[Venting] [RATE] my growth stunt

Y

Yahyeet

Enthusiast
• started drinking alcohol at age 14 (passed out and threw up 2 times in total at that age)
• took accutane at age 16 and a half and again at 19 and a half
• never did any sports, was playing video games for as long as I can remember, never was obese tho
• only slept for 5-6 hours per night during puberty

Casadonis

Casadonis

Trainee
to be fair I know enough people that were just gaming, no sports, really overweight (high e) and shit high sugar diet and they still grew up to be much taller than their parents. Accutane, smoking and cutting weight are the biggest height stunters during puberty

pisslord

pisslord

hehehehehehkekekkekhehehehahahah
Do you regret your teen decisions?

Y

Yahyeet

Enthusiast
Are you a manlet now
Yes I’m 5'9
to be fair I know enough people that were just gaming, no sports, really overweight (high e) and shit high sugar diet and they still grew up to be much taller than their parents. Accutane, smoking and cutting weight are the biggest height stunters during puberty
Smoking isn’t as bad as drinking
Do you regret your teen decisions?
Obviously you utter baboon

M

MajinBuu

Adept
except for Accutane, this looks like typical teenager shit

how tall are your parents

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
• started drinking alcohol at age 14 (passed out and threw up 2 times in total at that age)
• took accutane at age 16 and a half and again at 19 and a half
• never did any sports, was playing video games for as long as I can remember, never was obese tho
• only slept for 5-6 hours per night during puberty
I did all of those except accutane and ended up being 3 inches taller than my dad at 6'3

Krezo

Krezo

punjabi girl sex video
Except for the accutane bit none of those things really affect height as it's mostly genetic. Also 5ft 9 isn't really manlet tier as that's still taller than the majority of foids.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
I did the same thing and I'm 5'10".

You think if I start eating healthy and I sleeping more than 3 hours I could squeeze in an extra inch at 17? I'm content with being 5'11", I'll heightfraud to 6" with bigger shoes.

Y

Yahyeet

Enthusiast
Fucking LOL my cousin who never took accutane nor drank alcohol is 2 cm taller than me I WILL GO ER ON YALL ASSES TBH

Y

Yahyeet

Enthusiast
I can’t cope any longer I stunted my body development so badly

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
I ate 1500 calories during puberty and look at me now

fucking idiots say shit like this yet their grandad was 7 foot tall and they be like " i was in a cpma for 3 years and i grew to 6 foot 3"
gentics is more imprtant. but enviroment acounts for atleast 2 inches

Y

Yahyeet

Enthusiast
fucking idiots say shit like this yet their grandad was 7 foot tall and they be like " i was in a cpma for 3 years and i grew to 6 foot 3"
gentics is more imprtant. but enviroment acounts for atleast 2 inches
2 inches? It has to be more than that

Y

Yahyeet

Enthusiast
Probbaly 4
For real it may be even more than that. I know for sure that I stunted my body development because my sister actually has a bigger jaw than me and all of my cousins frame mog me. though only one cousin is taller than me (by one inch)

6ft4

6ft4

Apprentice
If environment accounted for 4 inches of height no African would ever grow past 5'4

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cocainecowboy OffTopic 7
dough2 OffTopic 29
BigBiceps OffTopic 6