• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, BigBiceps, Over and 1 other person
school shooter pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Lux, Deleted member 4563 and 13 others
:eek: Hairmogs entire forum.Do you use any specific products or just have great hair genetics?

• Woah
Reactions: Over
:eek: Hairmogs entire forum.Do you use any specific products or just have great hair genetics?
I don't use any products ever. I just wash my hair daily with semi-natural shampoo for 2euro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Orbital decompression

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
Mirin terrachad coloring of both hair and eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Lev Peshkov, Over and 1 other person
M I R I N'

But Mr Barrett, why are you on this forum? Don't you have trillions of gigastacies to slay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Over and JackSparrow
Can you and your mate stop liking my oneitis insta posts please? Thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Lev Peshkov, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
I don't use any products ever. I just wash my hair daily with semi-natural shampoo for 2euro
Brutal Slav low income pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Lev Peshkov, SteveRogers and 3 others
Dye it a darker color

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Descartes and Over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Tyronecell, godirl and 4 others
Brutal Slav low income pill
I used to have giga dandruff when I was younger but it disappeared when I stopped using Head&Shoulder Jewish shit shampoo.

Idk my hair quality improved out of nowhere I always keep it longer so I can run my fingers though it, so soft and light like cat furr

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Dark blonde hair and blue eyes = Ideal tbh
Fakcel af

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
  • +1
Top 1% male model fringe and icy blue eyes?

Srs I'm trying to get the barrett fringe hairstyle atm tbh

• Woah
Jfl @ this kid
Go get your grades dude

• Hmm...
Dont dye your hair, dark blonde is ideal for SMV
Just dye your eyebrows, leave your hair natural
Yea I wont dye hair I like it like it is but I'd need somehow thicker eyebrows, though Barrett's eyebrows aren't thick either

20200630 153445

Screenshot 20200630 153611 Firefox

maybe ur too autistic to interpret IOI's as such?
No, I would know an IOI if I got one after getting blackpilled to the bone

I used to have giga dandruff when I was younger but it disappeared when I stopped using Head&Shoulder Jewish shit shampoo.

Idk my hair quality improved out of nowhere I always keep it longer so I can run my fingers though it, so soft and light like cat furr
Agree,Head&Shoulder ones suck.I use any my mother uses too.Also occasionaly use banana hair masks mostly because i love my hair's smell after it.I have naturally curly hair and i enjoy touching it,feel good.Also do you like experimenting with hairstyles?You can always try new ones with your good hair quality.

• +1
Yea I wont dye hair I like it like it is but I'd need somehow thicker eyebrows, though Barrett's eyebrows aren't thick either

View attachment 482842
View attachment 482844

No, I would know an IOI if I got one after getting blackpilled to the bone
ur eyebrows are very very thin, u need to use castor oil or minoxidil or something on them, also dye them dark brown
Barrett has thicker eyebrows than u btw

• +1
Srs I'm trying to get the barrett fringe hairstyle atm tbh
Its god tier haircut.
Remember to mention that you want it to look messy, and tell her to not fuck up the lengths (use pictures like the ones I linked)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Its god tier haircut.
Remember to mention that you want it to look messy, and tell her to not fuck up the lengths (use pictures like the ones I linked)
Messy is the key otherwise it looks like you are trying too hard

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5746
Jfl. I thought you looked like a deformed bald rat from the way you were describing yourself in those posts.

• So Sad
Jfl. I thought you looked like a deformed bald rat from the way you were describing yourself in those posts.
My lower third and middle third are deformed bone wise + severe acne scars I am hiding on pictures because I am so ruined from my appearance I just dont want people to tell me that its completely over, I already know it's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5746 and buckchadley31
Messy is the key otherwise it looks like you are trying too hard
I show my stylist these pictures

20200602 202741
SmartSelect 20191121 154814 Instagram

Its important to do front on proper length (preferably you should have uncovered eyebrows with hair ends right above them). And you don't even use products for this nor you dont even blow dry. Just use a towel and let it air dry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
My lower third and middle third are deformed bone wise + severe acne scars I am hiding on pictures because I am so ruined from my appearance I just dont want people to tell me that its completely over, I already know it's over.
Try to go out wearing a mask and just see if people would react differently. You have a good eye shape and your coloring halos you. Like that at least you'd know what you have to fix in your face.

• +1
I had the same haircut when I was 9
I think I'm finally gonna cut my long hair next week and try it again

• +1
Try to go out wearing a mask and just see if people would react differently. You have a good eye shape and your coloring halos you. Like that at least you'd know what you have to fix in your face.
Yes corona mask is a great looksmax for me tbh but doesnt matter I never get IOIs or looks from any women ever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 6475
I might get the same cut i nees to cover my forehead for the prettyboy with hunter eyes look

• +1
I had the same haircut when I was 9
I think I'm finally gonna cut my long hair next week and try it again
Barrett fringe mogs all cuts. Only downside I really know is that your forehead sweats if it's hot, and during gym sessions your hair is all wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I might get the same cut i nees to cover my forehead for the prettyboy with hunter eyes look
I have high forehead dog shit that's why I must permafringe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
How many fingers?
Depends how I put them? If I use only finger tips while compressing my hand to fit most fingers I can then 5 easily but when I do it like if I wanted to slap my forehead with open hand then 4

Depends how I put them? If I use only finger tips while compressing my hand to fit most fingers I can then 5 easily but when I do it like if I wanted to slap my forehead with open hand then 4
For me its 3.5 fingers but i hate the scars on my forehead
Snapchat 1111493511
Lens distortion/angle makes it look gigahigh

Use sea salt spray for your hair that would ascend it tbh

• +1
you mog him👑

• Woah
Use sea salt spray for your hair that would ascend it tbh
What could totally ascend me is making my hair more wet , like look at how my hair ends look here:
Screenshot 20200630 152546 Firefox

And compare to Barrett ends looking so perfect:
Screenshot 20200630 152618 Firefox

His hair looks like its fresh wet, when mine looks dry? I need to figure out how to get perma wet look.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and xefo
@Over have u ever got xray of ur skull?

What could totally ascend me is making my hair more wet , like look at how my hair ends look here:
View attachment 482899

And compare to Barrett ends looking so perfect:
View attachment 482900

His hair looks like its fresh wet, when mine looks dry? I need to figure out how to get perma wet look.
Yeh but u have to remember his hair probably doesn’t always look like that, like he probably has makeup on and someone doing his hair perfectly for that shoot. Sea salt spray makes my hair have a more wet look btw. You can also make it at home for cheap don’t have to go out and buy it

• Woah
I can sense your bad personality looking at your eyes even from my squintfrauded view.

• So Sad
It’s the combination of face + hair that’s important, no one sees just your hair.

If your face looks shit with good hair, you look shit.

• +1