1,004.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 20181230_132518.jpg
    20181230_132518.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Over for recessioncels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Noticeably recessed. It could be worse but you would benefit greatly from genioplasty.
Which one would be better: wrap-around jaw implant or just a chin implant?

You look like you need both a jaw implant and some chin augmentation surgery. Totally would be worth it cus the rest of your face looks good.

a wrap around one will make your whole jaw more pronounced

You look like you need both a jaw implant and some chin augmentation surgery. Totally would be worth it cus the rest of your face looks good.
Rate in PSL please? (bet it's gonna be harsh but w/e lolz)

On a side-note: wouldn't a wrap-around jaw implant "automatically" make my chin non-recessed?

so how "proper" chin should looks like ? line with brow ridge ? or be little further ?
Well ideally you want it projecting and forward grown. But if it's straight mostly it's not recessed. His clearly is though, to some extent

Well ideally you want it projecting and forward grown. But if it's straight mostly it's not recessed. His clearly is though, to some extent
so rate in psl pls

so rate in psl pls
You're 4.5 to 5. Said surgeries and easily 6.5 imo. Also a rhino wouldn't hurt to hide that nostril exposure. Future chadlite but surgeries are very needed for any actual rating progress, so save up buddy boyo

You're 4.5 to 5. Said surgeries and easily 6.5 imo. Also a rhino wouldn't hurt to hide that nostril exposure. Future chadlite but surgeries are very needed for any actual rating progress, so save up buddy boyo
thanks bro, I'll have the surgeries for sure. Anyone wanna rate, welcome to do so, I need all opinions

4. severe chin recession.

Your profile is just as shit as mine, needs a chin. Your front is meh because I think you have a longish midface and no width coming from the jaw. Also are you depressedcel? You look like you about to cry in all your pics.

Your profile is just as shit as mine, needs a chin. Your front is meh because I think you have a longish midface and no width coming from the jaw. Also are you depressedcel? You look like you about to cry in all your pics.
no lmfao I'm pretty good mentally nowadays. Do I really have that facial expression? :feelsthink:

no lmfao I'm pretty good mentally nowadays. Do I really have that facial expression? :feelsthink:
Yeah that’s what I think, try to be more relaxed when taking a pic idk

I’m not trolling, you’re profile is awfull you need double jaw surgery I think

3.5 - 4 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Sideprofile looks very bad. Looks alot better from the front

Front>Side

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Have you tried photofeeler? That’s another source of rating.
If it end ups working I love you no homo. Does it really give accurate rating (think quasi up to par with that of this site)
Have you tried photofeeler? That’s another source of rating.
Wait, fuck... Is it a paid-for service? So not free of charge?:feelsgiga:

If it end ups working I love you no homo. Does it really give accurate rating (think quasi up to par with that of this site)
It’s tricky. But from my experience good looking guys always do well.

I used 2 of my best rated pics over there on tinder and my results improved a lot so they aren’t bs. However the people on that site kinda take the full pic into consideration rather than just rating your face. You could earlier chose only females to rate but that option is now paid.

It’s tricky. But from my experience good looking guys always do well.

I used 2 of my best rated pics over there on tinder and my results improved a lot so they aren’t bs. However the people on that site kinda take the full pic into consideration rather than just rating your face. You could earlier chose only females to rate but that option is now paid.
How long does it take for the "Karma pics" to get ratings? I've already maxxed out my Karma lolz All the other options are paid-for.

By the way, when choosing the paid-for options, does an AI rate or do people rate them?

How long does it take for the "Karma pics" to get ratings? I've already maxxed out my Karma lolz All the other options are paid-for.

By the way, when choosing the paid-for options, does an AI rate or do people rate them?
They say people rate them. I assume people do. Karma ones take time now. You’ll get an idea. Earlier it used to be fast. But I guess the site is popular now and they’re trying to make money now. Paid one is quite fast.

I’m not trolling, you’re profile is awfull you need double jaw surgery I think

No he doesn't, fairly decent projecting maxilla and all over well balanced profile. Chin doesn't really look recessed, but he could benefit slightly from a chin implant or similar. Double jaw surgery, might do more harm than good considering his side profile is allready normal looking.

Is my chin (?) really THAt recessed?
Only slightly don't fall for the meme, side profile isn't that important and your chin isn't that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
daily reminder

side profile is cope

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and RedPilledStemcel
Just lol at recommending surgeries for OP. Don't listen to it; they're plastic surgery shills. Your profile looks decent; your chin is only very slightly so recessed; mine is worse.

daily reminder

side profile is cope

Not true. I am a truecel mostly due to profile. I have a hooked jew nose.

Just lol at recommending surgeries for OP. Don't listen to it; they're plastic surgery shills. Your profile looks decent; your chin is only very slightly so recessed; mine is worse.

Rate in PSL pls

Damn they were right, it's over for me without surgery :lul::lul::lul: Trannies here I come

I'm a 2/10, you mog me into oblivion. You are like TakaRyo 2.0; decent looking, but completely mental.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, androidcel and Deleted member 470

imo hooked nose on males isn't too much of an issue, but I get it if yours is an extreme case

thankfully it should be easy to fix with rhino though, no?

imo hooked nose on males isn't too much of an issue, but I get it if yours is an extreme case

thankfully it should be easy to fix with rhino though, no?

It's not. :feelsrope: I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon and he couldn't do it the way I wanted to because he had to work on cartilage only, which is my main issue. If I lift up the tip of my nose, my nose becomes straight again. I gave up after that.

It's not. :feelsrope: I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon and he couldn't do it the way I wanted to because he had to work on cartilage only, which is my main issue. If I lift up the tip of my nose, my nose becomes straight again. I gave up after that.
Just get lefort 99999 bro

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Just get lefort 99999 bro

:feelskek:

My nose is my main issue. Other flaws; from worse to less worse are mild upper eyelid exposure, recessed chin and big forehead. But none of these detract from my looks as much as my nose does. :feelsrope:

I'm a 2/10, you mog me into oblivion. You are like TakaRyo 2.0; decent looking, but completely mental.
Doesn't mean shit lol. I still can'T get 8/10 stacies and I'm not gonna betabuxx. So it's over for me.

Did you do the photofeeler test?
Yes so far it's been 4 voters and my attractiveness 5.6 lolz on this photo. Notes: "a bit too intense" "a bit too aggressive" makes sense lmao I've been called "aggressive looking" many many times in life so far, and I never did that on purpose

Attachments

• K6GjfY6.jpg
    K6GjfY6.jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Doesn't mean shit lol. I still can'T get 8/10 stacies and I'm not gonna betabuxx. So it's over for me.

Majority of men can't get Stacies though. What's wrong with a looksmatch? A 5/10 is a Stacy in my eyes (in relative terms, of course, a Becky could never be a Stacy)