54C4D261-E7A3-4E56-A7DF-E3BEB45FB0F2.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 107
  • +1
Reactions: samm735 and Salludon
i wish i was NW0 so fucking bad this is killing me inside
ive never ever been NW0 srs

depending on how many grafts you need, around $5-$7k
thats within my price range

in a few years i will get at least that and ill be able to live the NW0 dream maybe

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and LDNPari
Yall seen my pictures I've never been nw0 either, shit is depressing ngl

nw0 or rope bro
but they take the hair of the side of your head, right ? I could live with NW1 but very full density
Can they graft the hairs of my forearms ? if I would have black hairs, I would be a turk

but they take the hair of the side of your head, right ? I could live with NW1 but very full density
Can they graft the hairs of my forearms ? if I would have black hairs, I would be a turk

they take it from the back of your head

So why don’t you want to post eye surgery pics

being norwood 2 is fucking hell, you basically cant style your hair at all.... I would kill for this hairline

Keep crying for me you faggot atleast i don't deny looks matter
i dont deny looks matter either retard

you probably misinterpreted each one of my posts

i dont deny looks matter either retard

you probably misinterpreted each one of my posts

Just be average bro is what your's was akin to tbh when the truth is much more brutal

Just be average bro is what your's was akin to tbh when the truth is much more brutal
no thats not what i said

i said just be a little above average everywhere as you hit diminishing returns quickly in all category

but the path from avg - > above average is worth a lot in whatever trait you're looking at

It would be very helpful, I don’t know what he is scared about
ik but i think he doesnt wanna hear anybody telling him anything negative towards his surgery lol

no thats not what i said

i said just be a little above average everywhere as you hit diminishing returns quickly in all category

but the path from avg - > above average is worth a lot in whatever trait you're looking at

Again that's where the cope lies looks is not like height looks is the fundamental thing you look at or gravitate to when you observe someone we evolved to like nice things its why you act nicer to the better looking foids your allured by it

ik but i think he doesnt wanna hear anybody telling him anything negative towards his surgery lol
All I can say is taban said final result takes 3 months, 80 percent is realized at one moth Agter

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Again that's where the cope lies looks is not like height looks is the fundamental thing you look at or gravitate to when you observe someone we evolved to like nice things its why you act nicer to the better looking foids your allured by it
YES IN AN IDEALISED BASEMENT DWELLER WORLD YOU WANT BE PSL 8 GAY ALIEN JORDAN BARRETT, BUT THATS NOT HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS. NO ONE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE THAT EVEN WITH SURGERIES. THESE THINGS ARE BORN NOT MADE

IF YOU'RE ABOVE AVG HEIGHT, ABOVE AVG FACIALLY, WELL DRESSED, LEAN GYMCELLED, SKINMAXXED AND HAIRMAXXED YOU PRETTY MUCH DO WELL WITH ATTRACTIVE GIRLS GIVEN YOU'RE NOT AUTISTIC

YES I WOULD STILL PREFER TO LOOK LIKE JORDAN BARRETT, BUT PSL AUTISTS SHOULDNT GRAVITATE TOWARDS THE LATTER WHAT I SAID, RATHER THE BEFORE, BECAUSE THAT IS ACHIEVEABLE FOR MANY ON THIS WEBSITE(NOT EVERYONE, FOR EXAMPLE NOT FOR YOU, BUT THAT DOESNT DISCREDIT THE THEORY)

YES IN AN IDEALISED BASEMENT DWELLER WORLD YOU WANT BE PSL 8 GAY ALIEN JORDAN BARRETT, BUT THATS NOT HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS. NO ONE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE THAT EVEN WITH SURGERIES. THESE THINGS ARE BORN NOT MADE

IF YOU'RE ABOVE AVG HEIGHT, ABOVE AVG FACIALLY, WELL DRESSED, LEAN GYMCELLED, SKINMAXXED AND HAIRMAXXED YOU PRETTY MUCH DO WELL WITH ATTRACTIVE GIRLS GIVEN YOU'RE NOT AUTISTIC

YES I WOULD STILL PREFER TO LOOK LIKE JORDAN BARRETT, BUT PSL AUTISTS SHOULDNT GRAVITATE TOWARDS THE LATTER WHAT I SAID, RATHER THE BEFORE, BECAUSE THAT IS ACHIEVEABLE FOR MANY ON THIS WEBSITE(NOT EVERYONE, FOR EXAMPLE NOT FOR YOU, BUT THAT DOESNT DISCREDIT THE THEORY)

1st point lets be honest if you are on this forum your on this forum your not normal in the head to begin with i admit this i got autism diagnosed you sound like you've failed at life and are rotting here like me tbh or else why would you be on here.

