RATE MY HAIR PSL (INSANE BARRETTMAXXER

That hair looks aspie as fuck and only looks good on Barret because of his face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Yeh but u have to remember his hair probably doesn’t always look like that, like he probably has makeup on and someone doing his hair perfectly for that shoot
Yeah maybe you're right. I get pissed off at my dry looking ends all the time and if I could get wet hair look then I think my hair alone would be PSL7

That hair looks aspie as fuck and only looks good on Barret because of his face.
Without my hair I would have no redeeming qualities. It's my old thing I have going for me. Everyone around is undercut buzzcut faggot with short sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and xefo
Do you have green eyes?

Without my hair I would have no redeeming qualities. It's my old thing I have going for me. Everyone around is undercut buzzcut faggot with short sides.
Hair is important, it’s just that hairstyle specifically is aspie. You need to be chad to suit long hair.

Everyone has fades because it looks good. Subhuman with fade > Subhuman with long hair. You’ll also look way more NT.

CB40437B 8E6D 474D A614 713DB9733B51

• Hmm...
Hair is important, it’s just that hairstyle specifically is aspie. You need to be chad to suit long hair.

Everyone has fades because it looks good. Subhuman with fade > Subhuman with long hair. You’ll also look way more NT.
Fade is dog shit for me I need to fraud fwhr and skull size with longer sides otherwise i look like that black guy here:

SmartSelect 20200630 142905 Firefox

Narrow peanut oval skull.

My forehead is disgusting and I seem to have NW0,5 - 1 because my hairline is not a straight square lines so I must have something to cover it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3795
Fade is dog shit for me I need to fraud fwhr and skull size with longer sides otherwise i look like that black guy here:

View attachment 482915

Narrow peanut oval skull.

My forehead is disgusting and I seem to have NW0,5 - 1 because my hairline is not a straight square lines so I must have something to cover it.
Need to see your whole face to judge accurately

• +1
King :chad::chad:(y)

• Woah

You need to have a perfect skull shape to look good with a fade. Most people have them because they don't know what looks good. I always JFL at FWHRcels with protruding ears getting fades when a normal length non-tryhard haircut like Chico's would make them look a whole PSL point better.

• +1
Need to see your whole face to judge accurately
You.can find my birthday thread for some pics, I was advised LF1/Bimax/Suicide. I need long sides to fraud my dog shit skull

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3795
You need to have a perfect skull shape to look good with a fade. Most people have them because they don't know what looks good. I always JFL at FWHRcels with protruding ears getting fades when a normal length non-tryhard haircut like Chico's would make them look a whole PSL point better.
Doesn’t have to be perfect, but yeah you do need at least some width. Hence me asking for full face pics from OP to judge accurately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
You.can find my birthday thread for some pics, I was advised LF1/Bimax/Suicide. I need long sides to fraud my dog shit skull
Found it but still saw no full face pics, just different sections.

• +1
keep coping for brown hair gigachads

• Woah
@Over Also if your face is narrow as fuck, why are you trying to copy the hair of a model with a ridiculously wide face?

• +1
Found it but still saw no full face pics, just different sections.
I don't have any full face pictures because it costs me a lot of mental stability to take one. I basically look narrow long with severe acne scars and bug eyes and 20mm philtrum

@Over Also if your face is narrow as fuck, why are you trying to copy the hair of a model with a ridiculously wide face?
To add width on sides to make it optically longer obviously

Utter rotslayer

• JFL
To add width on sides to make it optically longer obviously
Too much hair volume can make your face look smaller than it already is. Look at Andrew Garfield with big sides, face looks comically small:

39EF102B A0C1 4D99 809B 054C12078ED3

My skull is below average in size and looks bigger and more in proportion with short sides compared to medium. Sounds wrong but its true. Big hair on small face is obvious compensation.

Too much hair volume can make your face look smaller than it already is. Look at Andrew Garfield with big sides, face looks comically small:

View attachment 482936

My skull is below average in size and looks bigger and more in proportion with short sides compared to medium. Sounds wrong but its true. Big hair on small face is obvious compensation.
Nothing is gonna convince me to subhuman short hair. Not with my skull width.
I feel naked if I don't have any length on sides. There is just no point. Besides my sides aren't even that long look at his ears they are covered in hair while mine are not.
I know girls like longer hair so they can run their fingers through it, every other guy has very short hair in Poland. I am hairmogging most people but my face is dog shit anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 6475
Nothing is gonna convince me to subhuman short hair. Not with my skull width.
I feel naked if I don't have any length on sides. There is just no point. Besides my sides aren't even that long look at his ears they are covered in hair while mine are not.
I know girls like longer hair so they can run their fingers through it, every other guy has very short hair in Poland. I am hairmogging most people but my face is dog shit anyways.
Whatever makes you happy mate

