Rate my profile and front pls

Majority of men can't get Stacies though. What's wrong with a looksmatch? A 5/10 is a Stacy in my eyes (in relative terms, of course, a Becky could never be a Stacy)
No no no hell to the motherfucking NO! I'm not gonna settle for anything lower than a 7/10. Call me an asshole, but no way I'm gonna touch a 5/10 becky. FUCK no. Rope > 5/10's

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and 11gaijin
No no no hell to the motherfucking NO! I'm not gonna settle for anything lower than a 7/10. Call me an asshole, but no way I'm gonna touch a 5/10 becky. FUCK no. Rope > 5/10's

Just lol. It's no wonder incels get viewed as a joke by the mainstream with people that spew this crap.

Just lol. It's no wonder incels get viewed as a joke by the mainstream with people that spew this crap.
What do you mean? What's wrong with me not settling for a 5/10? I have higher standards than that. If a 3/10 bitch can get a 6/10 dude I should feel entitled to a 7/10 chick too, but sadly that's not how the real world works.

Don't looksmax for girls, looksmax for aesthetics ?

What do you mean? What's wrong with me not settling for a 5/10? I have higher standards than that. If a 3/10 bitch can get a 6/10 dude I should feel entitled to a 7/10 chick too, but sadly that's not how the real world works.

I'm saying that maybe you shouldn't call yourself incel if you specifically want Stacies only.
The fuck are you talking about? Aesthetics is literally for attracting chicks :D

He means do it for the validation; not for the degeneracy that can come with it. He's right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm saying that maybe you shouldn't call yourself incel if you specifically want Stacies only.
I didn't call myself incel brah. people on here call me incel LOL! even tho in the past I've had 10 GFs easily 6 of which were 7/10's and I didn't betabuxx iirc. Doesn't mean I'm saying I'm chadlite because I'm not (sadly). That was 2-3 years ago, standards of cunts have increased dramatically. It's been a very... eye-opening experience for me to say the least. And yes, all together, I'd say I fucked them 200 times at least (I mean my 10 ex-GFs ALL TOGETHER).

Still, my past /=/ my present and most likely /=/ my future. goddamit

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I didn't call myself incel brah. people on here call me incel LOL! even tho in the past I've had 10 GFs easily 6 of which were 7/10's and I didn't betabuxx iirc. Doesn't mean I'm saying I'm chadlite because I'm not (sadly). That was 2-3 years ago, standards of cunts have increased dramatically. It's been a very... eye-opening experience for me to say the least. And yes, all together, I'd say I fucked them 200 times at least (I mean my 10 ex-GFs ALL TOGETHER).

Still, my past /=/ my present and most likely /=/ my future. goddamit

My bad brah. I keep forgetting this isn't exactly the incels forum but the users usually overlap, as I am a frequent poster on the incel forum. I never had a girlfriend because of how ugly I am, I get treated like shit by females everywhere I go while I see better-looking guys getting treated a lot better. It's definitely bad to see that stuff happening when I don't even show any sort of romantic interest towards them whatsoever. They also avoid me in public. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: dodt
My bad brah. I keep forgetting this isn't exactly the incels forum but the users usually overlap, as I am a frequent poster on the incel forum. I never had a girlfriend because of how ugly I am, I get treated like shit by females everywhere I go while I see better-looking guys getting treated a lot better. It's definitely bad to see that stuff happening when I don't even show any sort of romantic interest towards them whatsoever. They also avoid me in public. :feelsrope:
It's been my experience as well that loyalty is a masculine trait and that females can be extremely cruel sons of a bitch. I'm sorry bro, hope you'll ascend quickly. I need to, too. But without surgery there's not much I can really do.

If I wanted to analyze my genes, it's true there's been no Chad in my family lmao. My father's a beta-male and so were my grandfathers on both sides, so I couldn't possibly have inherited Chad genetics. And I mean, I didn't turn out to be Chad anyway LOL so I'm fucked as you are. Maybe this will console you a bit, idk.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's been my experience as well that loyalty is a masculine trait and that females can be extremely cruel sons of a bitch. I'm sorry bro, hope you'll ascend quickly. I need to, too. But without surgery there's not much I can really do.

If I wanted to analyze my genes, it's true there's been no Chad in my family lmao. My father's a beta-male and so were my grandfathers on both sides, so I couldn't possibly have inherited Chad genetics. And I mean, I didn't turn out to be Chad anyway LOL so I'm fucked as you are. Maybe this will console you a bit, idk.

Thanks for the nice words and the positivity but I can never ascend. The biggest reason I am ugly is because of my nose and I can't get my problem fixed, I tried by having a consultation with a plastic surgeon and ever since then I have given up on it. I am now against plastic surgery in general for people who do not need it (such as people like yourself). Slightly above average guys can never get Chad-tier faces, let alone truecels like me. I don't think surgeries would bring you to an 8/10 (on my scale, at least). It's going to be a waste of money. After all, how would you cope if you noticed little to no improvement towards how women treat you?

Thanks for the nice words and the positivity but I can never ascend. The biggest reason I am ugly is because of my nose and I can't get my problem fixed, I tried by having a consultation with a plastic surgeon and ever since then I have given up on it. I am now against plastic surgery in general for people who do not need it (such as people like yourself). Slightly above average guys can never get Chad-tier faces, let alone truecels like me. I don't think surgeries would bring you to an 8/10 (on my scale, at least). It's going to be a waste of money. After all, how would you cope if you noticed little to no improvement towards how women treat you?
Why wouldn't the wrap-around jaw implant and chin implant make my face at least chadlite tier? lol

No he doesn't, fairly decent projecting maxilla and all over well balanced profile. Chin doesn't really look recessed, but he could benefit slightly from a chin implant or similar. Double jaw surgery, might do more harm than good considering his side profile is allready normal looking.

Idk bro beautiful bones told me that I had a recessed mandible and that’s my side profile

So I guess if I’m recessed studyhacks must be to, cause I have protruding brow ridge and my chin is a bit behind, same for study hacks with less protruding brow ridge

Your maxilla is fine. He's a jbb coper and thinks chimp face is ideal.

Subhuman disgusting rat profile tbh