Rate my stylemaxxing

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Ok, so I decided to improve in other areas such as not face, so I hopefully choose this nice combo. I certainly like it. I call this combo the ''Inner Animal''

Definitly better than me wearing hoodies to hide my belly fat imo

The shirt is also graphic tee (touchable material, not printed picture but its fabric as picture)

I also like adidas maxxing:

I bought a few more shirts and calvin klein shirt. Can post that too

Thats what I got from london

@Sizzurp

badromance

badromance

Banned
:lul::lul:
why would you buy clothes now ?

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
caged so hard at first outfit :lul::lul:

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Yeah its deffo a improvement on what you where wearing before, Lets see the CK stuff i own a few of those. dont wear them anymore tho, nots not my style that was me last year.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Looks too tryhard why go out with that in the winter lmao

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
you almost mog @Arceus300

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
What calvin klein shirts did you buy?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Looks too tryhard why go out with that in the winter lmao
Good for summer tho
What calvin klein shirts did you buy?
Just one, I have a few from before so Its just a black one with Calvin Klein black written on it. ill take a pic
you almost mog @Arceus300
So close but yet so far
:lul::lul:
why would you buy clothes now ?
Why not, being on london + its on sale + its not available in balkans. They had a huge clearance

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

CK is okay, some people just buy only brands thinking that is style, freeking funny as shit, they look like dickheads, I used to be like this years ago. i was such a prick...
I mostly buy generic brand shit tbh people still compliment me so its fine to be a cheapcel it seems. I do have some ralph lauren shit but i feel like a cunt when wearing it tbh

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
I mostly buy generic brand shit tbh people still compliment me so its fine to be a cheapcel it seems. I do have some ralph lauren ship but i feel like a cunt when wearing it tbh
Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...
Honeslty if you dont have mong combos and you look decent facially then you can pull off most shit and still look good

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Honeslty if you dont have mong combos and you look decent facially then you can pull off most shit and still look good
Oh dont worry, I can pull it off, i just dont like it no more, i spend over 900 or so pounds on Armani,CK,Pierre bla bla bla i dont even wear it.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Oh dont worry, I can pull it off, i just dont like it no more, i spend over 900 or so pounds on Armani,CK,Pierre bla bla bla i dont even wear it.
How do you get the money

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

Good luck selling it :feelsrope:
You could've bought a sick watch to flex with tbh

Phad

Phad

JATT
I saw the shirt and scrolled right down. Fatman watch tmf and alpha m for the fashion advice.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

DarknLost

DarknLost

King Of Aspies
stop ordering from wish.com/10

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
COPE. Big brand logos Look So awful. Same with that print on the t shirt in the 1st pic. Best way to dress is plain top (tshirt, turtleneck, crewneck, swerater, basically anything but hoodies) And jeans or black pants

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
COPE. Big brand logos Look So awful. Same with that print on the t shirt in the 1st pic. Best way to dress is plain top (tshirt, turtleneck, crewneck, swerater, basically anything but hoodies) And jeans or black pants
Most of that I already wear tho. What do you think bout jacket? I still think its a pretty good shirt imo

freakofnature

freakofnature

fuck flowers
cloth copers, wear nameless brand that FITS you the best. 10 dollars walmart black tshirt that fits perfect > 50 dollars *insert overpriced brand* one

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
Most of that I already wear tho. What do you think bout jacket? I still think its a pretty good shirt imo
I dont Wear jackets besides my ugly winter jacket. The thing is, at least where i live, that showing off brand logos is supposed to show off wealth And adidas is not anything impressive And everyone can afford it here. I would need to wear brands like YSL, Gucci or some shit to Look rich. Basically all these CK adidas And shit are for plebs here And additionally they are ugly So Its better to go for plain unless you are uber rich And can afford the top high-end brands

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
CK is okay, some people just buy only brands thinking that is style, freeking funny as shit, they look like dickheads, I used to be like this years ago. i was such a prick...
Cope with designer you not only mog but you mog mog mog
images-jpeg.19971

