Rate my Junior year schedule (High school)

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Warning: High levels of :soy:

US History
Honors Pre-cal
AP Comp sci
AP Stat
AP Physics 2
AP Lang
Free period
Freed period

It's over

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

US History
Honors Pre-cal
AP Comp sci
AP Stat
AP Physics 2
AP Lang
Free period
Freed period

It's over

WTF IS JUNIOR YEAR HIGH SCHOOL ARE YOU LIKE 14 OR SOMETHING

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

US History
Honors Pre-cal
AP Comp sci
AP Stat
AP Physics 2
AP Lang
Free period
Freed period

It's over
LOL when these guys are working a janitors job to pay off their sugery

You’ll Ben getting paid 300,000 and can get surgery as you please

• +1
LOL when these guys are working a janitors job to pay off their sugery

You’ll Ben getting paid 300,000 and can get surgery as you please
Yeah but the thing is about comp sci, if you're not smart, it's over
There is no I studied hard bullshit. Big companies like google don't even care about what college you went to if it isn't in the top 10.
They just make you write code for them during the interview. It's ogre tbh.
WTF IS JUNIOR YEAR HIGH SCHOOL ARE YOU LIKE 14 OR SOMETHING
Nigger do you not know the stages of grade school? Are you American?
9th- Freshman
10th- Sophomore
11th- Junior
12th- Senior

Yeah but the thing is about comp sci, if you're not smart, it's over
There is no I studied hard bullshit. Big companies like google don't even care about what college you went to if it isn't in the top 10.
They just make you write code for them during the interview. It's ogre tbh.

Nigger do you not know the stages of grade school? Are you American?
9th- Freshman
10th- Sophomore
11th- Junior
12th- Senior
Go to undergrad
Get a 3.7-4.0 172-178 LSAT
Go to Harvard,Yale or Columbia
Search it up it’s easier than it sounds I’m not even joking
+Law school isn’t hard to get into
Go to undergrad
Law will never die out so search the term
“big law” as well

Only nerd truecels take honors classes jfl

Only nerd truecels take honors classes jfl
Have fun going to community college and working as a janitor.
I've never met any one with a CC degree thata ended up making 100kin their 20s, you'll barely have enough money to support yourself:lul:

Also "honors classes" are for dumb niggers. Take APs or no college will ever accept you.
Go to undergrad

Law will never die out so search the term
“big law” as well
Comp sci you can directly make 100k+ in the bay area at 21, and upwards to 300k. The problem is you have to be extremely smart, which is why you have to slave in high school.
Right now I'mm building projects and coding to get an edge on everyone. If I don't make 100k starting it's over for me tbh.

The problem with law is that I'm and if I get another shit president then I'm fucked for American citizenship, and law school takes 4 extra years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I've never met any one with a CC degree thata ended up making 100kin their 20s, you'll barely have enough money to support yourself:lul:

Also "honors classes" are for dumb niggers. Take APs or no college will ever accept you.

Comp sci you can directly make 100k+ in the bay area at 21, and upwards to 300k. The problem is you have to be extremely smart, which is why you have to slave in high school.
Right now I'mm building projects and coding to get an edge on everyone. If I don't make 100k starting it's over for me tbh.

The problem with law is that I'm and if I get another shit president then I'm fucked for American citizenship, and law school takes 4 extra years.
Biglaw is 190,000 straight out of college in NY or SAN Francisco
You don’t have to be that smart either
Search it up just get good grades
My cousin works at Skansen and makes 400k

Law school is only 3 extra years

• +1
Biglaw is 190,000 straight out of college in NY or SAN Francisco
You don’t have to be that smart either
Search it up just get good grades
My cousin works at Skansen and makes 400k

Law school is only 3 extra years
You can't work for those 3 years and I need to afford my leg lengthening surgeries
Law school costs too much
Hard to get into because you need a good undergrad

And pre-law is a stupid major.If I feel like going into law, I can just get into a law school with a comp sci degree. But then there wont be a point because google pays 300k after all benifits within 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You can't work for those 3 years and I need to afford my leg lengthening surgeries
Law school costs too much
Hard to get into because you need a good undergrad

And pre-law is a stupid major.If I feel like going into law, I can just get into a law school with a comp sci degree. But then there wont be a point because google pays 300k after all benifits within 5 years.
I cousin went to a shitty ass undergrad and got into Harvard law lol

