Rate my instagram stories with the girls that I had in the past 1 year

Looks like you two have mistaken this site for Lookism or something.

I don't see any difference, either than people rating people in general 2 PSL lower than on lookism.

I don't see any difference, either than people rating people in general 2 PSL lower than on lookism.
You haven't read the rule against pointless bragging then.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
If I wouldn't be checking the URL bar I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

If I wouldn't be checking the URL bar I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
this site is full of autistic 17 year olds instead of autistic 23 year olds.

• +1
You haven't read the rule against pointless bragging then.
You are correct, probably I exaggerated and broke that rule, but I am just trying to spread awareness across all of the incel boards that there is still hope, and that even average looking guys can slay and to take everything that is said on this boards with a grain of salt.

That's why I am sharing my story with concrete proof.

If I would post all these things while being a chad then it could be more seen like bragging.

All you see on these boards is people putting each other down.

Last edited:
You are correct, probably I exaggerated and broke that rule, but I am just trying to spread awareness across all of the incel boards that there is still hope, and that even average looking guys can slay and to take everything that is said on this boards with a grain of salt.

That's why I am sharing my story with concrete proof.

If I would post all these things while being a chad then it could be more seen like bragging.
Everybody knows that first worlders have an easier time in third world shitholes, sounds like water is wet level awareness. Still tried through dating sites and while I expected to have an easier time, my results were pretty much the same. Some girl from East Europe even came to where I live with a school trip and made up excuses not to meet me.
With your degeneracy you are only spreading suifuel and creating more inceldom imho, women's sluttines will always be something that backfires on the inferior males.

Everybody knows that first worlders have an easier time in third world shitholes, sounds like water is wet level awareness. Still tried through dating sites and while I expected to have an easier time, my results were pretty much the same. Some girl from East Europe even came to where I live with a school trip and made up excuses not to meet me.
With your degeneracy you are only spreading suifuel and creating more inceldom imho, women's sluttines will always be something that backfires on the inferior males.
Bro I am born in East Europe in shit country, I didn't come from America here.

I think it depends on the people reading my posts, if they are lazy fuckers that don't want to take any action in there life to ascend then they would just get more depressed, but if they are open minded and want to make a change then I think this is can be a light at the end of the tunnel.
You probably have good MS though.
What is MS?

Well I am EE so your argument is invalid.
Coping much?

Youre not even from EE. Youre clearly a foreigner and were not born in EE. EE girls fuck every guy that is not of the same nationality as them.

Is it even fun to bang foids that fuck you jist because youre not from the same nationality as her? Its not an achievement.

------
I mean I don't know why people feel good about fucking disgusting ee women that would fuck ANY guy that is not native.

Nope never, I just eat a keto/carnivore diet. Basically I eat raw liver and raw brain every day:
How do you feel on the carnivore diet? I assume it is cheap in EE?
How many girls did you lay?

russian insta girls are all gold digger cause country is fukin broke

Slavic subhumans/10

How do you feel on the carnivore diet? I assume it is cheap in EE?
How many girls did you lay?
Price wise it's expensive for normal EE people, I just have high income.
And I feel good, I get more lean by the day, my plan is to reach 100+ years.

Around 30 girls.
------
I mean I don't know why people feel good about fucking disgusting ee women that would fuck ANY guy that is not native.

I am EE retard, so I am just gaming on my homeland.
how is that different than a women fucking you just because you have big skull?

that video is disqusting, what animal is it?
and what country are you from
It's raw beef brain.
LE: around 30 girl last year only I mean.

Price wise it's expensive for normal EE people, I just have high income.
And I feel good, I get more lean by the day, my plan is to reach 100+ years.

Around 30 girls.

I am EE retard, so I am just gaming on my homeland.

It's raw beef brain.
LE: around 30 girl last year only I mean.

Youre not EE boyo. Youre talking english with them in your stories. Keep coping fgt
how is that different than a women fucking you just because you have big skull?

that video is disqusting, what animal is it?
and what country are you from

You dont even get the principle boyo. A real slayer doesnt slay easy girls that would fuck every guy

Youre not EE boyo. Youre talking english with them in your stories. Keep coping fgt

You dont even get the principle boyo. A real slayer doesnt slay easy girls that would fuck every guy
I am from Romania, I am still learning russian.
We speak romanian in my language, in some stories I speak in russian if the girls don't speak english.

Last edited:
I am from Romania, I am still learning russian.

Thats what I mean nigga. Youre a foreigner and speak english with them. Ukranian and russian girls love that. They hate native men therefore almost every non native guy can fuck hot girls im ukrania or russia.

Its just about the principle. Fucking easy girls is not fun

I mostly fuck 16-20 years olds (many of them virgin), slavic girls are my favorite by far.
Have fun coping.

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy
Yes but they get low quality ones 30+ divorced with kids etc.
Thats what I mean nigga. Youre a foreigner and speak english with them. Ukranian and russian girls love that. They hate native men therefore almost every non native guy can fuck hot girls im ukrania or russia.

Its just about the principle. Fucking easy girls is not fun
Yes but they get low quality ones 30+ divorced with kids etc.
For me I like how slavic girls look, I was also in other many countries around the world, and the quality is low compared to slavic countries.
If I would be from America, I would not go to Ukraine, and just try to hustle there. But because because Ukraine is very cheap and is basically neighbour with Romania, and also my grandmother is from Ukraine/Modlova, so I have roots there, I don't see any point to go to America for example to hustle.
Where everything would be 10x more expensive, stupid laws, no natural food to eat, less hot girls etc.
Ukraine is amazing country even if you make abstraction of girls there.
It's very cheap, there are so many activities you can do like swim at -20 degree in winter with hot jacuzzi near, or ride the jet sky on Dnipre river in the summer with a hot girl.
Very healthy and cheap food, I eat a carnivore diet, so I can find raw beef organs like liver and brain very cheap.
It's big country with so many cities and places that you can visit, you can go to
over 30 cities, even in Donetsk for extra adrenaline because of the fighting that is going on there, it's unique experience.
You can shoot guns, even rent and ride a tank in Kiev.
Ride helicopter, all for good price:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
tfw you havent talked to foids in years

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and razerftw
Post face, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
I mostly fuck 16-20 years olds (many of them virgin), slavic girls are my favorite by far.
Have fun coping.
how do u know theyre virgin? do u ask? and how do u know they dont lie

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
how do u know theyre virgin? do u ask? and how do u know they dont lie
When you put P in V and it comes out with blood and the lady is crying/shouting/calling the police, those are good signs that she might be a virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: razerftw and GamerCel
streamable link or dont care

• JFL
I wish I knew Russian, so I could EE max

giphy-1-gif.635966

Users who are viewing this thread

Back