Rate my new supplements|What supplements should I add?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Adding MK4.
Am I coping too hard?
IMG 02141

Tagging people off the top of my head:
@personalityinkwell @Proex @xefo69 @JustBeCurry @goat2x @Jagged0 @kjsbdfiusdf @Original @Alexanderr @hairyballscel @Hozay[/USER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5875, Alexanderr and 2 others
add creatine, garlic and protein powder tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
@horzay

• +1
Whats this for?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10172
nice stack. yeh as mentioned above, creatine

Whats this for?
Selenium and Iodine=Thyroid Zinc + D3 + Fish Oil=Looksmaxxers told me to supplement Aromasin + MK677 + Huperzine A + Calcium=Growth

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and hairyballscel
  • +1
Coping stack tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, bimaximum, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
If you take vitamin k2 take 50mg+
Chew mastic aswell

• +1
I must be a good user since u tagged me 2nd from the back of ur head. Tnx bro

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 10172
gigacope

Which supplements aren't cope? I plan on not buying anymore supplements after I buy mk4 and going strictly for HGH.
HGH may or may not even help u at 16 depending on whether or not ur done with puberty

gigacope

HGH may or may not even help u at 16 depending on whether or not ur done with puberty
It has to help me at 16, I'm pretty sure I'm still growing.Even if my plates were closed I would still get gains from it

Which supplements aren't cope? I plan on not buying anymore supplements after I buy mk4 and going strictly for HGH.
maybe shit like sam-e is still worth at puberty
betaine too

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You could add, MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin. But overall you’ve got a decent stack.

Selenium and Iodine=Thyroid Zinc + D3 + Fish Oil=Looksmaxxers told me to supplement Aromasin + MK677 + Huperzine A + Calcium=Growth
be careful with calcium bro could actually stunt your growth if you already eat enough

good stack. But mk677 is not a supplement its a sarm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5292
its ok, you should replace the fish pills with cod liver oil instead (way better omega 3s and includeds Vit A + D3). also remove the calcium, modern diet has calcium flood tbh. and add magnesum citrate form (cheap and effective)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Don't use HGH unless you have a long term supply for the love of God. Using HGH absolutely demolishes your natural production. If you were to run out, have it confiscated, or recieve a bunk batch you just destroyed your natural hgh production. Please tell me you haven't taken HGH.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Looks good except idk about the selenium. Just get a general bone health supplement or a good multivitamin.

Don't use HGH unless you have a long term supply for the love of God. Using HGH absolutely demolishes your natural production. If you were to run out, have it confiscated, or recieve a bunk batch you just destroyed your natural hgh production. Please tell me you haven't taken HGH.
HGH is barely supressed with synethetic use and your HGH levels recover withn 48 hours plz don't spread misinformation its hgh not testosterone

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5875
HGH is barely supressed with synethetic use and your HGH levels recover withn 48 hours plz don't spread misinformation its hgh not testosterone
Talk to a bodybuilder about this. You have to use insulin as a pct

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 5875
Talk to a bodybuilder about this. You have to use insulin as a pct
what the fuck are you talking about
I have friends using HGH for sports you dont need pct for hgh

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 9699
beta carotene

what the fuck are you talking about
I have friends using HGH for sports you dont need pct for hgh
Talk to a bodybuilder about this, someone who's blasted 15iu for days on end. They know more than anyone on this type of shit

Switch the Fish Oil to Krill Oil