Rate my hardcore whitemaxxing

Fubarcel

Fubarcel

Bronze
Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
and I took these on a similar on-off cycle
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>reduced Glutathione 1000mg
>MSM 4000mg
along with healthmaxxing supplements
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.

Attachments

• comparsions.jpg
    comparsions.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 3,836
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hamdan, Deleted member 24347, Equilibrium and 52 others
Dude wtf, please say this is a troll post. You look so much older and fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 20679 and 54 others
Did you ever have trouble with cystic acne?

I honestly cant tell if you're joking or actually serious about what you say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 13 others
Dude wtf, please say this is a troll post. You look so much older and fat.
There's an 8 year difference, of course I'll look older.
And I went from 100kg to 120 since then. Who cares, the fat is reversible and I'm fully committed to becoming skelly.
I honestly cant tell if you're joking or actually serious about what you say.
No, only ever had excessively oily skin which is better now. Had a lot of regular pimples and stuff but that's gone now thanks to my daily skincare.

dude im dead, what kind of transformation is that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 22126 and 51 others
supplements are useless when you eat like a pig lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 15 others
Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>MSM 4000mg
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.
LOSE WEIGHT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Chadeep, Mansnob and 6 others
Being a mayocel is not about eating mayo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 9670 and 26 others
Perhaps he had noticed that when you expand a baloon it gets lighter in colour and closer to white, so he did the same to his skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20679 and 28 others
Looks like a spic

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
disgusting fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, je3oe, Michael Myers and 1 other person
people commenting are all retarded. who cares if he got fat, his skin got white from the shitskin he was.

he still has curry/ethnic facial features, JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 685 and I'mme
You would have had so much more success if you focused on not being a fatass instead of bleaching your skin. You're not michael Jackson

• +1
Reactions: majindoom, Rumpelshitskin, SixCRY and 3 others
Damn it feels good to be white

I love being white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers, CopeAndRope and 2 others
bruh you just showed your hair.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Bottomline : anything above 2% hydroquinone ruins your skin
@Fubarcel where did you get 20% hydroquinone from?

Something is fucking wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Zoneator and Deleted member 685
Bra it's better to be browner and in good shape than looking semi white and like a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Michael Myers and Deleted member 685
Bro I know the race pill is brutal. But its not so brutal that you ignore all other forms of looksmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, EverythingMattersCel, johncruz12345 and 12 others
fuck the haters. even tho ur fat. u look significantly bette. you're obviously race pilled and know being curry brings you down a lot. high iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Hopium, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
Very nice transformation my ogre brother.

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT
Fucking lol at all the replies
this is just a whitemaxxing transformation, not a complete looksmaxxing one. I started changing my eating habits and other problems in 2015 and it took me until last month to fully get a grip on myself. Food was my only cope aside from fapping, I've always been very moderate with alcohol and never cared for drugs. So when it was 2017 and I saw I needed more time to really change myself and my attitude towards food and coping and life, I started whitemaxxing as a passive looksmax since being light skinned helps every ethnic on earth, especially curries since we can't run BBC game at all.
Anyway as I said in the OP I'll post another thread in 4-6 months when I've slimmed down. Whitemaxxing helped a lot, my mum knows of it and actually supported me, my boomer female relatives commented on it and when I saw my brother after a year of whitemaxxing he couldn't believe it, he asked me about my complexion but since he's a normie I told him I use sunscreen now and that's why I look lighter jfl he doesn't know of all the pills and powders and tubes of cream that I've stashed in secret :lul:
being dark skinned is a death sentence in India, 100% more so than if I was in the West because we're all curries in the white man's eyes but fuck if you're lightskinned here it's a whole different life.
It was 4%, my bad. I just called my local pharmacy and they delivered the tubes, no prescription required.
Bottomline : anything above 2% hydroquinone ruins your skin

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts and SayNoToRotting
Very impressive results, tbh. I have done extensive research on whitemaxxing and found very few before and after proof pics as clear-cut as yours. Well done.

Where did you get each ingredient? I'm trying to pull off a similar thing as a medium brown-skinned Iranian, and my biggest obstacle is the sea of fake kojic, hydro, etc. out there, really hard to find legit stuff. Also do you happen to know which ingredient did most of the work or are they all really needed to get the final skintone?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fucking lol at all the replies
this is just a whitemaxxing transformation, not a complete looksmaxxing one. I started changing my eating habits and other problems in 2015 and it took me until last month to fully get a grip on myself. Food was my only cope aside from fapping, I've always been very moderate with alcohol and never cared for drugs. So when it was 2017 and I saw I needed more time to really change myself and my attitude towards food and coping and life, I started whitemaxxing as a passive looksmax since being light skinned helps every ethnic on earth, especially curries since we can't run BBC game at all.
Anyway as I said in the OP I'll post another thread in 4-6 months when I've slimmed down. Whitemaxxing helped a lot, my mum knows of it and actually supported me, my boomer female relatives commented on it and when I saw my brother after a year of whitemaxxing he couldn't believe it, he asked me about my complexion but since he's a normie I told him I use sunscreen now and that's why I look lighter jfl he doesn't know of all the pills and powders and tubes of cream that I've stashed in secret :lul:
being dark skinned is a death sentence in India, 100% more so than if I was in the West because we're all curries in the white man's eyes but fuck if you're lightskinned here it's a whole different life.
It was 4%, my bad. I just called my local pharmacy and they delivered the tubes, no prescription required.
Just lol at wasting all efforts on bleaching your skin so you can impress your self hating, white-worshipping curry family and friends in India.

