Rate my Profile

Deleted member 656

Deleted member 656

C'est la Guerre
18 year old kissless virgin. I think I look okay from the front but is my profile ogre?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heirio, Mr_Norwood, impure666 and 1 other person
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 656

judge yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Krezo, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Bro....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Damn is that legit? You look like a slayer from the front. Eye area is most important anyway

• +1
Damn is that legit? You look like a slayer from the front. Eye area is most important anyway

This.

Front is what matters. There are plenty of good looking people with weird side profiles imo.
@Alarico8 you have pretty legendary eye area anyways, just cope with that.

• +1
At least I still mog this fraud @dogtown

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, xz90, rockndogs and 2 others
Alarico8

• +1
holy fuck bro you are a chad at front but incel at side holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Yummyinmytummy
Post frontals if you're not trolling, jfl

• +1
looks morphed tbh

• +1
profiles me

• +1
recessed cheekbones,recessed lower jaw, downswung upper maxilla

• +1
Morph

• +1
Yo guys I mewed last night and debloated am I any better now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, RedPilledStemcel, Blitz and 3 others
Would be good if you didn’t have a Jew nose.

Time to rope

To be fair sean o'pry was the highest paid male model ag one point and he basically has what looks like a hook-ish nose tbh.

• +1
To be fair sean o'pry was the highest paid male model ag one point and he basically has what looks like a hook-ish nose tbh.
The two top models have PSL wise questionable noses, O'Pry and Gandy. But that's a cope. My nose is my failo because I'm not as masculine as they are and can't pull it off.

The two top models have PSL wise questionable noses, O'Pry and Gandy. But that's a cope. My nose is my failo because I'm not as masculine as they are and can't pull it off.

Maybe with age, iirc opry especially looked pretty aspie and strange when he was young. Apparently he was a virgin until he was 24, or so people on here have said. Could all just be cope though.

• +1
Maybe with age, iirc opry especially looked pretty aspie and strange when he was young. Apparently he was a virgin until he was 24, or so people on here have said. Could all just be cope though.
That's sort of true, in that my chin, jaw and browridge will likely all grow slightly and that'll give more masculinity. I doubt it'll be significant though. You see minor changes, but going from a full on prettyboy pheno to a maesthetic pheno is unheard of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
That's sort of true, in that my chin, jaw and browridge will likely all grow slightly and that'll give more masculinity. I doubt it'll be significant though. You see minor changes, but going from a full on prettyboy pheno to a maesthetic pheno is unheard of.

tbh it wouldn't be that crazy depending on your age. I had a side profile that looked quite a bit like yours up until I was like 18.5 and then I got more of a chin and cheekbones. Also have been doing invisalign treatment for the past handfull of months to fix my underbite which has helped quite a bit as well. Don't know if you've got an underbite, though.

• +1
tbh it wouldn't be that crazy depending on your age. I had a side profile that looked quite a bit like yours up until I was like 18.5 and then I got more of a chin and cheekbones. Also have been doing invisalign treatment for the past handfull of months to fix my underbite which has helped quite a bit as well. Don't know if you've got an underbite, though.
Nah I've already had braces (without extractions) and my bite is fine. Hopefully though. Gandy looked notably less masculine at 21 then he did in his mid 20s.

Nah I've already had braces (without extractions) and my bite is fine. Hopefully though. Gandy looked notably less masculine at 21 then he did in his mid 20s.

lifefuel for all of us tbh

• +1

Extractions and mewing = forced meme I’ve had 4 teeth taken out but my jaw has only gotten better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 656
Extractions and mewing = forced meme I’ve had 4 teeth taken out but my jaw has only gotten better?

Mewing is highly over exagerated but I do believe humans are supposed to generally keep the their tongue on the roof of their mouth. I already do it naturally b/c where tf else do you put your tongue? Anything about it changing facial structure after you're like 11 though is some auyistic bullshit, along with extractions.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
I've seen kids with extractions look absolutely fucked afterwards but then you and Barrett also had extractions so idk. Mewing is a meme though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I've seen kids with extractions look absolutely fucked afterwards but then you and Barrett also had extractions so idk. Mewing is a meme though tbh.
Mewing is highly over exagerated but I do believe humans are supposed to generally keep the their tongue on the roof of their mouth. I already do it naturally b/c where tf else do you put your tongue? Anything about it changing facial structure after you're like 11 though is some auyistic bullshit, along with extractions.

Tbh people need to stop coping with mewing and just leave it to little kids tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Krezo, impure666 and 1 other person
  • +1
I refuse to believe this photo is real and not morphed.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656