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
hoodies look really good if you have a good frame and are jacked + tall

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
which one
Height in Slovenia, but that about it.
Im getting to a decent frame tho just takes time. Compared to non lifter I have a good frame but to lifters its nothing much

I definitly do look better than some gym goers in my gym imo,but atleast they workout

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
I think simple dark colored clothes without any patterns on them would be fine for you

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Do you slay now?
Ill send you my girl matches, but I dont message them. I told in another post Im focusing on youtube and gym, having a LTR now is too time consuming for me especially as finals are coming up
I think simple dark colored clothes without any patterns on them would be fine for you
I have those tho already

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
Height in Slovenia, but that about it.
Im getting to a decent frame tho just takes time. Compared to non lifter I have a good frame but to lifters its nothing much

I definitly do look better than some gym goers in my gym imo,but atleast they workout
go for roid

im looking into it for now, as soon as i find a source that ships to the europe, i will send u a link

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
go for roid

im looking into it for now, as soon as i find a source that ships to the europe, i will send u a link
You can send me a link, but Im not using it before 24. Especially due to my history of family balding and just health issues, Im not going that low to roid imo. Will roid when lifting for +4-5 years

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
that eye area fucks u up so bad u might as well go for depresso look wear u where edgy dark stuff
also grow out ur hair

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I actually like the jacket in the first one. Personally it wouldn't suit me but I like it on you.

I mostly just buy off brand shit at Walmart and it actually looks good. On a good body everything looks good

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
he needs canthopexy
Nah imo I need bottom lip but its not over for me
that eye area fucks u up so bad u might as well go for depresso look wear u where edgy dark stuff
also grow out ur hair
Yes I ussaly just get messy curly hair imo so its not that good, I like shorter but I will keep longer if thats better
I actually like the jacket in the first one. Personally it wouldn't suit me but I like it on you.

I mostly just buy off brand shit at Walmart and it actually looks good. On a good body everything looks good
Except my little pony shirts that shit looks retarded on a good body even

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
Nah imo I need bottom lip but its not over for me

Yes I ussaly just get messy curly hair imo so its not that good, I like shorter but I will keep longer if thats better

Except my little pony shirts that shit looks retarded on a good body even
im saying you since 2 months, you need C-A-N-T-H-O-P-E-X-Y

we both need it.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
im saying you since 2 months, you need C-A-N-T-H-O-P-E-X-Y

we both need it.
No, you don't NEED it. It would help if you are looking for girls that you cannot attract, but you don't actually NEED it. You only need to die (in its sense, nothing lasts forever)

At the moment I don't think I NEED to date 6.5 IRL's out of 10. Also canthopexy could make other issues.

Inb4 cope

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
Real human bean

nattycel

nattycel

low energycel
Go for a plain polo shirt with black jacket style, that will look better on you I think.

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
nattycel

nattycel

low energycel
Oh lol thats a nice jacket tho

I have tons of black shirts like brands, trying to try something new with white jacket combo im

its a good jacket ngl
Oh ok but large art and logos on shirts and jackets don't look good man

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
Ok, so I decided to improve in other areas such as not face, so I hopefully choose this nice combo. I certainly like it. I call this combo the ''Inner Animal''

The shirt is also graphic tee (touchable material, not printed picture but its fabric as picture)

@Sizzurp
Is that denim :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Phad

Phad

JATT
Yeh on shirts not really, on jackets its unique imo.
Fatman it doesn’t, it makes u look tryhard and seem like a kid. Ur bout to be in college, plain minimalistic styles would suit u best

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel

@Sizzurp
bit of the old cope. but nice clothes tbh

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Is that denim :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Its a brand that bassicly doesent exist anymore. Googled it and their site is closed
Fatman it doesn’t, it makes u look tryhard and seem like a kid. Ur bout to be in college, plain minimalistic styles would suit u best
I see. Imma keep it simple, Ill keep this one in a collection tho as it was still 30 pounds. Will get in use tho

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
Its a brand that bassicly doesent exist anymore. Googled it and their site is closed

I see. Imma keep it simple, Ill keep this one in a collection tho as it was still 30 pounds. Will get in use tho
I'd usually disapprove of the white jacket.
But just go ahead and wear it.
You look good in it.
Besides you're still young.
Try on different clothe/hair styles as much as you can.
Because when you become oldcel you're going to be sorry you didn't when you were younger. :feelsyay:

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
I think dark - grey clothes without any stamps-prints-impress-etc will suit you better. Besides, do you do this poses like in the 5th photo irl? If you do, don't.

