Rate my instagram stories with the girls that I had in the past 1 year

R

razerftw

Silver
After I broke up with my last girlfriend, I went full slayer mode and never looked back, here are some instagram stories I manage to take:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dachad, nibbamaxxing, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
i refuse to click to any of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Torero, Lux, RecessedPrettyboy and 9 others
weissbier

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
cope

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel
After I broke up with my last girlfriend, I went full slayer mode and never looked back, here are some instagram stories I manage to take:

wont get my vpn ip this time kike

Slavic subhumans/10

ABSOLUTE FUCKING PLAYER

How did you go "full slayer mode?" Where did you go and what did you do?

When I was living in Moscow, vareniki was a staple food of mine.. covered in Smetana

How did you go "full slayer mode?" Where did you go and what did you do?

First of all I dumped my girlfriend and I started to build my social media, I got around 1000 girls from Ukraine to follow me on instagram after doing badoo/tinder game for like 1 month straight.

Then I went to Ukraine and started meeting all these girls and making stories every days so other girls see that I am around other hot girls every day to get my social status up. In the end I got in many social circles, learned russian better, and got many lays.

Around 90% of the girls I slayed in Ukraine came to my place on the first day after a simple walk outside, this is because I filtered out any girl that I felt that wold waste my time with dates.
When I was living in Moscow, vareniki was a staple food of mine.. covered in Smetana

Yes vishina vareniki with butter is for me and borshe haha. I want to go to Moscow also this summer to test things out.

First of all I dumped my girlfriend and I started to build my social media, I got around 1000 girls from Ukraine to follow me on instagram after doing badoo/tinder game for like 1 month straight.

Then I went to Ukraine and started meeting all these girls and making stories every days so other girls see that I am around other hot girls every day to get my social status up. In the end I got in many social circles, learned russian better, and got many lays.

Around 90% of the girls I slayed in Ukraine came to my place on the first day after a simple walk outside, this is because I filtered out any girl that I felt that wold waste my time with dates.

Yes vishina vareniki with butter is for me and borshe haha. I want to go to Moscow also this summer to test things out.
I am in Kiev right now, see my thread..

This is what I'm eating
nKoJ4Uw.jpg

:feelshaha:

I am in Kiev right now, see my thread..

This is what I'm eating
nKoJ4Uw.jpg

:feelshaha:

I know this brand, is called Imperator, I also buy this from Silpo market it's pretty good compared to other vareniki productions. I am also coming on 2 June in Kiev and probably other few cities: Dnipro, Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa, Lutsk etc.

How did you start meeting girls? Where did you find them?

I know this brand, is called Imperator, I also buy this from Silpo market it's pretty good compared to other vareniki productions. I am also coming on 2 June in Kiev and probably other few cities: Dnipro, Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa, Lutsk etc.

uMUARXK.jpg

My first slay cooked me borch soup at her apartment last night..

A British woman would tell me to fuck off or order a kebab

Fuck I love this country

• +1
Reactions: xz90
How did you start meeting girls? Where did you find them?

I mentioned above: badoo/tinder.
Then I exchanged instagrams with all of my matches. So I've reached 1000+ ukrainian girls followers from instagram, and all these girls, are girls that I've talked with so they are very good leads, quality followers over quantity.

Badoo is very good in Ukraine, there is basically endless supply, there are 200+ pages of online girls that change every day, every page has 20 girls, so you do the math.

Then I started posting stories every day, so I had around 300 girls watching my stories every day, so they would get used to me and see my life while I travel and meet all these other girls, so when I write to them they all feel familiar with me. The point is to game few 100s girl at once just with 1 story and not lose time texting each girl.
That's the reason I bring all the leads on instagram.
uMUARXK.jpg

Fuck I love this country

I know right, we are very lucky, but shhh let's not advertise Ukraine too much, after it will get crowded with incels there haha
UK is a shithole really, EE ftw.

Last edited:
Is it validating to fuck EE girls that would fuck everything except their own men?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
i refuse to click to any of that
jfl @ u if you're not using image hovering extensions
@op top tier girls, absolute fucking slayer nice work
ah you put the better looking girls first

why is every user here a european?

jfl @ u if you're not using image hovering extensions
@op top tier girls, absolute fucking slayer nice work
ah you put the better looking girls first

Thanks, I just want to show that you can slay even with PSL 4.
why is every user here a european?
I thought is the opposite, I am the only one here using cm instead of feet/inch.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Thanks, I just want to show that you can slay even with PSL 4.
do you think you would've had similar success if you weren't muscular?

are you on gear?
+were you ever?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
do you think you would've had similar success if you weren't muscular?

Yes, last year I stopped gym and ate only junk food, I went full skinny fat mode for few months, and nothing changed in terms of slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 483
How tall are you bro?

