Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
BqvuBwx.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680, Pendejo and 3 others
how do people neckmaxx lmao. Either way, looks maxed out

Is neck harness better than bodyweight neck curls? I get nauseous from bodyweight neck curls and feel like shit after doing them.

Is neck harness better than bodyweight neck curls? I get nauseous from bodyweight neck curls and feel like shit after doing them.

Just stick to slaughtering your traps at the gym.

• Hmm...
Reactions: androidcel
You look like if @Nibba and @TubOfLard did the fusion dance jfl.

fusione-fredda-dragon-ball.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680, buflek and 1 other person
I’ve never used neck harness but it’s supposed to work the work the back of your neck. Doing neck curls will give the front and sides thickness which is what makes you look good for aesthetic purposes. I prolly will start training the back of my neck tho so don’t get imbalances

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I’ve never used neck harness but it’s supposed to work the work the back of your neck. Doing neck curls will give the front and sides thickness which is what makes you look good for aesthetic purposes. I prolly will start training the back of my neck tho so don’t get imbalances
I think we two have similarly thick necks but I neckmog you aesthetically due to the length. Yours is pretty short if I recall correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I think we two have similarly thick necks but I neckmog you aesthetically due to the length. Yours is pretty short if I recall correctly.

I reckon you prolly do neck mog me, mine still need to get thicker tbh. It’s not that short, just in the earlier pic you saw I was sat down a bit hunched, which gave the appearance of a longer neck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You are gl too

View attachment 70978
I reckon you prolly do neck mog me, mine still need to get thicker tbh. It’s not that short, just in the earlier pic you saw I was sat down a bit hunched, which gave the appearance of a longer neck
*shorter

View attachment 70978

Yea it could use some more thickness. Your sex appeal is top tier though ngl.

• +1
Yea it could use some more thickness. Your sex appeal is top tier though ngl.
What’s your routine for neck btw?

• +1
Yes I use it bro

I don't do necktraining. I just massacre my traps with heavy high reps dumbell shrugs.
Yeh I couldn’t stimulate neck growth with just shrugs and deadlifts, so I had to incorporate isolation just for my neck

Yeh I couldn’t stimulate neck growth with just shrugs and deadlifts, so I had to incorporate isolation just for my neck
Yea genetics.

On a side note I suggest you start lipmaxxing, the shape suits you but the coloring is too fade. Get a lip balm for men, not only it would make your lips more colorful but also give em a better texture.

• +1
Yea genetics.

On a side note I suggest you start lipmaxxing, the shape suits you but the coloring is too fade. Get a lip balm for men, not only it would make your lips more colorful but also give em a better texture.
Good shout, my lips are a bit chapped.
When I used to put vaseline on them, it improved that plus it made the colour darker

• +1
Reactions: Death
View attachment 70978
Jawline gang

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_134715.jpg
    IMG_20190621_134715.jpg
    983.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Love it
Good shout, my lips are a bit chapped.
When I used to put vaseline on them, it improved that plus it made the colour darker

Idk about darker, ideal lips coloring should be pink for both men and women.

Attachments

• InShot_20190621_130329046.mp4
    893 KB
  • +1