• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet and 5 others
LOW PSL
HIGH SMV

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Böb, Patrick Baitman, ScratchDiske221 and 3 others
Looked less than a caucasian ( I mean people of the caucaus not white people) as I thought.
Im also of mixed origin and Im also of caucasian ancestry.
What ethnicity is your dad?
I assume avar or dargin?
I have part circassian ancestry btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Very manly but very ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, audreyen, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
HE LOOKS VERY ALPHA AND STRONG BRO, HE WOULD BREAK MY TWIG FIGURE IN HALF

I SEE THAT YOU'VE INHERITED HIS LOW INHIB ALPHA GENES, MIRIN
Thanks to him I'm high T and low inhib.

But on the other side I'm ugly because of him. I have his facial structure and all but my eye area and eyebrow shape is from my mom.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Thanks to him I'm high T and low inhib.

But on the other side I'm ugly because of him. I have his facial structure and all but my eye area and eyebrow shape is from my mom.
I think you arent that ugly, you are most likely better looking than you think you are

• +1
Looked less than a caucasian ( I mean people of the caucaus not white people) as I thought.
I assume avar or dargin?
Yes he's something like that.

I think you arent that ugly, you are most likely better looking than you think you are
It depends though. Sometimes I look pretty good but sometimes I look absolutely subhuman.

Yes he's something like that.
Which ethnicity exactly?
from all of the caucasian people I respect chechens the most. theyare the most badass people out there, you wont wanna mess with a chechen. they are really dangerous

Mirin DOMness, I'd much rather be a high T ogre than a twink

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 3832, ChadRoneXL and 1 other person
I assume avar or dargin?
Yeah I see that too. Looks somewhat azeri as well jfl

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Mirin prenatal T levels

Which ethnicity exactly?
from all of the caucasian people I respect chechens the most. theyare the most badass people out there, you wont wanna mess with a chechen. they are really dangerous
He's Dagestani. Also there's no need for me to be scared of those chechens as long as they don't have any guns or something like that.

Most people only do simple martial arts training. I also said multiple times before that I have experience in variety of martial arts (boxing, karate, muay thai) and I also know multiple armlock and chokehold techniques even though I prefer striking.

In a street fight there's no need for me to be scared unless the opponent has a gun.

The biggest reason why people lose such streetfights is not just because of inexperience, it's mostly due to fear.

• +1
He's Dagestani. Also there's no need for me to be scared of those chechens as long as they don't have any guns or something like that.

Most people only do simple martial arts training. I also said multiple times before that I have experience in variety of martial arts (boxing, karate, muay thai) and I also know multiple armlock and chokehold techniques even though I prefer striking.

In a street fight there's no need for me to be scared unless the opponent has a gun.

The biggest reason why people lose such streetfights is not just because of inexperience, it's mostly due to fear.
thats true. btw. there are chechens in dagestan too. I know the caucasus well

• +1
high t but also a fucking ogre like you said jfl. not ideal but better than me.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
No I'm being serious. No offense but weren't you 178 cm?
no i've always frauded to the 5'10 range? i changed it from 173 to 174 a few weeks ago because i grew.

• +1
Shreks me

• JFL
no i've always frauded to the 5'10 range? i changed it from 173 to 174 a few weeks ago because i grew.
Might be a growth spurt. If you're lucky you might become at least 183 cm.

There's a kid at my school who was literally a manlet when he 16 and after a growth spurt he became around 185 cm.

It's pretty much all about genetics. You can have short parents and still end up tall. You can be short at 16 but after a growth spurt you can end up much taller.

Eat enough proteins and vitamins, sleep at least 8 hours every day (sleep early at about 10:00-11:00).

Just pray that you will grow taller.

• +1
Might be a growth spurt. If you're lucky you might become at least 183 cm.

There's a kid at my school who was literally a manlet when he 16 and after a growth spurt he became around 185 cm.

It's pretty much all about genetics. You can have short parents and still end up tall. You can be short at 16 but after a growth spurt you can end up much taller.