Yes, last year I stopped gym and ate only junk food, I went full skinny fat mode for few months, and nothing changed in terms of slaying.
yeah, but assuming you didnt lose muscle, you just gained body fat. what i meant was if you didnt have muscles at all and was just very skinny or even fat without having muscles

how do brown ethnics do in EE? such as arabs and indians?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, RichardSpencel and RedPilledStemcel
yeah, but assuming you didnt lose muscle, you just gained body fat. what i meant was if you didnt have muscles at all and was just very skinny or even fat without having muscles

Well I also lost muscles during those few months.
At 18 years old I was 60 kg at 184 cm and then started gym and have been at 70+ since then.

Well I also lost muscles during those few months.
At 18 years old I was 60 kg at 184 cm and then started gym and have been at 70+ since then.
I was asking, because a lot of people on this site claim gymcelling + muscles don't help you at all with girls, so I wanted know what's your take on this.

I was asking, because a lot of people on this site claim gymcelling + muscles don't help you at all with girls, so I wanted know what's your take on this.

Yes I also think the same, when I was in highschool I was very skinny but I was very shy with girl, but I was still getting girls because they were hitting one me.
how do brown ethnics do in EE? such as arabs and indians?
They do well bro, Ukraine is full of turkish guys, it's big competition. I see ukrainian girls with turkish every day.
Polish girls can’t get enough of ethnic cock tbh

JBC (just be curry)

Poland is little harder, but it's still a good country to live in, I am going there this summer for around 2 weeks maybe.

Yes I also think the same, when I was in highschool I was very skinny but I was very shy with girl, but I was still getting girls because they were hitting one me.
high school is pretty different though. do you think right now if you were skinny fat without muscle you would yielded same results? very hard to believe that you don't believe being well-built doesn't help, when you hit the gym regularly yourself

high school is pretty different though. do you think right now if you were skinny fat without muscle you would yielded same results? very hard to believe that you don't believe being well-built doesn't help, when you hit the gym regularly yourself

If you have at least a decent face I think it helps to some degree, also your frame matters.

That's why I gym cell, but I have friend with bigger muscles than me that get less results. For example I went to Vietnam with a friend that is more buff than me, but less better looking face, and I got 5 lays (2 virgins) in 2 weeks, and he got 1 girl only, and we put the same effort into it.

legit gigachad
true gigachads can be fat and slay jfl, never began for trucels

That's why I gym cell, but I have friend with bigger muscles than me that get less results. For example I went to Vietnam with a friend that is more buff than me, but less better looking face, and I got 5 lays (2 virgins) in 2 weeks, and he got 1 girl only, and we put the same effort into it.

yes, face is the most important no questions asked. it's just that there are a decent number of people on this forum that legitimately believe gym doesn't help you at all, while they usually have either average or under average face and frames.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
yes, face is the most important no questions asked. it's just that there are a decent number of people on this forum that legitimately believe gym doesn't help you at all, while they usually have either average or under average face and frames.
There is definitely a synergy on how how everything flows together.

Every bit helps in the end to some degree, it's better to be gymcell, because at least you know that you maxed out and eliminated that variable from the equation, also your face is leaner if you get low bf.
Maybe if you have above average face you can allow more to get out of shape because you have from where to lose points, but if you are subhuman, every small crumb helps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
body always works no matter how ugly you are (not talking about deformed subhumans or amputee). i see so many ugly fucks im my gym training with their cute gfs on a daily basis. i guess the side effects play a bigger role than putting on muscles itself. testosteron, confidence, frame, hobby/lifestyle etc. and as a bonus u also look better (if youre somewhat lean and got decent arms chest and back). not to mention the huge social circle i built just because of my body/gym. so many guys that ignored me back in school come up to me and go like "wow what happened with u, whats ur routine bro, how long u lift" etc

people saying gym is cope are just lazy fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
There is definitely a synergy on how how everything flows together.

Every bit helps in the end to some degree, it's better to be gymcell, because at least you know that you maxed out and eliminated that variable from the equation, also your face is leaner if you get low bf.
Maybe if you have above average face you can allow more to get out of shape because you have from where to lose points, but if you are subhuman, every small crumb helps.
i believe is that gym doesn't do much if you're either subhuman or chad, because in both cases your results before gymcel and after gymcel should be similar, but if you are truly on median, dead-on average, that's when gymcel helps you the most, which applies to most people as most people are "average"

1717.jpg

• +1
i believe is that gym doesn't do much if you're either subhuman or chad, because in both cases your results before gymcel and after gymcel should be similar, but if you are truly on median, dead-on average, that's when gymcel helps you the most, which applies to most people as most people are "average"

So I think we can all agree here that gymmaxing it's something worth doing.

It matters a lot also what is your base start in terms of structure, bodyfat percentage and muscle.
If you are either very fat or very skinny, and get good muscles and lower body fat, it would have more of an impact than if you already have good muscle mass and low bf naturally.
For me it was definitely worth gymmaxing, it's huge difference between on how I looked before and after 1 year of gym.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
uMUARXK.jpg

Fuck I love this country
Looks like you two have mistaken this site for Lookism or something.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back