I cousin went to a shitty ass undergrad and got into Harvard law lol
Fuark really? Like I said it depends on what kind of job I get when I get back.
If I work at any of the big 5 it will be pointless switching over to law. If I'm making only 80k-100k I'll try law school (If I gain full residency)

Fuark really? Like I said it depends on what kind of job I get when I get back.
If I work at any of the big 5 it will be pointless switching over to law. If I'm making only 80k-100k I'll try law school (If I gain full residency)
Every law firm was sucking his dick to sponsor him
Remember he went to Harvard so everyone wanted him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
Thank GOD I don't live in the jewnited states

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm going to vancouver and it's like 5k there. Meanwhile my sister goes to UCLA out of state, and it costs 50k :lul:
And that's per semester not including dorm, food etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm going to vancouver and it's like 5k there. Meanwhile my sister goes to UCLA out of state, and it costs 50k :lul:
And that's per semester not including dorm, food etc
Waitttt
Your in Canada too??
UFT wants my cock atm

Waitttt
Your in Canada too??
UFT wants my cock atm
No I'm in Texas but was born in Canada.
I severely fucked up my 9th and my first semester of 10th year, so UBC is my best option since the only look at 11th and 12th.

Problem is even though I get cheap tuition, I still have to submit my SAT and would be competing with other American students.

No I'm in Texas but was born in Canada.
I severely fucked up my 9th and my first semester of 10th year, so UBC is my best option since the only look at 11th and 12th.

Problem is even though I get cheap tuition, I still have to submit my SAT and would be competing with other American students.
LOL I just need a 90+ and I’m in at UFT,McGill or UBC
Feels bad if your aren’t living here

Canada is great tbh. UFT is U of T right?
For comp sci only waterloo is well-known and respected in the bay area, but they look at all four years of high school :feelswhy:
For comp sci only waterloo is well-known and respected in the bay area, but they look at all four years of high school :feelswhy:

Lol UFT is the 20th best in the world POG

AP physics II will bend you over. It’s over for you if you don’t take AP chem, AP physics and AP bio at the same time

Lol UFT is the 20th best in the world POG
21st . Cop sci it's fucking 7th at UFT:feelsgiga:
But for comp sci it's basically Waterloo or gtfo. If you aren't from waterloo, you're treated the same as the rest. But good companies only care about leetcode score and they make you code during the interview so it doesn't even matter tbh.
AP physics II will bend you over. It’s over for you if you don’t take AP chem, AP physics and AP bio at the same time
I got a 4 on my AP physics 1 test and my senior friends say it's easier than AP Physics 1 though.
I'm ogre at chem, and hate bio. I'm not going to med school like you are bhai

You are gonna regret taking all those AP classes. all my nerdy as fuck friends feel like they wasted their entire high school while getting not ahead in college at all

You are gonna regret taking all those AP classes. all my nerdy as fuck friends feel like they wasted their entire high school while getting not ahead in college at all
It's 4 APs and I only have 3 classes per day. I'll be fine.
Als this isn't to get ahead in college tbh. AP courses function to impress collleges. Everything depends on your junior year cuourseload. I've seen multiple people get rejected from schools because they onl took 1 AP junior year and got a 4.0. Meanwhile other kids get into decent colleges with shit grades like a 3.5 because they took a lot of APs. Also I'm not taking APUSH so I can still enjoy high school. AP Lang is a blow off. Stat is just memorization, and comp sci I'm basically a god at since I'm going to major in it to wagecuck at google :soy:

Also high school is overrated. I've already lost my virginity and have a great friend group. I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't cope with video games for 3 hours a day:feelsbadman:

It's 4 APs and I only have 3 classes per day. I'll be fine.
Als this isn't to get ahead in college tbh. AP courses function to impress collleges. Everything depends on your junior year cuourseload. I've seen multiple people get rejected from schools because they onl took 1 AP junior year and got a 4.0. Meanwhile other kids get into decent colleges with shit grades like a 3.5 because they took a lot of APs. Also I'm not taking APUSH so I can still enjoy high school. AP Lang is a blow off. Stat is just memorization, and comp sci I'm basically a god at since I'm going to major in it to wagecuck at google :soy:

