Mirror selfie

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
we know that's you OP, JFL

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and vin
Holy fuck tell him.to.end.it.jpg

What looks bad about him?
2 things actually:His Squinting and body looks ULTRA tryhard.
Also... you know... he is

Indian
That's it. Or are we talking about you right Now?Also his haircut aaaaand his dark skin color only whites can have brown skin not indians if he had pale skin he would be local chad.Skin lightening is gods gift to you indian subhumans,I cant stress it enough

I said hes indian, what about his facial features? He's not me.

2 things actually:His Squinting and body looks ULTRA tryhard.
Also... you know... he is

Indian
That's it. Or are we talking about you right Now?Also his haircut aaaaand his dark skin color only whites can have brown skin not indians if he had pale skin he would be local chad.Skin lightening is gods gift to you indian subhumans,I cant stress it enough
why is it allways the low T cucks that hate Indians. I mog your entire existence yet you would probably cope by saying its not bad since you are not Indian.

Can tell he works out but its over. Will have to run thug game

over, pretty much close to the natural maximum looksmax potential but still not 7psl. He is 4-5 psl, just surgery max or play niche...
being indian wont lower you psl but having indian phenotype with dark skin color can lower you psl, even lower you social status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
why is it allways the low T cucks that hate Indians. I mog your entire existence yet you would probably cope by saying its not bad since you are not Indian.
Low t cuck?You wouldnt open your mouth if you stood in front of me and say shit.Also yes and yes indians are absoloute subhumans it's not even their fault.These people have dark hair and really dark skin combination +Dark eyes by default.You automatically lose.Sorry my fellow Indians.Never saw a good looking indian in real life.Ever.Indians are NOT Attractive.It just is what it is

Why does he look bad?

Has frowned look which is retarded. His features dont match his head shape which also kind of sucks. And the hair is bad too.

How is this cope when I literally talk about real life and what I see😂.Never saw an attractive indian.Ever.

If you don't have Alain Delon's face, just don't frown, this frowning makes him look retarded a little bit. Otherwise GL for an Indian.

If that includes online you're clearly coping. There are some attractive Indians even if they're rare.

:soy:
I said real life.not online they are clearly somewhere on the internet.But not with their average combination of dark everything feautures.light skin most likely

I said real life.not online they are clearly somewhere on the internet.But not with their average combination of dark everything feautures.light skin most likely
How many Indians do you see a day? I see chadpreets here but probably because Dallas is filled with indians

Hair capacity 90% of skull.
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
indians are disgusting mate. we hate you because you are dirty, short, ugly, smelly etc... does it ever stop

indians are disgusting mate. we hate you because you are dirty, short, ugly, smelly etc... does it ever stop
You can't hate an entire race boyyo. If someone who's Indian wasn't short or smelly, would you hate them?

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Nice generalization. Guess all whites are cucks by your own logic faggot

• JFL
You can't hate an entire race boyyo. If someone who's Indian wasn't short or smelly, would you hate them?
I don't hate any curry unless they invoke "shitskin hindu cope", claiming they're on par with other ethnicities
Nice generalization. Guess all whites are cucks by your own logic faggot
its not a generalization, it's the truth m8. if you're a gl Indian you should be happy that your people are subhuman. less competition and higher value 4 u

It's not me, that is me, our skin color and hairstyle is different lol

Attachments

• IMG_5507.jpg
    IMG_5507.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 47
Low t cuck?You wouldnt open your mouth if you stood in front of me and say shit.Also yes and yes indians are absoloute subhumans it's not even their fault.These people have dark hair and really dark skin combination +Dark eyes by default.You automatically lose.Sorry my fellow Indians.Never saw a good looking indian in real life.Ever.Indians are NOT Attractive.It just is what it is
Lol you would literally shit your pants if i started talking shit to you irl.
I don't hate any curry unless they invoke "shitskin hindu cope", claiming they're on par with other ethnicities

its not a generalization, it's the truth m8. if you're a gl Indian you should be happy that your people are subhuman. less competition and higher value 4 u
Research on Jatts. Its super rare for someone who isnt one to look good I admit BUT doesnt mean subhuman for other Indians. The average Indian aint much worse from average anywhere else

Last edited:
  • JFL
Gymcel tryhard, needs neckmax. Also his haircut is one of the worst of all time. Complexion will failo him hard in the eyes of most white women but it is what it is. Even a chadpreet will do worse than a white normie in most cases.

He mogs you btw

This I actually agree with. I you're 6 PSL as an indian, you'll get treated like a gigachad from other indian women and compared to your own race.
The average Indian aint much worse from average anywhere else
Cope. Have you been to India bhai?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
This I actually agree with. I you're 6 PSL as an indian, you'll get treated like a gigachad from other indian women and compared to your own race.
even in the west they'd get treated well. "oh you do not look other indians." aka bush amongst thorns effect.

• +1
even in the west they'd get treated well. "oh you do not look other indians." aka bush amongst thorns effect.
Honestly I'd take the racism even if I was a 4 PSl curry than live in India. That place is a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand

Cope. Have you been to India bhai?

Kind of agree with this but I don't think I am a 6 PSL but I did have my two hot Indian maids eye-fucking me a lot and the typical hot guy signs women give off. Felt great lol. This is how MM feels.

• +1
Kind of agree with this but I don't think I am a 6 PSL but I did have my two hot Indian maids eye-fucking me a lot and the typical hot guy signs women give off. Felt great lol. This is how MM feels.
Went to India as a 5'10 light skinned 16 year old in the South Indian village area. Felt like a literal god.

no you are not mate... you should know not think
That what I said I am not PSL 6.
Went to India as a 5'10 light skinned 16 year old in the South Indian village area. Felt like a literal god.
It feels so good to get that kind of attention from women. I lived those two weeks like a Chad

That what I said I am not PSL 6.
yes... now say it again: I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶6̶ ̶P̶S̶L̶. I am not PSL 6

I am not a PSL 6 when I am fat. I think I am that when I get lean, I get hollow cheeks and my maxiila and jawline look great. Side profile when I was lean

Attachments

• IMG_4847.jpg
    IMG_4847.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 40
he got mogged by the soap dispenser. rip :feelswhy: