[RATE] my growth stunt

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
• started drinking alcohol at age 14 (passed out and threw up 2 times in total at that age)
• took accutane at age 16 and a half and again at 19 and a half
• never did any sports, was playing video games for as long as I can remember, never was obese tho
• only slept for 5-6 hours per night during puberty

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Are you a manlet now

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
to be fair I know enough people that were just gaming, no sports, really overweight (high e) and shit high sugar diet and they still grew up to be much taller than their parents. Accutane, smoking and cutting weight are the biggest height stunters during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, horizontallytall, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Do you regret your teen decisions?

Are you a manlet now
Yes I’m 5'9
to be fair I know enough people that were just gaming, no sports, really overweight (high e) and shit high sugar diet and they still grew up to be much taller than their parents. Accutane, smoking and cutting weight are the biggest height stunters during puberty
Smoking isn’t as bad as drinking
Do you regret your teen decisions?
Obviously you utter baboon

over

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
except for Accutane, this looks like typical teenager shit

how tall are your parents

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
• started drinking alcohol at age 14 (passed out and threw up 2 times in total at that age)
• never did any sports, was playing video games for as long as I can remember, never was obese tho
I did all of those except accutane and ended up being 3 inches taller than my dad at 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Except for the accutane bit none of those things really affect height as it's mostly genetic. Also 5ft 9 isn't really manlet tier as that's still taller than the majority of foids.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Except for the accutane bit none of those things really affect height as it's mostly genetic. Also 5ft 9 isn't really manlet tier as that's still taller than the majority of foids.
It is manlet Tier in Germany (north-west Europe)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo and AdamLanza
It is manlet Tier in Germany (north-west Europe)

Can confirm that. Im 6‘ and im average at max here... still getting heightmogged everyday

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BigBoy
I did the same thing and I'm 5'10".

You think if I start eating healthy and I sleeping more than 3 hours I could squeeze in an extra inch at 17? I'm content with being 5'11", I'll heightfraud to 6" with bigger shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Fucking LOL my cousin who never took accutane nor drank alcohol is 2 cm taller than me I WILL GO ER ON YALL ASSES TBH

I ate 1500 calories during puberty and look at me now

Might as well just GO ER

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I can’t cope any longer I stunted my body development so badly

Yahyeet
Enthusiast

Joined Jun 18, 2019 Messages 457

Capture

I ate 1500 calories during puberty and look at me now

fucking idiots say shit like this yet their grandad was 7 foot tall and they be like " i was in a cpma for 3 years and i grew to 6 foot 3"
gentics is more imprtant. but enviroment acounts for atleast 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
fucking idiots say shit like this yet their grandad was 7 foot tall and they be like " i was in a cpma for 3 years and i grew to 6 foot 3"
gentics is more imprtant. but enviroment acounts for atleast 2 inches
2 inches? It has to be more than that

Probbaly 4
For real it may be even more than that. I know for sure that I stunted my body development because my sister actually has a bigger jaw than me and all of my cousins frame mog me. though only one cousin is taller than me (by one inch)

With your parents' height you're predicted 5'8
Mark henry gif tbh
I Know someone who has even shorter parents than me and he ended up being 6'2

• Woah
If environment accounted for 4 inches of height no African would ever grow past 5'4

If environment accounted for 4 inches of height no African would ever grow past 5'4
Do you even realize that 5'4 - 5'5 is the average for the poorest African countries?

JFL at thinking you stunted your genes when your taller then both your parents.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lolcel and Deleted member 2227
JFL at thinking you stunted your genes when your taller then both your parents.
Its not that simple buddy boyo. Look around you, almost every guy is taller than both his parents nowadays

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and TheChosenChad
Its the truth. I could have grown even taller if I never touched this poison called accutane or alcohol

How tf alcohol or accutane can stunt you growth?
Most teenagers drink alcohol.

Bruh your puberty wasn’t even that bad lmfao

lol @ thinking drinking twice is going to stunt growth

I know 6’6 stoner whos dad was 6’2 and 5’7 mum.

Genetics = 95% u can influence your height to a degree thoughb

• +1
None of these things had any impact on your growth except maybe accutane which you didn’t take until late in puberty. Sleeping for 5 hours a night is enough to have optimal HGH release. 9 hours of sleep during puberty for growing is a myth. Your dad is 5’7 so being 5’9 is completely normal.

How will I ever be able to cope with the fact that I stunted my growth?!

How will I ever be able to cope with the fact that I stunted my growth?!

Sorry for the bump but yeah i feel you. I think you're good though, what dosage of accutane did you take? If you think being 2 inches taller than pops is bad, try being me.

