Rate my male model photoshoot

You’re not 6psl lol you’re ugly asf

And between 5psl and 6psl there is a huge gap. 6psl means 8/10 irl
Yeah? Tell that to all the fucking girls and traps who've wanted to fuck me over the past year

Yeah? Tell that to all the fucking girls and traps who've wanted to fuck me over the past year

Post ur pic I’m gonna tell you what’s your psl. But I doubt you’re 6psl

Words just words we don’t believe you+ you fucked no one. If I post pics of my top 5 girls that I tucked you will real rope

arcBRAH i mog you with stand power ZA WARUDO
IMG 20190127 225445

Fucking shitty pic, angle, lightening frauded that’s not representative of what you look like
View attachment 16590
>6 psl
>Model tier
Pick one

By that logic im expecting a call from 5 modeling agencies

And btw the quality of the pic is to low but even with that you’re far away from 6psl

models are psl7+ and you are not mm tier

Yeah top models like barret or Chico. I’m talking about modelling just to have some extra money. My ex is a 6psl, 6.5 maybe and she did modelling for 2 years and earn a lot

Yeah top models like barret or Chico. I’m talking about modelling just to have some extra money. My ex is a 6psl, 6.5 maybe and she did modelling for 2 years and earn a lot
If you're serious about modeling then get someone with a decent camera to take photos for you. Front shot, profile shot, 3/4 view shot and full body shot.

If you're serious about modeling then get someone with a decent camera to take photos for you. Front shot, profile shot, 3/4 view shot and full body shot.

Ok i will, i will improve my psl with at least 1 points with pro shooting, means that I’m a male model

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
just fucking banderas

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and RichardSpencel
Ok i will, i will improve my psl with at least 1 points with pro shooting, means that I’m a male model
Doesn't have to pro but stop with the seflies

Your head look like a pizza.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and manlet cUnt
Seriously enough of this you are not a model and you never will be arcbrah

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, HailToTheKing and 1 other person
@Arceus300 some nice autistic fantasy you got going on in your head

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
@Arceus300 some nice autistic fantasy you got going on in your head
He doesn't seem to understand giving us more pics and videos is not gonna change our mind. I mean what guy goes to true rate me if he's so secure in himself

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
He doesn't seem to understand giving us more pics and videos is not gonna change our mind. I mean what guy goes to true rate me if he's so secure in himself
Tbh him and a few other larpers keep shitposting and I'm reporting them

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
it's hard to notice the difference, his eye height is only 5 times chico's
Dude he literally mogs Chico you're coping
YolLDgH

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
@Arceus300 will become new psl god when he will clear his skin.
He looks feminine af the niggers that say he's attractive are gay like most of the psl community gay in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i don't know what is going on this thread

is he seriously thinks he is good looking or just trolling?

What a clown of course I’m gl faggot

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

he been posting like this for a long time...even before i join

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
He looks feminine af the niggers that say he's attractive are gay like most of the psl community gay in denial
Cope tbh, prime foids want pretty boys like a Lord Chico.

best looking guy here mogs JustChris and Nibba into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Nibba
he been posting like this for a long time...even before i join
hahahah what a good poster

@Arceus300 don't be sad my son, you might be look like a jewish kike but at least you have a posting humour

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Cope tbh, prime foids want pretty boys like a Lord Chico.
Not cope you don't know what females want hell you yourself have no clue as to what it is that you want, never leaving your basement

Good luck man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, dogtown and 4 others

Have feminine features with strong bones and wide face is optimal, oh wait that’s actually my case+ strong brow ridge, thick low set brows. And I’m young looking also cause I’m young don’t be to jealous. And in motion I will outdlay your ass with my deep voice my height and my decent frame.
gigachad bones tbh

That was one year ago and it’s not reprensative on how I look, stop coping

Stop your cope you cherry pic every single pic you posted here. That’s a bad pic of me like I explain I was drunk and tired, you cannot look good on every pic, see on google pic of Chico and barret they look subhuman also on certain pic

Have feminine features with strong bones and wide face is optimal, oh wait that’s actually my case+ strong brow ridge, thick low set brows. And I’m young looking also cause I’m young don’t be to jealous. And in motion I will outdlay your ass with my deep voice my height and my decent frame.

see my other thread

Stop your cope you cherry pic every single pic you posted here. That’s a bad pic of me like I explain I was drunk and tired, you cannot look good on every pic, see on google pic of Chico and barret they look subhuman also on certain pic
you don't have low set brows lol

Boyo you look good.

But you don’t have a strong browridge, neither do you want one.
Your brows are not low set, and before you cope by calling me a cope and I can send you pictures of an actual strong browridge and low set brows. If you please

• +1
Reactions: Quik
How can I cope not being a mm?

@mods sticky this thread

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem