
Still doesnt look correct

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 20h 56m
Welcher Surgeon würde bei einem 18 jährigen ne ching eing machen lol
Er will ja aucht nicht,aber Wachstumsfuge ist eh laut Röntgenaufnahme geschlossen,habe ihm das auch gesagt,er meint aber es sei absolut unnötig und unangemessen

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Instructor
Time online
23d 16h 0m
Er will ja aucht nicht,aber Wachstumsfuge ist eh laut Röntgenaufnahme geschlossen,habe ihm das auch gesagt,er meint aber es sei absolut unnötig und unangemessen
wie siehst du normal aus(ohne morph)

justadude

justadude

Wizard
Time online
14d 4h 54m
looks good in a prettyboy type of way. would ascend with a lower and more prominent browridge

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 20h 56m
looks good in a prettyboy type of way. would ascend with a lower and more prominent browridge
sadly I don't think there is a way to improve this and It's my second biggest problem. I will have to live with this I guess

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 20h 56m
sadly I don't think there is a way to improve this and It's my second biggest problem. I will have to live with this I guess
Atlest it fits with the eye area of my avi

Bewusst

Bewusst

CEO
Time online
82d 7h 3m
There are brow ridge implants

justadude

justadude

Wizard
Time online
14d 4h 54m
wouldnt worry about it, if u can achieve that picture its prettyboy chad or chadlite potential depending on frontal

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 20h 56m
wouldnt worry about it, if u can achieve that picture its prettyboy chad or chadlite potential depending on frontal
what ruins my frontal is my deformed nose. It sits completley wrong on my face and I'll never show my front till it's corrected

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 20h 56m
My bones also lack mass but are just good enough to give me good enough undereye support but literally don't sleep so I have eyebags anyway but they don't look like the classic recessed maxilla bags rather just kinda puffy and the skin is crazy thin.I also looked at fotos where I was like 4 years old and I had them,seems to be genetic I guess

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chineseguyslefort [OP] Rate this future LeFort III Chinese male patient Ratings 36
Jimsonbobson505 [OP] Rate the high t beasts and the future prodigy Ratings 14
Darwin_Maxxing [Not OP] Rate Tupac Ratings 2

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)