Rate my progress

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Been softlooksmaxing.

plz no bully because I was fat and still kind of am; I'd copy the fucking grade-A autistic pose I was pulling, but I now have enough self awareness to know that's a terrible idea.

left pic is from... December 2017 I think, second one taken about 5 minutes ago, since I got my hair cut yesterday it's similar enough to compare.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 283, kobecel and 8 others
Well done. What was your bf before and now?

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie and Deleted member 656
Well done. What was your bf before and now?
No idea, sadly; I was overweight back then, but my chest was wider than my stomach so I wasn't obese or anything.

Lmfao at the left,surprised you didn't get thrown in jail the first time a pedo rapist was on the loose.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Lmfao at the left,surprised you didn't get thrown in jail the first time a pedo rapist was on the loose.
As if that fat manlet I used to be could overpower a child.

Chad wtf

• +1
Nice progress. Keep losing weight and shave the beard if it really is as patchy as it looks in the second picture.

• +1
Nice progress. Keep losing weight and shave the beard if it really is as patchy as it looks in the second picture.
Thanks, but my facial hair honestly only started growing properly this year so I'm letting it grow out a bit first (I exclusively use an electric razor now, since normal ones fuck my skin up for whatever reason)

A nice amount of progress, your eyes also look better on the right regardless of the expression.

• +1
kek

if only this worked for me

Your cheek volume is really sunken, looks almost like your bones melted a bit. Go to a surgeon and get a few ml of hyaluron for cheek, jaw and chin. Also your nose looks a bit odd. They could correct all that easy with some filler.

Your cheek volume is really sunken, looks almost like your bones melted a bit. Go to a surgeon and get a few ml of hyaluron for cheek, jaw and chin. Also your nose looks a bit odd. They could correct all that easy with some filler.
it's just the angle, my bones haven't changed lol

Does it look fake tho?

looking good bro

• +1
Been softlooksmaxing.

plz no bully because I was fat and still kind of am; I'd copy the fucking grade-A autistic pose I was pulling, but I now have enough self awareness to know that's a terrible idea.

left pic is from... December 2017 I think, second one taken about 5 minutes ago, since I got my hair cut yesterday it's similar enough to compare.
View attachment 27552
Nice job. Also mewing I assume?
I recommend working your masseters next, they don't look very developed. Could help with hollowing out the cheeks.

Nice job. Also mewing I assume?
I recommend working your masseters next, they don't look very developed. Could help with hollowing out the cheeks.
I've been half ass mewingm as I breathed through my mouth until about a year ago, started breathing through my nose now.

literally just a diff angle with less fat

Losing weight defo helped, keep it up!

Can't really give a good rating if it's not in the exact same angle and lighting. Try to find another pic of yourself and match your angle up to it.