Also high school is overrated. I've already lost my virginity and have a great friend group. I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't cope with video games for 3 hours a day:feelsbadman:
retard I got a fat scholarship by getting a 28 on my ACT i barely had a 3.0 and 1 AP course neither effected anything. ACT/SAT scores impact you more than anything. Also a B in an AP course is worse than an A in a braindead course.

retard I got a fat scholarship by getting a 28 on my ACT i barely had a 3.0 and 1 AP course neither effected anything. ACT/SAT scores impact you more than anything. Also a B in an AP course is worse than an A in a braindead course.
Fat scholarship to what faggot? A shit not even T50 school? I'm aiming for scholarships at T20 schools to wagecuck. I'll earn easily 100k+ starting salary in the bay area when out fresh out of college, and make 300k with benifits for the next 5 years because of job demand.

I actually planned this shit out with college counselors. No one will get into a good school with a shitty 3.0 and a 28 ACT and only takig 1 AP course

Also a B in an AP course is worse than an A in a braindead course
The average applicant for a T20 school takes 5 APs their junior year. I don't want to go to a shit college like you. Jfl at your insane cope. Colleges want to see APs or it's over.
In fact, Waterloo degree requirements for comp sci is AP calc, AP comp sci, and AP physics 1. You can't even apply to the school with your trash stats. And those grads make 150k if they transfer to bay area:lul:
Also you say it impacts you, but your ACT score is mediocre. It's about a 1310-1340 on the SAT, when I am already scoring 1450+ on every practice test I take.
inb4 wasted high school jfl. I'll have plenty of free time because I'm not autistic. Sister took 6 APs and is fucking plenty of frat boys in UCLA

Fat scholarship to what faggot? A shit not even T50 school? I'm aiming for scholarships at T20 schools to wagecuck. I'll earn easily 100k+ starting salary in the bay area when out fresh out of college, and make 300k with benifits for the next 5 years because of job demand.

I actually planned this shit out with college counselors. No one will get into a good school with a shitty 3.0 and a 28 ACT and only takig 1 AP course

The average applicant for a T20 school takes 5 APs their junior year. I don't want to go to a shit college like you. Jfl at your insane cope. Colleges want to see APs or it's over.
In fact, Waterloo degree requirements for comp sci is AP calc, AP comp sci, and AP physics 1. You can't even apply to the school with your trash stats. And those grads make 150k if they transfer to bay area:lul:

Also you say it impacts you, but your ACT score is mediocre. It's about a 1310-1340 on the SAT, when I am already scoring 1450+ on every practice test I take.
inb4 wasted high school jfl. I'll have plenty of free time because I'm not autistic. Sister took 6 APs and is fucking plenty of frat boys in UCLA
Don't compare foids to yourself. You'll understand when you're older. You'll see what I mean when you're still buried in schoolwork in college while all the Stacies are out fucking frat guys with easy degrees in business. Chad isn't burying his head in books will still mog you in college.

Don't compare foids to yourself. You'll understand when you're older. You'll see what I mean when you're still buried in schoolwork in college while all the Stacies are out fucking frat guys with easy degrees in business. Chad isn't burying his head in books will still mog you in college.
I'd rather go to a good college t be an uber chad in my 20s, then spend 4 years of my life trying to sex everything I see.

I'd rather go to a good college t be an uber chad in my 20s, then spend 4 years of my life trying to sex everything I see.
Holy shit dude. Nobody gives a fuck at 24 college is your prime years. Slaying 19 year old pussy will only be available this easily at college. JFL if you think you're high iq for being a cuck through college just to slay used up roasties after college. JFL

Holy shit dude. Nobody gives a fuck at 24 college is your prime years. Slaying 19 year old pussy will only be available this easily at college. JFL if you think you're high iq for being a cuck through college just to slay used up roasties after college. JFL
Dude going to a good vs bad college barely makes a differnce. Every course has the same workload. I'll have shit tons of free time.
My cousing went to Upenn and he had so much fucking free time. I went to NJ and he lived with his parents during college (Big mistake imho) and he literally played video games all day, did homework for 3 hours at like 9pm, and went to bed.
Wagemaxxing ftw tbh ngl

Dude going to a good vs bad college barely makes a differnce. Every course has the same workload. I'll have shit tons of free time.
My cousing went to Upenn and he had so much fucking free time. I went to NJ and he lived with his parents during college (Big mistake imho) and he literally played video games all day, did homework for 3 hours at like 9pm, and went to bed.
Wagemaxxing ftw tbh ngl
Make sure you move into the dorms go into debt its worth it serious for the experience

