Rate my profile

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Bro get that recessed chin fixed PRONTO.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Final82, dogtown and 1 other person
Over

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, StudyHacks and Deleted member 656
Gettyimages 108093230 1024x1024

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
Are you trying to make your jaw look as shit as possible

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Autist, Kotei and 3 others
now jaw, weak chin:dafuckfeels:

You look 10, time to mew like your life depended on it.

You look really young, if you are lucky puberty will work some magic and you will end up good looking. At your age it's pointless to rate you because you haven't even really hit puberty yet, for now focus on a healthy lifestyle and mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You look really young, if you are lucky puberty will work some magic and you will end up good looking. At your age it's pointless to rate you because you haven't even really hit puberty yet, for now focus on a healthy lifestyle and mewing.

He’s 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Are you trying to make your jaw look as shit as possible
He's like a numale: make themselves look like they're trying to look bad (soy grimace) but only to cover up the fact that they're ugly either way, even in frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Deleted member 281, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
He's like a numale: make themselves look like they're trying to look bad (soy grimace) but only to cover up the fact that they're ugly either way, even in frauded pics
:feelsgiga::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Overbite ogre, better get that shit fixed boyo.

Don’t give us sass and stop playing around with this forum it’s for serious posts go grow some pubes then come back
I have more pubes than you have facial hair

im not sure if the lens distortion make you skull look small or it just you

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Idk like a 6?

I don’t like when people don’t include a smiling pic because I find when I’m talking to people they will occasionally turn the lips in a smile just while talking and that’s usually when my brain is like “oh this person is cute.”

Also it’s funny to me that your first pic is a super weird angle and very close up & then you’re like “the one with the beard is for verification only” uhh that’s the pic where I get a better understanding of your face. Honestly looked weird af to me in the close up pic but then I saw the other and thought you were a pretty normal looking guy with scraggly facial hair. Edit: So I’m guessing you wanted me to notice the short facial hair in the first pic but it’s not as clear of an image.

Bit worse than me tbh.

Retarded Leafy chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611