What really matters is how people in the west are gonna treat you, and they don't fucking care about the colour of your skin if you're really that fat.

Skin colour should be the least of your concerns.

And you weren't even that dark in the first place

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Mewton, 5'8manlet and 9 others
What really matters is how people in the west are gonna treat you, and they don't fucking care about the colour of your skin if you're really that fat.
What the fuck do I care about how foreigners see me, having a light skin tone is desirable everywhere on earth. There's zero reason not to lightskinmaxx as an ethnic unless you're a legit Tyrone.
Very impressive results, tbh. I have done extensive research on whitemaxxing and found very few before and after proof pics as clear-cut as yours. Well done.

Where did you get each ingredient? I'm trying to pull off a similar thing as a medium brown-skinned Iranian, and my biggest obstacle is the sea of fake kojic, hydro, etc. out there, really hard to find legit stuff. Also do you happen to know which ingredient did most of the work or are they all really needed to get the final skintone?
Pills and powders from Amazon, HealthAid or NOW brands. Same for the Likas soap, there was a thread on Lookism on how to sort the fakes from the real ones.
The cream is Melalite Forte, I just called my local pharmacy and they delivered it to my home. No prescription needed because there's no regulations in the third world!
Also do you happen to know which ingredient did most of the work or are they all really needed to get the final skintone?
The pills and powders are absolutely essential and the hydroquinone cream helped even out my skin tone and lighten it to the point where I have slightly pink/reddish undertones, instead of a dark brown/orange hue like your average currycel. The pills and powders will go on for another few months because they'll make me look very naturally lightskinned, hydroquinone is harsh so it was a one time thing only to get the ball rolling, if I continued with it I'd go full Michael Jackson with a stupid pasty white complexion.

Last edited:
  • JFL
What the fuck do I care about how foreigners see me, having a light skin tone is desirable everywhere on earth. There's zero reason not to lightskinmaxx as an ethnic unless you're a legit Tyrone.
Only in selfhating racial circles like indians would an obese warhog be worshipped simply for being white.

Yes- a lighter skin colour is advantageous everywhere on earth, in the west as well, but it means nothing on its own. Ethnics don't understand this.

The grass is always greener on the other side...

I don't mind your whitemaxing, but just ignoring your severe obesity- just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Congrats now your skin looks gray and like you’re 60 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, BigBoy and 4 others
Only in selfhating racial circles like indians would an obese warhog be worshipped simply for being white.

Yes- a lighter skin colour is advantageous everywhere on earth, in the west as well, but it means nothing on its own. Ethnics don't understand this.

The grass is always greener on the other side...

I don't mind your whitemaxing, but just ignoring your severe obesity- just fucking lol
It's not about being worshipped, that hasn't happened obviously. It's a status thing here, and in other Asian countries. It's not like I was intent on staying fat and pinned it all on whitemaxxing
I wanted to lose the fat in a sustainable way, not by fasting or by feeling miserable on a deficit. Lot of times I did just that and binged back when I couldn't handle it, so I took my sweet time getting used to eating differently. Right now I'm on OMAD for 1000 calories, I'm 100% used to it and don't crave junk food or milkshakes or the like anymore. Already lost 3 kilos since I started on the 14th (check the attachment) so I should be a lot leaner by October end. I'll make a thread then.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 632
Pills and powders from Amazon, HealthAid or NOW brands. Same for the Likas soap, there was a thread on Lookism on how to sort the fakes from the real ones.
The cream is Melalite Forte, I just called my local pharmacy and they delivered it to my home.

The pills and powders are absolutely essential.

Thanks for the tips. So you took the dosages listed daily + papaya soap daily and that was more or less enough (plus hydro to even out)? Also, which ones were pills and which powders?