I got that shit drug accutane prescribed at 14.5 when I was 5'4, and now I'm only 5'6, over 3 inches shorter than my dad. My mom is 5'1 though but I think she was more like 5'2 in her prime and my dad was 5'10 or damn close to it.

While my brother is only 1.5" taller than me and his growth chart always predicted he'd heightmog me, I wouldn't be surprised if both of us got stunted. He's been on stimulants his whole life, while I had short periods where my parents forced me to take stimulants and antidepressants at ages 11-12. Fuck this shit world and fuck doctors. I automatically assume every doctor is a piece of shit unless proven otherwise.

My sister that never took meds grew to be 5'4". We're pretty much twins (face wise, height) so maybe it's genetic too idk.

I talked to some guy on reddit that said he is 5'8.5 and his identical twin brother that didn't take accutane is 5'11. That's some suifuel material right there.

• So Sad
Sorry for the bump but yeah i feel you. I think you're good though, what dosage of accutane did you take? If you think being 2 inches taller than pops is bad, try being me.

I got that shit drug accutane prescribed at 14.5 when I was 5'4, and now I'm only 5'6, over 3 inches shorter than my dad. My mom is 5'1 though but I think she was more like 5'2 in her prime and my dad was 5'10 or damn close to it.

While my brother is only 1.5" taller than me and his growth chart always predicted he'd heightmog me, I wouldn't be surprised if both of us got stunted. He's been on stimulants his whole life, while I had short periods where my parents forced me to take stimulants and antidepressants at ages 11-12. Fuck this shit world and fuck doctors. I automatically assume every doctor is a piece of shit unless proven otherwise.

My sister that never took meds grew to be 5'4". We're pretty much twins (face wise, height) so maybe it's genetic too idk.

I talked to some guy on reddit that said he is 5'8.5 and his identical twin brother that didn't take accutane is 5'11. That's some suifuel material right there.
I dont think accutane affects growth. I have seen a study where 216 prepubertal kids were on giga doses of accutane for cancer and only 3 of them had premature Epiphyseal closure. If it happens, it also only affects growth plates in the legs (see hyena disease in cows). There are only like 3 case reports of adolescents having premature closure from accutane but this drug has been out since 40 years and millions of adolescents took it. Did you have leg pain on accutane? I have seen that’s fairly common when premature growth plate closure occurs

you did not stunt your growth you reached your exact genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
H
I dont think accutane affects growth. I have seen a study where 216 prepubertal kids were on giga doses of accutane for cancer and only 3 of them had premature Epiphyseal closure. If it happens, it also only affects growth plates in the legs (see hyena disease in cows). There are only like 3 case reports of adolescents having premature closure from accutane but this drug has been out since 40 years and millions of adolescents took it. Did you have leg pain on accutane? I have seen that’s fairly common when premature growth plate closure occurs

I read some studies but haven't seen the one you're referencing. I do know it's highly selective of the knee growth plates but premature closure amongst other side effects are massively underreported. It can stunt growth by reducing GH/IGF-1 levels unfortunately so there are multiple mechanisms for it to do it. I did stop growing at the same age as other family members. I just think it's a bit ridiculous for me to be this short considering the heights of my relatives. Thankfully my legs are pretty long for my body so I don't think I suffered from knee closure.

H

I read some studies but haven't seen the one you're referencing. I do know it's highly selective of the knee growth plates but premature closure amongst other side effects are massively underreported. It can stunt growth by reducing GH/IGF-1 levels unfortunately so there are multiple mechanisms for it to do it. I did stop growing at the same age as other family members. I just think it's a bit ridiculous for me to be this short considering the heights of my relatives. Thankfully my legs are pretty long for my body so I don't think I suffered from knee closure.
There is a new study which found that accutane doesn’t have a significant effect on IGF1 https://sci-hub.st/downloads/2020-07-11/36/rodighiero2020.pdf plus, acne subjects have higher Igf-1 levels than non-acne subjects to begin with (check the chart in that Study).It’s not that clear.

• Woah
Reactions: RapGod
None of these things had any impact on your growth except maybe accutane which you didn’t take until late in puberty. Sleeping for 5 hours a night is enough to have optimal HGH release. 9 hours of sleep during puberty for growing is a myth. Your dad is 5’7 so being 5’9 is completely normal.
This.. I did everything OP did in my teenage years except for accutane and alcohol and guess what I ended up 6'3. My dads 5'8 mom 5'6.. guess who I got tall genes from? Grandparents

• WTF