D

Deleted member 10907

Bronze
Rhinoplasty Dr. Bora Turkey Estimated Cost 8k

Genioplasty Unknown easy to find reputable surgeon estimated cost 3.5k

Infraorbital-Malar Implants

Lip Reduction

Mouth Widening

The three surgeries will be done with Dr. Eppley under one procedure with the estimated total being 20 k

Buccal Fat Removal Already determined abt 2k

Limb Lengthening with the LON method 30k femoral lengthening of 9 cm

Total cost abt 65 k most likely

I am also doing some softmaxxing too but no point in including

bet my left nut ur just speaking out of ur ass like 99.999% of users here regarding surgeries, lets be real u wont go through with any of these surgeries jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854, BigNoseSlavcel, .👽. and 4 others
bet my left nut ur just speaking out of ur ass like 99.999% of users here regarding surgeries, lets be real u wont go theough with any of these surgeries jfl
No bro I am being sincere I have the funds and I am already working on a gap year to get all the surgeries done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Lip Reduction

Mouth Widening
2F72B044 5880 49A0 804F A013419B5799

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13854, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
No bro I am being sincere I have the funds and I am already working on a gap year to get all the surgeries done
bet my left nut ur just speaking out of ur ass like 99.999% of users here regarding surgeries, lets be real u wont go theough with any of these surgeries jfl
Well it looks like you better start making plans to cut it off
Greys Anatomy Cut GIF by Rooster Teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10907 and Deleted member 10413
I’m also thinking of getting mouth widening but I don’t want a bunch of scars next to my lips

I’m also thinking of getting mouth widening but I don’t want a bunch of scars next to my lips
Saw a post in a follow-up with the "scars" not being discernable to any individual + there are axillary procedures to correct any scars

I think it is worth it op and it could be a way to solidify mouth widening gains from mouth widening appliances