Rate my stylemaxxing

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Ok, so I decided to improve in other areas such as not face, so I hopefully choose this nice combo. I certainly like it. I call this combo the ''Inner Animal''

Definitly better than me wearing hoodies to hide my belly fat imo

The shirt is also graphic tee (touchable material, not printed picture but its fabric as picture)

I also like adidas maxxing:

I bought a few more shirts and calvin klein shirt. Can post that too

Thats what I got from london

@Sizzurp

badromance

badromance

Banned
:lul::lul:
why would you buy clothes now ?

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
caged so hard at first outfit :lul::lul:

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Yeah its deffo a improvement on what you where wearing before, Lets see the CK stuff i own a few of those. dont wear them anymore tho, nots not my style that was me last year.

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Looks too tryhard why go out with that in the winter lmao

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
you almost mog @Arceus300

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
What calvin klein shirts did you buy?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Looks too tryhard why go out with that in the winter lmao
Good for summer tho
What calvin klein shirts did you buy?
Just one, I have a few from before so Its just a black one with Calvin Klein black written on it. ill take a pic
you almost mog @Arceus300
So close but yet so far
:lul::lul:
why would you buy clothes now ?
Why not, being on london + its on sale + its not available in balkans. They had a huge clearance

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

CK is okay, some people just buy only brands thinking that is style, freeking funny as shit, they look like dickheads, I used to be like this years ago. i was such a prick...
I mostly buy generic brand shit tbh people still compliment me so its fine to be a cheapcel it seems. I do have some ralph lauren shit but i feel like a cunt when wearing it tbh

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

I mostly buy generic brand shit tbh people still compliment me so its fine to be a cheapcel it seems. I do have some ralph lauren ship but i feel like a cunt when wearing it tbh
Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...
Honeslty if you dont have mong combos and you look decent facially then you can pull off most shit and still look good

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Honeslty if you dont have mong combos and you look decent facially then you can pull off most shit and still look good
Oh dont worry, I can pull it off, i just dont like it no more, i spend over 900 or so pounds on Armani,CK,Pierre bla bla bla i dont even wear it.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

Oh dont worry, I can pull it off, i just dont like it no more, i spend over 900 or so pounds on Armani,CK,Pierre bla bla bla i dont even wear it.
Good luck selling it :feelsrope:
You could've bought a sick watch to flex with tbh

Phad

Phad

JATT
I saw the shirt and scrolled right down. Fatman watch tmf and alpha m for the fashion advice.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

DarknLost

DarknLost

Temp. Banned
stop ordering from wish.com/10

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
COPE. Big brand logos Look So awful. Same with that print on the t shirt in the 1st pic. Best way to dress is plain top (tshirt, turtleneck, crewneck, swerater, basically anything but hoodies) And jeans or black pants

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
COPE. Big brand logos Look So awful. Same with that print on the t shirt in the 1st pic. Best way to dress is plain top (tshirt, turtleneck, crewneck, swerater, basically anything but hoodies) And jeans or black pants
Most of that I already wear tho. What do you think bout jacket? I still think its a pretty good shirt imo

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
cloth copers, wear nameless brand that FITS you the best. 10 dollars walmart black tshirt that fits perfect > 50 dollars *insert overpriced brand* one

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
Most of that I already wear tho. What do you think bout jacket? I still think its a pretty good shirt imo
I dont Wear jackets besides my ugly winter jacket. The thing is, at least where i live, that showing off brand logos is supposed to show off wealth And adidas is not anything impressive And everyone can afford it here. I would need to wear brands like YSL, Gucci or some shit to Look rich. Basically all these CK adidas And shit are for plebs here And additionally they are ugly So Its better to go for plain unless you are uber rich And can afford the top high-end brands

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
CK is okay, some people just buy only brands thinking that is style, freeking funny as shit, they look like dickheads, I used to be like this years ago. i was such a prick...
Cope with designer you not only mog but you mog mog mog
images.jpeg

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
hoodies look really good if you have a good frame and are jacked + tall

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alexanderr Ratings 1
GUTS9770 Ratings 3
sgt_iron Ratings 1