R

RustyNail

Trainee
What kindnof brand? They seem quite expensive

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I'd usually disapprove of the white jacket.
But just go ahead and wear it.
You look good in it.
Besides you're still young.
Try on different clothe/hair styles as much as you can.
Because when you become oldcel you're going to be sorry you didn't when you were younger. :feelsyay:
Im just gonna go with ''IDC what others think of me and wear it cause I like it''

Whats the worst that could happen?
Holy shit I just watched this movie
Im watching it rn
What kindnof brand? They seem quite expensive
Few of them are not avialable, litteraly the site deosent exist anymore. I think for shirt its called Devin which is down. For jacket I have to check but I got it for 30pounds, original was 80 pounds I think

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Im just gonna go with ''IDC what others think of me and wear it cause I like it''

Whats the worst that could happen?

Im watching it rn

Few of them are not avialable, litteraly the site deosent exist anymore. I think for shirt its called Devin which is down. For jacket I have to check but I got it for 30pounds, original was 80 pounds I think
just levimaxx and tom hilfigermaxx bro

kobecel

kobecel

6'5
That first outfit looks gay AF:feelswhat:

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

I have this jacket and the white one. All other were from when I was fat imo and I had no style back then
buy a leather one, and a denim oldschool one

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Might just wait and see how I will look bodywise (higher bodyfat or lower, because right now in past year its flacuating.

Also I found out with a black shirt it fits way better
ugh make sure the shirt matches your shoe color

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
This pretty much describes me. You get to the point where you just roll your eyes at the latest Yeezy’s. Utter cringe how everyone dresses the same thinking they’re cool

Coping

Coping

Zephir
Looks pretty good tbh but there can’t be any words on the shirt or the flowers on the back otherwise it looks good, reminder tho you will never fashion mog this
1EA5C52F-6D22-42F8-91C8-18B6203AB9D0.jpeg

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
the open shirts suit you, accentuate your shoulders (we have similar frames and it works for me, too, although you're a bit buffer than me because I haven't worked out in a while)

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
This pretty much describes me. You get to the point where you just roll your eyes at the latest Yeezy’s. Utter cringe how everyone dresses the same thinking they’re cool
Nigclothes. Just wear plain or classy stuff. Only people wearing Yeezy, Jordan, etc. are nignogs and whites/non-blacks that want to be like them (arguably, a lot of people now).

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
Nigclothes. Just wear plain or classy stuff. Only people wearing Yeezy, Jordan, etc. are nignogs and whites/non-blacks that want to be like them (arguably, a lot of people now).
People of high status wear nice overcoats and boots anyways. Most designer brands nowadays are marketed towards the lower class
1550053590837-jpeg.20319

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
People of high status wear nice overcoats and boots anyways. Most designer brands nowadays are marketed towards the lower class
Yes, because lower class are indoctrinated to buy these things to feel of higher value.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
mojopin

mojopin

Villain
brutal fashion pill

Yeh but you ussaly wont come to school with good shoes imo
In England you wear uniform so people actually make an effort when they get to wear normal clothes

xz90

xz90

Banned
looking good

E

Esteban

Trainee
Absolutely 0 chance to slay with the first outfit wtf is that lmao.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Absolutely 0 chance to slay with the first outfit wtf is that lmao.
Indeed that shit is too exaggerated and that big logo on the front and back lmfao. You dont even go like this to a date, going out with this casually is cringe asf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarknLost Ratings 0
Absi Ratings 8
Gudru Ratings 5