Rate my heightmaxing summer stack

i dont know youre 15 so it just seems like youre too young for all this shit like mk677.

are you gonna consult a medical professional and make sure all this is okay to take? cant you just inject hgh instead?
Yeah I will remove mk667 from my stack
HGH is really expensive tho
How so? Something tells me he‘ll grow that amount naturally anyway. He’s only 15 iirc.
Yeah but I havent grow since 13 tbh

i dont know youre 15 so it just seems like youre too young for all this shit like mk677.

are you gonna consult a medical professional and make sure all this is okay to take? cant you just inject hgh instead?
HGH is way too expensive if your insurance isn’t covering it. All these products are supposed to mimick synthetic HGH and prevent bone age maturation.
Yeah I will remove mk667 from my stack
HGH is really expensive tho

Yeah but I havent grow since 13 tbh
Seems extremely early to totally stop growing, you’ll probably have a late growth spurt. Unless you started puberty very very early.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and aestheticallypleasin
HGH is way too expensive if your insurance isn’t covering it. All these products are supposed to mimick synthetic HGH and prevent bone age maturation.

Seems extremely early to totally stop growing, you’ll probably have a late growth spurt. Unless you started puberty very very early.
I started my puberty at 11 tbh
Have you gained anything from your stack tho?

Have you tried any peptides tho?
Thanks for the help bro

This stack is creating ,,second puberty’’ bc it makes your bone age younger so you will gain height from this even if you are 60
Can anyone else confirm this?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I started my puberty at 11 tbh
Have you gained anything from your stack tho?
I started last month and have grown about 1cm.

• +1
Thanks bro
But why do you think that?It will make your bone age similar to infant which will make you grow rapidly
I didn’t know you where only 15, that’s when prime growth happens. Goodluck bro

• +1
Do you think my stack would work?
With all those stuff you mentioned you were basically injecting around 9x times a day?
Yes.

• +1
Thanks for the help bro
Also what are your thoughts on sam-e?
I think it’s a great addition to your stack although it’s still pretty unclear on how much is considered effective and still safe.

• +1
I think it’s a great addition to your stack although it’s still pretty unclear on how much is considered effective and still safe.
Thanks bro
I think 2g per day (1g in the morning and 1g before bed)
Sam-e is the most important thing in this stack tbh

Good stack, but you should be expecting 0.5-1 inch per year, not month.
Fuckin hell u finally decided to post, educate yourself on real heightmaxxing first please, then come to me

• +1
Fuckin hell u finally decided to post, educate yourself on real heightmaxxing first please, then come to me
Keep slaving away in your basement, I have already ascended. I don’t know what your beef with me is, I have never been a dramatic person. Please sort this out with me via private messaging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Chad69
IF YOUR GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY
not true
Thanks bro
But why do you think that?It will make your bone age similar to infant which will make you grow rapidly
ok man i do not know about infant bone age, having bone age of an infant show very little bone development, I think it just gets you to the bone age you had when you first entered puberty

• +1
not true

ok man i do not know about infant bone age, having bone age of an infant show very little bone development, I think it just gets you to the bone age you had when you first entered puberty
Can you make a stack for dick size maxing?
I just want to be massive in every aspect
My dream is to have 9 incher
Iam at 8 now tbh...

ill tell u, 2g is considered very effective and safe, case closed
Can you make a stack for dick size maxing?
I just want to be massive in every aspect
My dream is to have 9 incher
Iam at 8 now tbh...
well idk ur biological aging would be getting slowed down so if u applied some of the K-DHT gel on ur dick it would probably get very big, and you won't finish puberty fast so that is even better

• +1
This all based on the amount that xcrunner guy was giving his patients?
why are u asking me for a dosage bro? we got one dosage stick to the number lmfao if a biochemist who researched this recommends that much then i suggest u take it

why are u asking me for a dosage bro? we got one dosage stick to the number lmfao if a biochemist who researched this recommends that much then i suggest u take it
I’m not asking you for a dosage, I’m telling you it’s unsure which dosage is considered effective and still safe. I don’t blindly trust whatever some Nigerian guy was giving his patients on a height forum.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I’m not asking you for a dosage, I’m telling you it’s unsure which dosage is considered effective and still safe. I don’t blindly trust whatever some Nigerian guy was giving his patients on a height forum.
well do u trust a nigerian guy who was going thru med school at that time before giving free advice to others based on his past clinical trial experience? Or one who has been studying biomed for years?

well do u trust a nigerian guy who was going thru med school at that time before giving free advice to others based on his past clinical trial experience? Or one who has been studying biomed for years?
He hasn’t made the method(s) he used to ascertain which dosage is considered safe & effective public (if he even used any) so for all we know he could’ve picked a random dosage he thought was decent. His history in medicine (which I don’t even know is legitimate) is irrelevant until he provides how he came to the conclusion 2g is safe & effective. This is the same guy that claimed 1 of his patients grew 11 inches in 4 weeks and another 8 inches in 35 days after his treatment. :feelskek: These are all telltale signs of a scammer.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
ill tell u, 2g is considered very effective and safe, case closed

well idk ur biological aging would be getting slowed down so if u applied some of the K-DHT gel on ur dick it would probably get very big, and you won't finish puberty fast so that is even better
Thing is that any reputation he could have by studying biomed for years (something we don't know for sure) is completely erased the second he claims he's obtained results to the point of growing 11 inches in 2 months or so...