Last edited:
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>MSM 4000mg
Autism/HardCope/Trolling You know which one it is FGGT

Thanks for the tips. So you took the dosages listed daily + papaya soap daily and that was more or less enough (plus hydro to even out)? Also, which ones were pills and which powders?
Yes I did all that, that's all it took. Hydro is very effective, Likas works for dark Filipino folks so it worked for me too, as expected. And the rest, it all helped.
>Hydroquinone cream
>L cystein pills (NOW)
>Vitamin C powder (NOW)
>Reduced Glutathione pills (Jarrow)
>MSM pills (HealthAid)
you can use pills or powders, either works, sometimes I get powders and mix them in gelatin capsules myself, I figure plain powder supplements will be stronger than the ones packed in pills in factories with preservatives and shit. With Vit C, I just mixed 3g in orange juice and drank it in one shot, it's very bitter so this is the easiest way to down it.
LOSE WEIGHT
I'm on it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Krylm
>Hydroquinone cream
>L cystein pills (NOW)
>Vitamin C powder (NOW)
>Reduced Glutathione pills (Jarrow)
>MSM pills (HealthAid)

I got the supplements from the brands you listed, surprisingly not too expensive. Few last questions: 1) When do you take them, do you take all 4 at once, and is there any particular thing you take them with? I see some people saying "they only work"/"you only absorb them" if you take them with water/fruit/whatever, did you need to do anything special or just take them? Also 2) Do you happen to still have the link to where you got the Likas soap. All the ones I see on Amazon seem to be fakes with >20% 1-star reviews. 3) How long does it take to start seeing any change?

I got the supplements from the brands you listed, surprisingly not too expensive. Few last questions:
I took it in this order, five minutes in between each supplement
>L Cystein
>Vitamin C
>Glutathione
>MSM
I just took them normally, no special guidelines for taking them.
I got the Likas from Amazon India and the listing is defunct now, but you can buy from any Amazon fulfilled seller and check the packaging when it comes, Google 'Likas real vs fake', if you get fake ones just return them. Likas isn't as strong as Hydroquinone, if you got that you can get by without Likas, it was just an extra thing to do. It won't hurt to use it, but it's just an extra step. The real deal is in Hydroquinone and the pills/powders.
Take them for three months, you'll see a full difference by then. Take before-after pics so you can see for yourself just how much it worked, maybe post one here when you're done like I did.

I took it in this order, five minutes in between each supplement
>L Cystein
>Vitamin C
>Glutathione
>MSM
I just took them normally, no special guidelines for taking them.
I got the Likas from Amazon India and the listing is defunct now, but you can buy from any Amazon fulfilled seller and check the packaging when it comes, Google 'Likas real vs fake', if you get fake ones just return them. Likas isn't as strong as Hydroquinone, if you got that you can get by without Likas, it was just an extra thing to do. It won't hurt to use it, but it's just an extra step. The real deal is in Hydroquinone and the pills/powders.
Take them for three months, you'll see a full difference by then. Take before-after pics so you can see for yourself just how much it worked, maybe post one here when you're done like I did.

Yeah I got the hydroquinone, I also already have Kojic Acid soap so if the brand of soap isn't too important maybe I'll just use that. Anyway thanks a lot man, I'll definitely keep track of my progress with pics and see how it goes.

Proud of you boyo, w that dedication I know you'll drop the weight in no time

But wtf can't u get an arranged marriage bro?? Don't u know pussy is pussy?

holy shit you looksminned

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Proud of you boyo, w that dedication I know you'll drop the weight in no time

But wtf can't u get an arranged marriage bro?? Don't u know pussy is pussy?
I'm not a normie Indian. I want to ascend, be the best looking version of myself that I can. Then I want to be volcel and have girls wonder why this tall handsome guy isn't pursuing me, to me being looksmaxxed and being volcel is the best way to ascend. Sex is a waste of time and energy and only worth it when you can do it with someone you care about, anyway I'm gonna transmute my sexual energy and money/statusmaxx, then I'll marry someone nice in my 30s and raise kids with a PSL perspective, that sounds like a hell of a thing to me. My kids will mog the entire subcontinent
Of course it's all contingent on me looking good once I'm thin so let's see.

I'm not a normie Indian. I want to ascend, be the best looking version of myself that I can. Then I want to be volcel and have girls wonder why this tall handsome guy isn't pursuing me, to me being looksmaxxed and being volcel is the best way to ascend. Sex is a waste of time and energy and only worth it when you can do it with someone you care about, anyway I'm gonna transmute my sexual energy and money/statusmaxx, then I'll marry someone nice in my 30s and raise kids with a PSL perspective, that sounds like a hell of a thing to me. My kids will mog the entire subcontinent
Of course it's all contingent on me looking good once I'm thin so let's see.
Great plan and you're right casual sex is meaningless waste of effort, a British girl once asked me when I got up "wait aren't u gonna finish me off?" and I laughed in her face and left. Their entitlement extends to the sexual act itself, four orgasms minimum before you are granted permission to have a single 2 second climax.

But I read its beyond over for Chinese and Indians cuz of the gender imbalance, and MILLIONS of incels know only a life of wagecucking and eating noodles watching camgirls on streaming apps like Live.me sending cash for the tiniest acknowledgement. Eventually they'll simply have to be sent on offensive wars, definitely over for Japan, or maybe they'll fight each other haha it will be epic

It looks like you lost your tan.

Is this nigger kidding me? He was making fun of me for being curry the other day.

Self-hating curries to that extent are subhuman tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 5 others
most people here agree that being shitskin is a huge failio, so they should be supporting this.

but yeah, he still needs to lose weight

• Hmm...