Rate my hunter eyes

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
im so fucking done with my dick i think my hunter eyes can save me what do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and mouthbreatheraf
Holy fuck man. I'm sorry. It is so over for you.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Ethnicsmatter, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
Jfl dude wtf is wrong with u. You have buggy eyes. It nebver began my dude.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, itsoverbuddyboyo, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Wtf, did you get 2 noses in one?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Ethnicsmatter, dude bro man and 6 others
Predators me

You're my cousin.

Bro.... deez eyes look like chads bro

Why the ogre nose?

You're my cousin.

what an absolute waste i cant stand being "white" with ethnic features and a small dick wtf is this shit

just ldar bro

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Einon
what an absolute waste i cant stand being "white" with ethnic features and a small dick wtf is this shit
Same,tbh.Middeteranians have It pretty bad.I'm planning on getting my eye colour changed to light blure,with a laser.

Are you Italian,by any chance?

RHINO RHINO RHINO
don't focus on your eyes too much cause you can change that later but holy fuck @ that nose
i dont think it looks that bad its just a weird angle i have to focus on more important surgeries first and then i will see

i dont think it looks that bad its just a weird angle i have to focus on more important surgeries first and then i will see
Alright yeah my nose looks huge in those angles too B

Ho
W tall are you. I'd trade my dick for your height NGL probably.

Same,tbh.Middeteranians have It pretty bad.I'm planning on getting my eye colour changed to light blure,with a laser.
isnt that dangerous, plus people have seen you with non blue eyes your whole life, eye fraud is not something thats easy to pull off tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i would take that 2cm to my dick imidietly if i could

be carefull what you wish for i dont think you would really want a 4 inch dick in any circumstance trust me what is your height anyway?
5'8

isnt that dangerous, plus people have seen you with non blue eyes your whole life, eye fraud is not something thats easy to pull off tbh.
I'm gonna be changing countries.I won't know most people,the few that I will keep in contact with won't have a problem with that.
As for my dad,I'll tell him It was for a medical problem.
From what I know the operation isn't dangerous,since nothing is being inserted in my eyes,the melanin is just being Lasered off.Even so.I will do a lot of research and make sure that I'm not going to fuck myself over,by becoming blind.The dangerous eye colour surgeries you're referring to are those,which insert lenses on top of the iris.

start working on the eyebrows man, would help you a lot.
Castor oil, and dye them darker.
I'm already using castor oil my man, doesn't dye damage then quite a bit, therefore making them fall out? Sounds counter intuitive.
I'm gonna be changing countries.I won't know most people,the few that I will keep in contact with won't have a problem with that.
From what I know the operation isn't dangerous,since nothing is being inserted in my eyes,the melanin is just being Lasered off.Even so.I will do a lot of research and make sure that I'm not going to fuck myself over,by becoming blind.The dangerous eye colour surgeries you're referring to are those,which insert lenses on top of the iris.
You moving to Japan?

fair enough man, safety is just paramount is all.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
FAT FUCK GREEK

come on bro that isnt even considered manlet plenty of dudes here slay with less of my height but NONE dudes slay with a 4 inch dick more death sentence of this doesnt exist

I'm already using castor oil my man, doesn't dye damage then quite a bit, therefore making them fall out? Sounds counter intuitive.

You moving to Japan?
No,I'm planning on moving to the USA,after I finish university.Then I could go to Japan.

• +1
come on bro that isnt even considered manlet plenty of dudes here slay with less of my height but NONE dudes slay with a 4 inch dick more death sentence of this doesnt exist
It's humiliating to get height mogged by my friends

It's humiliating to get height mogged by my friends
true but why does it matter in the end? i mog a chadlite friend of mine irl that is below 170cm but he mogs me back because he slays i know this sounds bluepilled but short women dont go for fuking 7 feet monsters you just have to be taller than her

You moving to Japan?
making your eyebrows darker would help fill them in a lot.

• +1
making your eyebrows darker would help fill them in a lot.
I'll do it if this Castor oil cope fails. Do you mix it with anything by the way? I don't appy it directly to my eyebrows, rather to my whole faced mixed with argan and tea tree oil.

Good luck hunting with those eyes tbh

• +1
To be fair nobody looks good from that angle

I think it was a joke

Refrence to how birds can be more itimidated to animals with bigger eyes?
Birds have high iq