Rate my side profile

wombatchew

wombatchew

Iron
Been norwooding since 16 so hair is too far gone to save.

Attachments

• 20210118_203745.jpg
    20210118_203745.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 163
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
actually good.
The glasses and hairline are 2 biggest downsides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 6475
you have good side profile you just need to shave your hair i think that its receded too much but your eye area seems to be in the same level as your ear witch probably means that you have hunter eyes, I dont know about posture tho it seems like your back is not straight but i cannot tell for sure. You need to get hair transplant and you will be good and use contacts instead of glasses, your nose is good but idk if its crooked on the sides but you can easily ascend

You could probably save the hair to a certain extent with microneedling, fin, etc. Depends on how old you are I guess

It’s good, shame about the hair

You could probably save the hair to a certain extent with microneedling, fin, etc. Depends on how old you are I guess
I'm 24. Did fin/minox/microneedling for a few years and it slowed it down but didn't recover any ground

you have good side profile you just need to shave your hair i think that its receded too much but your eye area seems to be in the same level as your ear witch probably means that you have hunter eyes, I dont know about posture tho it seems like your back is not straight but i cannot tell for sure. You need to get hair transplant and you will be good and use contacts instead of glasses, your nose is good but idk if its crooked on the sides but you can easily ascend
I think I have slight NCT? Think it might be just on one side

Attachments

• 20210116_211151.jpg
    20210116_211151.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 117
  • +1
Reactions: metagross

I think I have slight NCT? Think it might be just on one side
what is NCT? you have a great eye area try to lose some weight if your cheekbones are not defined and you can run that jeremmy meeks look

what is NCT? you have a great eye area try to lose some weight if your cheekbones are not defined and you can run that jeremmy meeks look
Negative canthal tilt

Looks good but nothing will save your hair so who cares