• +1
Yea I wont dye hair I like it like it is but I'd need somehow thicker eyebrows, though Barrett's eyebrows aren't thick either

View attachment 482842
View attachment 482844

No, I would know an IOI if I got one after getting blackpilled to the bone

Bro are you Thinning? :lul:
Start using peppermint oil and castor oil + derma rolling every 2 days ASAP.
Plus you can Only pull blonde hair if you’re a chad other than that you must dark dye it to ascend

normie hair

nice colour though

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Bro are you Thinning? :lul:
Start using peppermint oil and castor oil + derma rolling every 2 days ASAP.
Plus you can Only pull blonde hair if you’re a chad other than that you must dark dye it to ascend
Thinning where? You retarded or something?

Thinning where? You retarded or something?

Oh, that’s your forehead.
Then you’re a football field foreheadcel. No fix for that

• +1
Oh, that’s your forehead.
Then you’re a football field foreheadcel. No fix for that
Fringe is covering my airfield forehead otherwise its death sentence for my horse shit skull. If you dont have hair then you dont have life.

I honestly love ur coloring, ur hair color is same as my older sister (although she has brown eyes)

Barrett lurking

• Woah
I honestly love ur coloring, ur hair color is same as my older sister (although she has brown eyes)
Its darker brown actually pictures I took in first post and made in direct sunlight (its 30'C+ here)

20200630 171227

20200630 171240

@s3-s3 that's not thinning you think?

I'm starting to decrease amount of shampoo uses per week and eventually go down to 1 shampoo day a week. Maybe that way I can get wet hair look.

Its darker brown actually pictures I took in first post and made in direct sunlight (its 30'C+ here)

View attachment 482980
View attachment 482981

I'm starting to decrease amount of shampoo uses per week and eventually go down to 1 shampoo day a week. Maybe that way I can get wet hair look.
It looks light brown in these pics. Anyway my older sister has same hair color as u.
It looks Dirtyblonde in sunlight and light brown in dark, just like urs.
Personally I find that color really hot on women

• Woah
And no, ur not thinking, that's normal hairline

• Woah
*thinning / or receeding

• +1
It looks light brown in these pics. Anyway my older sister has same hair color as u.
It looks Dirtyblonde in sunlight and light brown in dark, just like urs.
Personally I find that color really hot on women
I don't really care for hair color or eye color or tits size on women. My looksmatch is getting railed by some Chad at his moment when I rot making suicide plans.

I just want thin loving caring GF with face equal to mine (PSL3) and can have severe acne or scars I dont care. Just dont be fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I don't really care for hair color or eye color or tits size on women. My looksmatch is getting railed by some Chad at his moment when I rot making suicide plans.

I just want thin loving caring GF with face equal to mine (PSL3) and can have severe acne or scars I dont care. Just dont be fat.
I understand and can relate. But at the same time I want a girl who has lighter hair and eyes than me. Also I'd rather reproduce with a girl who is white (and preferrably Russian too) it'd be very very bruh moment for me to racemix.
My ancestors have been keeping my blood line pure for so many centuries only for me to racemix with some ethnic foid? Nah I don't think so

• +1

View attachment 482980
View attachment 482981

I thought your hair was lighter. It’s actually perfect coloring ngl!

and yeah you’re thinning little at the temples tbh you need to fix that ASAP

• Woah
I understand and can relate. But at the same time I want a girl who has lighter hair and eyes than me. Also I'd rather reproduce with a girl who is white (and preferrably Russian too) it'd be very very bruh moment for me to racemix.
My ancestors have been keeping my blood line pure for so many centuries only for me to racemix with some ethnic foid? Nah I don't think so
Russki foids mog entire europe including Poland. Every time I go on IG I see some russki cutiepie on front page it's insane. Just leanmaxx and gymmaxx to unleash potential.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6191
Nice eyes

• Woah
needs more shine

• Woah
you have almost ideal colouring you prob just need bimax.

• Woah

View attachment 482980
View attachment 482981

I am going to get you
7rSn1NT

• Woah
Bro you are lying you probably got iois from a girl or a smile at 24 you got nice hair halo and good eyecolor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5746
Bro you are lying you probably got iois from a girl or a smile at 24 you got nice hair halo and good eyecolor
If something that exceptional happened I would not only remember it but I'd also remember exact position of stars in the sky that day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Htobrother