Eat enough proteins and vitamins, sleep at least 8 hours every day (sleep early at about 10:00-11:00).

Just pray that you will grow taller.
you might actually be right, i saw a rapid increase to 174 but i haven't seen any increase in height since then tbh. i never had a real growth spurt i always grew like 5-6 cms max per year. this year i only grew like 2-3 cm though. i also have some kind of beard growth, now i wouldn't call it a beard but on my sideburns and chin its getting distinct. also little but many hairs on my hyoid area are coming in so i don't think i'll end up taller than 180cm tbh. still hoping and doing everything you just pointed out and more.

tbh it would be so weird if i don't end up taller than 180 because my lineage could've gotten me to like 195 like my maternal grandpa tbh. my father also has the dominant taller genes (184) despite his parents being both around 173-176 so it looks like i inherited the worst genes, from my dad's side but not actually my dad. :(

• +1
you might actually be right, i saw a rapid increase to 174 but i haven't seen any increase in height since then tbh. i never had a real growth spurt i always grew like 5-6 cms max per year. this year i only grew like 2-3 cm though. i also have some kind of beard growth, now i wouldn't call it a beard but on my sideburns and chin its getting distinct. also little but many hairs on my hyoid area are coming in so i don't think i'll end up taller than 180cm tbh. still hoping and doing everything you just pointed out and more.

tbh it would be so weird if i don't end up taller than 180 because my lineage could've gotten me to like 195 like my maternal grandpa tbh. my father also has the dominant taller genes (184) despite his parents being both around 173-176 so it looks like i inherited the worst genes, from my dad's side but not actually my dad. :(
I have only grown 4 cm in the past 2 years lol. I was 188 cm 2 years ago.

• +1
  • +1

Also you can get multiple growth spurts, not just one.

That of course depends on your genes. Did anyone in your family have growth spurts and end up growing a lot taller after the spurts?

looks like speck
Spec | Baki Wiki | Fandom

• JFL
Hirsute Georgian powerlifter identified

• +1
I assume avar or dargin?
Jesus fuck how are there so many of you shitskins on here since when do you have internet

Looks great. Like a contract killer for the russian mafia. He gave the neck pill the respect it deserves

Also you can get multiple growth spurts, not just one.

That of course depends on your genes. Did anyone in your family have growth spurts and end up growing a lot taller after the spurts?
my father is not sure but he told me he was shorter than me at my age and stopped growing at 18. so thats defenitely lifefuel.i also asked my grandpa like a autist and he said he didn't know for sure but he thought around 185 at 15.

• Woah
my father is not sure but he told me he was shorter than me at my age and stopped growing at 18. so thats defenitely lifefuel.i also asked my grandpa like a autist and he said he didn't know for sure but he thought around 185 at 15.
Nigga there's hope for you.

Pray to God and Gandy every night before you sleep.

• +1
Looks like he beat you and your mother every night

• +1
  • +1
Jesus fuck how are there so many of you shitskins on here since when do you have internet
Oh look a ruskie. How's that Tatar cock taste buddy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, CursedOne and Deleted member 3832
We got internet after we got out of your shitty commie "union" btw

• +1
Im not a shitskin, and looking at your avi, you arent even more "white" than you.
btw.
real caucasians = white people.
look how checehns, circassians, ingush and most dagestani people look like.
is ramzan kadyrov white or not?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Reminds me of Serbian Commandant Milorad Ulemek except Ulemek has better eye area
1263159 147361 136267profimediaff ff ls

• +1
Im not a shitskin, and looking at your avi, you arent even more "white" than you.
btw.
real caucasians = white people.
look how checehns, circassians, ingush and most dagestani people look like.
is ramzan kadyrov white or not?
his reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, CursedOne and Edgar
T mogs the whole forum especially a female mod who hate gay

• +1
but think about it like that

even though he is ugly

he could still beat up 70% of male population and normies wouldnt mess with him on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and godlikesz