That's a "recessed chin?"

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
i cant even explain this phenotype looks legit like some fantasy shit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, LightingFraud, JovanD and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Man you are sucking your cheeks in this video and it makes you look like a reptile. Your chin is not recessed and stop posting your fraud videos. Your eye area is your biggest issue.

• +1
Man you are sucking your cheeks in this video and it makes you look like a reptile. Your chin is not recessed and stop posting your fraud videos. Your eye area is your biggest issue.

ye ive been cheek sucking for years, its natural at this point, im also starving

i am like 40lbs underweight

• +1
Eyebrows are top tier I’d say. But for the love of god put on weight. Could maybe slay with weight gain tbh

ye ive been cheek sucking for years, its natural at this point, im also starving

i am like 40lbs underweight
Eat you twink

Not as bad as mine and I slay. U will b fine

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Why do you look dead?

ur cheeks look too hollow

Not as bad as mine and I slay. U will b fine

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Autist and Deleted member 470
Basically Nibba browsing Looksmax

Attachments

• 5A839EE2-D4E3-4EE4-9CC5-9F18CF7BC733.jpeg
    5A839EE2-D4E3-4EE4-9CC5-9F18CF7BC733.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and UltraExtremeIntense
North Atlantid phenotype

Slayer
L
A
Y
E
R

Your chin is normal stop being a phaggot

You aren't that asymmetric in motion, tbh.

When you speak hollow cheeks disappear?

It's not very protruded, still chin mogs astrojew

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You've got good bones and unique feautures, i guess you could maybe model. In general terms of attractiveness tho like average at first glance, but maybe somewhat above.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You look like a corpse man. You need to put on weight. Hollow cheeks are meme and you’re cheeksucking anyway.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
You look fake, like a fucking anime character. I dont know what throws me off.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
dead face from starving
My man you will be cute asf, bulk up and get some muscles. You are already handsome but you can become better

holocaust survivor

Great hair can i have it

^Cage at these niggas above lacking PSL knowledge and lingo to put into valuable words what the fuck they are trying to convey.

The reason you appear earie is because of your wideset, positively tilted eyes, and conturous base of your nose, it makes you look like a cat.
Light eyes add to that a lot too.

That's a good thing, and you should be thankful that your eyes are looking like that even though you got a recessed face. Many don't end up being so lucky.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Butthurt Dweller, LightingFraud and 1 other person
^Cage at these niggas above lacking PSL knowledge and lingo to put into valuable words what the fuck they are trying to convey.

The reason you appear earie is because of your wideset, positively tilted eyes, and conturous base of your nose, it makes you look like a cat.

That's a good thing, and you should be thankful that your eyes are looking like that even though you got a recessed face. Many don't end up being so lucky.

cage at people at lookism that thought i had bug eyes

Another aspie video

• +1

His eye's aren't wideset

Have you made an account yet?
lol apparently the mods are behind all of this, at the moment no one can log into the forum, so lookism.net doesn't get flooded with alts.

But from what I heard it's not gonna last for long

lol apparently the mods are behind all of this, at the moment no one can log into the forum, so lookism.net doesn't get flooded with alts.

But from what I heard it's not gonna last for long
Yeah that happens, as soon as the floodgates open schizos make at least 5 alts at a time each with different personalities

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Your eyes aren't wide set. Decent eyebrows but the actual brow ridge is too high, without the fat pads to give hooding. You also seem to have barely any eyelashes, certainly not that are prominent. These two mean your upper eyelids are extremely exposed, and your eyes look rounder and taller. That's the cause of the problem.

Your weight is more of a flaw though, being brutally honest. Your face looks disgustingly gaunt, and you've got a twig neck that looks even smaller with your longer hair.

The chin is only minor.

• +1
7/10 on the elf scale, run high elf game and slay.

• +1
Your eyes aren't wide set. Decent eyebrows but the actual brow ridge is too high, without the fat pads to give hooding. You also seem to have barely any eyelashes, certainly not that are prominent. These two mean your upper eyelids are extremely exposed, and your eyes look rounder and taller. That's the cause of the problem.

Your weight is more of a flaw though, being brutally honest. Your face looks disgustingly gaunt, and you've got a twig neck that looks even smaller with your longer hair.

The chin is only minor.

brutal weight pill

eating is so hard though

• +1
View attachment 41477

brutal weight pill

eating is so hard though
Eating is fucking easy, literally just do it 3-4x a day 800-1000 calorie meals if you're having such a hard time

If you're such a fag that you can't even do that then just order some weightgaining shake or some shit and drink that everyday