L-carnitine
Glutamine
Creatine
MK-677/ Ibutamoren –
25mg MK-677 every day

GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC no DAC 100mcg. Both 3x daily For 2 weeks

Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC no DAC 100mcg. Both 3x daily For 1 week

IGF-1LR3 100mcg every day

Im 16, would this work, for the ones i didnt state the dose for im megadosing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7902, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
Cool cope stack.

ll or death

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Thee fact that supplements don't make you grow at that age, only leg breaking.
he's 16 you fuckwit,

at 16 I grew rapidly, you obviously don't understand how puberty works.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, AscendingHero, .👽. and 7 others
Thee fact that supplements don't make you grow at that age, only leg breaking.
so ur saying peptides wont make a 16 year old grow, stfu

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, AscendingHero, noped and 1 other person
@OCDMaxxing probs took some "growth hormone" pills when he was 20 and said heightmaxing is cope

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, noped and hairyballscel
Either way i will make a thread in probably 6 months tracking any progress i make with this stack, wish me luck...

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and je3oe
how tall are u op? and how much are u expecting to gain?

Good luck buying and using all that + it won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and sloopnoob
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@OCDMaxxing probs took some "growth hormone" pills when he was 20 and said heightmaxing is cope
NOBODY on this forum has heightmaxxed from pills. NOBODY

But hey, prove me wrong! I'd love to know which pills to feed my children.

NOBODY on this forum has heightmaxxed from pills. NOBODY

But hey, prove me wrong! I'd love to know which pills to feed my children.
the pill is

hgh or peptides bro

Please get some hgh and track progress

whats a good source of GH and how much do i need

Ignore everyone who says it’s cope, it’s an effective stack. Maybe throw in an AI like aromasin or something

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
you need to be injecting both high dosages of GH, IGF-1, and insulin in some cases to grow. Peptides increase serum GH secretion, yes, that's undisputed, but GH is only one growth factor of a dozen. The activation of the anabolic insulin signaling pathways is more important than maintaining high IGF-1 levels. Eating frequently, and maintaining a high caloric intake ensures that insulin is being secreted as much as possible throughout the day, meaning the mTOR/pi3k/ATK pathways are always being stimulated, which is exactly what we want. Also, the thing about injecting standalone GH is that the majority of the IGF-1 is going to be bound up by IGFBP3 and ALS, less than 5% of your total IGF-1 can attach to the IGFR1-2 or INSR effectively. This is why IGF-1 should be used exogenously, specifically IGF-1LR3 as it has been chemically structured to avoid attaching to the IGFBP's.

so it's probably cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DianabolDownie, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Ignore everyone who says it’s cope, it’s an effective stack. Maybe throw in an AI like aromasin or something
I grew 0.3cm in 2 weeks just from Hexarelin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, je3oe, noped and 1 other person
This is why IGF-1 should be used exogenously, specifically IGF-1LR3 as it has been chemically structured to avoid attaching to the IGFBP's.
Should i inject IGF 1LR3 than?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
@Dyorotic2 how much igf 1lr3 should i inject throughout the day?

We are here at an apartment in Florida, a man was found dead in his bed. Looks like a typical case of drug overdose, also manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7902 and 5 others
100mcg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
We are here at an apartment in Florida, a man was found dead in his bed. Looks like a typical case of drug overdose, also manlet.
Lmao

Niacin doesn’t do shit. Get that out. You have to give yourself 500mg every other three hours 3 times a day in order to see any noticeable effects on GH. Also IGF is needed if you want bone growth. Save that shit for peptides.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Where Will you get your money from to buy all these things
I currently work at an insurance company, just sending emails, answering the phone, basic stuff like that I also tutor kids in maths.
Niacin doesn’t do shit. Get that out. You have to give yourself 500mg every other three hours 3 times a day in order to see any noticeable effects on GH. Also IGF is needed if you want bone growth. Save that shit for peptides.
Why get it out if you yourself says it has an effect on GH?

Last edited:
you need to be injecting both high dosages of GH, IGF-1, and insulin in some cases to grow. Peptides increase serum GH secretion, yes, that's undisputed, but GH is only one growth factor of a dozen. The activation of the anabolic insulin signaling pathways is more important than maintaining high IGF-1 levels. Eating frequently, and maintaining a high caloric intake ensures that insulin is being secreted as much as possible throughout the day, meaning the mTOR/pi3k/ATK pathways are always being stimulated, which is exactly what we want. Also, the thing about injecting standalone GH is that the majority of the IGF-1 is going to be bound up by IGFBP3 and ALS, less than 5% of your total IGF-1 can attach to the IGFR1-2 or INSR effectively. This is why IGF-1 should be used exogenously, specifically IGF-1LR3 as it has been chemically structured to avoid attaching to the IGFBP's.

so it's probably cope.
Would taking Berberine with mk 677 increase the chances of height and frame growth or would it decrease the chances of growing.

Also does mk 677 use close plates early? Like It probably won't make me grow but it ain't gonna stunt my growth right?

Thanks in advance

Add K2 to the stack

This will work indefinitely, also make sure to be on strict NoFap

been on nofap for a month now
good, you'll reach good height potential, no high levels of dopamine means it is easier for your brain (hypothalamus) to be stimulated in the growth plates

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
good, you'll reach good height potential, no high levels of dopamine means it is easier for your brain (hypothalamus) to be stimulated in the growth plates
So do you recommend dopamine fasting?

SO? DID YOU MAKE ANY PROGRESS?

mostly cope. pharma hgh son

Jfl at you going through my post history, I live rent free in ur head
coping mentality of low iq people, took me 30 seconds to find this thread and was genuinely asking for the sake of the question not you