@Alexanderr I also agree, the effectiveness of the dosage needs to be discussed and studied or else there might not be proper results.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
He hasn’t made the method(s) he used to ascertain which dosage is considered safe & effective public (if he even used any) so for all we know he could’ve picked a random dosage he thought was decent. His history in medicine (which I don’t even know is legitimate) is irrelevant until he provides how he came to the conclusion 2g is safe & effective. This is the same guy that claimed 1 of his patients grew 11 inches in 4 weeks and another 8 inches in 35 days after his treatment. :feelskek: These are all telltale signs of a scammer.
those are outliers, just because there are outliers doesn't mean he is a scammer, then again his email literally @auamed.net if u haven't noticed auamed is a legitimate med school so then again that shows his med school background, that is a very poor excuse just because his formula showed good results on some people it means he is a scam.... Then again he did say most gained 1 inch a month, again these people are OUTLIERS not the only ones who took it, and so what he gave us this number freely, he wasn't selling anything when he gave it to us so just stick to the damn number

those are outliers, just because there are outliers doesn't mean he is a scammer, then again his email literally @auamed.net if u haven't noticed auamed is a legitimate med school so then again that shows his med school background, that is a very poor excuse just because his formula showed good results on some people it means he is a scam.... Then again he did say most gained 1 inch a month, again these people are OUTLIERS not the only ones who took it
Regardless of them supposedly being outliers there’s a limit to how ridiculous they get. If he claims his patient grew 11 inches in 4 weeks and another one 8 inches in 35 days (which I know isn’t true) he instantly becomes dishonest in my book. If he can lie about that he can lie about anything really.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chad69
Regardless of them supposedly being outliers there’s a limit to how ridiculous they get. If he claims his patient grew 11 inches in 4 weeks and another one 8 inches in 35 days (which I know isn’t true) he instantly becomes dishonest in my book. If he can lie about that he can lie about anything really.
yep and you obviously know he lied about that, that was for a 16 year old btw

• +1
yep and you obviously know he lied about that
Of fucking course I do. If some guy tells me he ran a 100 meters in 9 seconds I’d know he’d be lying too. Some statements are inherently so ridiculous you’d have to be dense to not know they’re lies.

• +1
Of fucking course I do. If some guy tells me he ran a 100 meters in 9 seconds I’d know he’d be lying too. Some statements are inherently so ridiculous you’d have to be dense to not know they’re lies.
yes i do agree that is quite unbelievable but seeing you have no evidence that he was lying i will stick to logic, you take 2g sam-e, that is final dosage

yep and you obviously know he lied about that, that was for a 16 year old btw
Boyo keep in mind we're not really putting in doubt your research directly, you've said really based stuff with studies and such but rather certain claims of him, that's why the possibility of him spreading inaccurate information (about the dosage in this case) could be possible and must be considered.

yes i do agree that is quite unbelievable but seeing you have no evidence that he was lying i will stick to logic, you take 2g sam-e, that is final dosage
The irony lmao, he provided absolutely no evidence for his claims. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Why don't you just get HGH?
Have there ever been any blood tests posted that confirm the legitimacy of these "10 IUs a day"- stacks ordered for common bucks from alibaba?

20200525 152221

20200525 152204

Here's a guy who used SAM E 400 x 2 per day. Note he's 27, only 800 same used and gave up less than 1 month in during treatment...

Both me and @ghkid2019 were present on this thread.

I just want to point out the possibility that some other drug that is way more potent might be what we need. What I'm saying is in order to maximise the sucess possibility, nothing else.

@Alexanderr @Chad1212 @Strike_Poseidon

View attachment 425905
View attachment 425906

Here's a guy who used SAM E 400 x 2 per day. Note he's 27, only 800 same used and gave up less than 1 month in during treatment...

Both me and @ghkid2019 were present on this thread.

I just want to point out the possibility that some other drug that is way more potent might be what we need. What I'm saying is in order to maximise the sucess possibility, nothing else.

@Alexanderr @Chad1212 @Strike_Poseidon
this was doomed to fail from the start at age 27 he need to take 2g sam-e 800 mcg folic acid and folinic acid and take it daily for 6 months first to reverse senescence enough then take it for another 3 months to then start seeing results after that combined with rest of my stack. Over...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chad69
what is the meclizine for?

• +1
yo bro @Chad1212 have you got any height gains from your stack?

Lmaoing At people claiming liver damage
Like bruh injected chemicals don’t pass through livrr
And not everything oral is C17aa methylated so wtf is this liver damage shit