2 Jordan barrett is not the ideal every skull is unique and every skull has a unique look your trying to aim for perfection within that frame work.

3 Point taken on the last line that being said we can do a nearly model like face with our own face shape this is possible.

4 your sort of correct being above average helps but that assumes average on everthing most here aren't this forum is teeming with incel's and a lot of larpers as well but their are a lot of ''guests'' or ''bluepillers'' I'm the only low inhibition 1 here on the incel side so your statements were made for the minority tbh cause while half the dudes have the face the lack the dick size or frame size or height.

5 why shoudn't we seek perfection when it's what got our ancestors here ?

1st point lets be honest if you are on this forum your on this forum your not normal in the head to begin with i admit this i got autism diagnosed you sound like you've failed at life and are rotting here like me tbh or else why would you be on here.

2 Jordan barrett is not the ideal every skull is unique and every skull has a unique look your trying to aim for perfection within that frame work.

3 Point taken on the last line that being said we can do a nearly model like face with our own face shape this is possible.

4 your sort of correct being above average helps but that assumes average on everthing most here aren't this forum is teeming with incel's and a lot of larpers as well but their are a lot of ''guests'' or ''bluepillers'' I'm the only low inhibition 1 here on the incel side so your statements were made for the minority tbh cause while half the dudes have the face the lack the dick size or frame size or height.

5 why shoudn't we seek perfection when it's what got our ancestors here ?
1. im a complicated case
2. i know hes not the end of all, it was just an example as many idolise him
3. u cant quantify harmony and you dont really know what it is, or i mean it comes down to ratios but its very hard to adjust certain ratios of ur skill
4. i said that as means to help people direct their focus. like id say 5'7 twinks with decent faces @ElliotRodgerJr trying to get better face while their failo is not being masculine. so he should gymcel, get dimorphic haircut, roid even mb etc. just an example
5. because u arent seeking perfection, ur seeking pussy and time is very valuable so u shoud optimise your looksmaxxing endevaours for highest ROI in shortest time

1. im a complicated case

It is what it is i'm just saying were all messed up in the head here weve all been through some sort of a fucked up traumatic event that fucked with us well those who post daily that is.

2. i know hes not the end of all, it was just an example as many idolise him

Your missing the main point we don't try and copy his skull we try and copy his main features mainly hunter eyes good jawline and a masculine dimorphic face These are keys to a good looking face obviously it would have to be adjusted for each individual face but you get the point hunter eyes is a universal sign of good look.

3. u cant quantify harmony and you dont really know what it is, or i mean it comes down to ratios but its very hard to adjust certain ratios of ur skill

You can do that is where your wrong dude looks are not subjective certain things yes like some cultures perferring feminine faces but yet we see consistently people with good maxilla's and good zygoses are consistently slaying why cause certain traits are universal.

4. i said that as means to help people direct their focus. like id say 5'7 twinks with decent faces @ElliotRodgerJr trying to get better face while their failo is not being masculine. so he should gymcel, get dimorphic haircut, roid even mb etc. just an example

But their few and between plus the dudes an obvious larp like half the good looking dudes here your appealing to an audience who larp as it is instead of actually giving advice to truecels which is a majority of blue pillers.

5. because u arent seeking perfection, ur seeking pussy and time is very valuable so u shoud optimise your looksmaxxing endevaours for highest ROI in shortest time

You can say that about some i am the exception in fact you've read that title where i said foids are over hyped

WHO here is on finasteride

gly

+1 Reply
Prev

[IMG alt="HailToTheKing"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/0/837.jpg?1548061717[/IMG]

Get mogged by my hair and hairline

IMG 20190629 233511 829
IMG_20190629_234149_466.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190629_234149_466.jpg
    IMG_20190629_234149_466.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 8