Rate my jawline when I was 13

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
I know its still bloated but it is still waaay better than now. The angularity is extreme. Looks photoshopped tbh.

Screenshot 20190213 012049 WhatsApp

@TRUE_CEL since you are the person who has seen the most pictures of me than anyone else in my life, what do you think about my 13 yoself?My face is extremely narrow but on that pic it looks actually compact and my lower third looks also decent.
Or am I just delusional?

I think I will start cutting tbh

EDIT: This was me as a kid. The jawline looks pretty similar to my 13 yo self right?
Screenshot 20190213 013500 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
high t for a 13y/o ngl

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, BornAgainChad, dogtown and 3 others
Looks good has decent angularity

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Brother, that looks DOM as fuark. I wouldn't guess you were only 13 there. You surely are a lot more bloated right now. I think getting down to a lower bodyfat percentage will do you favours.

holy shit at posting the same pics of you as a kid for 2 years straight on this shithole. lol at being 6'5'' and good looking and resorting to this

holy shit at posting the same pics of you as a kid for 2 years straight on this shithole. lol at being 6'5'' and good looking and resorting to this
Holy shit about caring this much. Lol at being a shitskin curry.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Imagine you mewed and kept that jaw... chad lite potential looks just as good as my jaw

All you newcels don’t know who I am... I just turned 14. Check my 4 month mewing thread and you can see my face

very mirin jawline bruh:lul::lul:

it can easily cut a diamond:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Reveal your jaw. I would say I’m atleast close to this guys jaw. That pic dosent even show my jaw the best it’s just my most recent

@bolgin
I dont have wide set eyes just an illusion on my phone cam. If you meassure the other guy and put one of his eyes length between both you see its more than 1+ eye distance. On me its 1 or less distance meaning its not wide set eyes also my nose is there it cant be closer, also contrast my eyebrows wont be seen closer to center due to cam also so it looks like my eyebrows are far apart. Just illusions making it seem like i have wide set. Also slight strabismus (wall eyed slightly not seen in motion unless you look for it and already know that i have it) Like srs please explain how its 1 eyelength between and wide set eyes, is it because of high pfl or my eyes being bigger than average or something? Put the pic in paint and meassure yourself if you dont believe me? You need more than 1 eyelength between for it to be considered wide set eyes. It's all just illusions, eyebrows are closer together wont be seen because of bad light/contrast on cam due to hair there being thinner but still very visible irl, irises not symmetrically focusing on screen due to "wall-eyedness/strabismus" Eyelashes in the edge covering some of my eye making them seen to end further in making them seem shorter. Etc. There are so many factors to achieve this illusion and its not seen IRL so its false to state i have wide set eyes. I agree though it looks that way on photos i see it too, but not in the mirror and not in real life its just an illusion on selfies. Huge difference if you really meassure between me and the other "wide set eyes" guy.

I dont have wide set eyes just an illusion on my phone cam.
Jfl, *truecel like me posts selfie* "I'm not ugly, just an illusion on my phone cam."

Jfl, *truecel like me posts selfie* "I'm not ugly, just an illusion on my phone can."
Jfl, *truecel like me posts selfie* "I'm not ugly, just an illusion on my phone can."
I'm actually 100% sure thehy are not wide set its an illusion im not even coping dude less than 1 eyelength between my eyes IRL if anything they are close set lol i know the explanation for this and i told it in what i wrote up there but if you dont wanna listen and just want to believe i cope then sure lol go believe that but its not the case

• +1
I'm actually 100% sure thehy are not wide set its an illusion im not even coping dude less than 1 eyelength between my eyes IRL if anything they are close set lol
Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you but it's going to be a new meme. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you but it's going to be a new meme. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Np but srs how can you explain it? more than 1 eyelength is considered wide set and i have 1 or less?

Np but srs how can you explain it? more than 1 eyelength is considered wide set and i have 1 or less?
It could be the focal length of your camera lens. Camera lenses on your mobile phone are lower in focal length, causing to exaggerate certain features. They make your nose look bigger, and your eyes look more wide set.

It could be the focal length of your camera lens. Camera lenses on your mobile phone are lower in focal length, causing to exaggerate certain features. They make your nose look bigger, and your eyes look more wide set.
The thing is they are not wide set at all. What i think it is: Cam doesn't catch the parts of eyebrows closest to the center they wont even be seen in the cam because hair there is thinner (but its seen clearly in real life just cam wont catch it because its too thin for it) Also eye on the right on that photo, my iris is a bit too far out making IPD seem larger this due to strabismus (i hate this fuckin word but there is no good word for itlol) maybe this and distortion of it as you said. So both eyebrows, irises and distortion of them. Cause really u meassure someone with wide set eyes, take their eyes and put one of them between the 2 it's 100% more than 1 eyelength often 1.5. I have 1 exactly or less. Obviously some illusions going on it seems like cope but it isnt.

The thing is they are not wide set at all. What i think it is: Cam doesn't catch the parts of eyebrows closest to the center they wont even be seen in the cam because hair there is thinner (but its seen clearly in real life just cam wont catch it because its too thin for it) Also eye on the right on that photo, my iris is a bit too far out making IPD seem larger this due to strabismus (i hate this fuckin word but there is no good word for itlol) maybe this and distortion of it as you said. So both eyebrows, irises and distortion of them. Cause really u meassure someone with wide set eyes, take their eyes and put one of them between the 2 it's 100% more than 1 eyelength often 1.5. I have 1 exactly or less. Obviously some illusions going on it seems like cope but it isnt.
I have the same problem as well, the eyebrow hairs closest to the unibrow look very sparse in pictures.

I have the same problem as well, the eyebrow hairs closest to the unibrow look very sparse in pictures.
Ye man like in that pic up there looks like you can fit a house between my eyebrows and they are really close irl

• +1

You must be a lot of fun at parties

you look very similar to me as a kid, exact same jaw