Make sure you move into the dorms go into debt its worth it serious for the experience
Yes bro for sure. The dorm cost is like 1k per year and pretty expensive tbh. But it looks like a hotel room and I'm not going to get cucked by my family.

another fckin indian thats a nerd

fucking nerd, school doesnt matter if your a subhuman shitskin, nothing matters aside from the rope
No its not, you only get that expierence if your gling, if your ugly its better if you just rot in ur room

another fckin indian thats a nerd

fucking nerd, school doesnt matter if your a subhuman shitskin, nothing matters aside from the rope

No its not, you only get that expierence if your gling, if your ugly its better if you just rot in ur room
Jesus your mom pays for your fucking surgeries I'm not going to get cucked like that when I'm older jfl

Jesus your mom pays for your fucking surgeries I'm not going to get cucked like that when I'm older jfl

lol im 20, when ur my age, i doubt you will be making any until your 22 unless you wage cuck min wage jobs

at 23 you will maybe make some starting salary and thats only if you even find a job (nowdays its hard af to get one as a indian)+ you need to use that to pay of your debts etc from studycelling at uni

then ur stinky parents will arrange a subhuman pajeetess as your bride by ur mind-late twnites and she will shit out another 2 pajeets

then you will wage cuck the rest of your life while your pajeet kids eventually sui or go er

lol im 20, when ur my age, i doubt you will be making any until your 22 unless you wage cuck min wage jobs

at 23 you will maybe make some starting salary and thats only if you even find a job (nowdays its hard af to get one as a indian)+ you need to use that to pay of your debts etc from studycelling at uni

then ur stinky parents will arrange a subhuman pajeetess as your bride by ur mind-late twnites and she will shit out another 2 pajeets

then you will wage cuck the rest of your life while your pajeet kids eventually sui or go er
Fuark I thought you were older. I'll study in Waterloo and transfer to the bay area tbh. Tuition is less than 10k and most people get jobs there from that college unless I sui first

Fuark I thought you were older. I'll study in Waterloo and transfer to the bay area tbh. Tuition is less than 10k and most people get jobs there from that college unless I sui first

holy shit you live in Cananda? as a indian? how you have yet to sui is beyond me brah

combined with the cortisol increase from studycelling as ugly fuck, jesus
as an*

holy shit you live in Cananda? as a indian? how you have yet to sui is beyond me brah

combined with the cortisol increase from studycelling as ugly fuck, jesus
No I live in Texas where I get regularly cucked by 6'4 Alpha males. It's ogre. I was just born in that country.
Vancouver is very ethnic so I may be fine
It's sui inducing but my friend group and video games help a lot. If I had typical indian parents that made you studycel with no reward, I would ER.

u shouldn't worry much about what college ur going to for comp sci lol, like half of the upper echelon provably haven't even graduated

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
u shouldn't worry much about what college ur going to for comp sci lol, like half of the upper echelon provably haven't even graduated
Bay area jobs are really nice if you are high IQ. It isn't even that hard. I love coding!:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie and Deleted member 470

• Ugh..
Bay area jobs are really nice if you are high IQ. It isn't even that hard. I love coding!:soy::soy::soy:
I have several friends in the Bay Area. they got the fuck out of there as soon as possible that place is a shithole. Yeah jobs pay well when the cost of living is not nearly worth it

I have several friends in the Bay Area. they got the fuck out of there as soon as possible that place is a shithole. Yeah jobs pay well when the cost of living is not nearly worth it
Yeah you need 100k+ for a decent apartment. The ocean view ones are great though. But I'm not going to go there unless I get a job from google, uber, amazon, facebook, ect.
Not even close to being worth it if you make sub 100k. Not only would you be put in shitty older apartments, the cost of live will be so high no one will be able to afford surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
Yeah you need 100k+ for a decent apartment. The ocean view ones are great though. But I'm not going to go there unless I get a job from google, uber, amazon, facebook, ect.
Not even close to being worth it if you make sub 100k. Not only would you be put in shitty older apartments, the cost of live will be so high no one will be able to afford surgeries.
haha I guess you are still young. Keep dreaming

haha I guess you are still young. Keep dreaming
It's easy if you slave. Other than IQ problems form writing leet code, I only need some more projects and my degree to get my interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back