• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Entschuldigung, ShortMulatto and 7 others
chad my asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 6403
ugly but still slayer. jfl @ everyone who denies that thuggy NT lightskins have the highest JB SMV regardless of what they look like. any young american who lives in an ethnically diverse area (i.e. most of them) has observed this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, ShortMulatto, Deleted member 7725 and 4 others
This guy is chad okkkkkkkk

If hes chad im truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 3 others
ugly but still slayer. jfl @ everyone who denies that thuggy NT lightskins have the highest JB SMV regardless of what they look like. any young american who lives in an ethnically diverse area (i.e. most of them) has observed this.
If these are your thugs im gonna pull up and rob them cuz I know all these pussy boys tryna act hard

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
If these are your thugs im gonna pull up and rob them cuz I know all these pussy boys tryna act hard
yes they act thuggy to all the white boys b/c the whites know they'll get their asses chewed if they talk back to the blacks jfl

no one's gonna check him in my school tbh, he mogs everyone, theres maybe a dozen of "real" gang bangers but they're all smaller in comparison

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
yes they act thuggy to all the white boys b/c the whites know they'll get their asses chewed if they talk back to the blacks jfl
You cant act thuggish man

U born as a thug not fucking made by listening by some shit rap. Go look at the real g’s and you will see what I mean these lil boys have never seen any drugs let alone a gub

My mans really do be tryna show off wearing his mom's uggs in front of his Honda Civic

Then I'd be 7PSL in ur school

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 6403
NTmaxxed dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
lifefuel tbh, If i manage to mog him, I'll mog everyone in my school full of short ethnics

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Looks fun

I mog

Perhaps. We know that tan skin is good. But I have it myself and I mogged

That explains it. Though no mouthbreather thug I am (was) extremely aggressive and fearless, even though sleep deprived and semi depressed

lmfao this is a jose in a 90% hispanic school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403