Rate my stylemaxxing

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Ok, so I decided to improve in other areas such as not face, so I hopefully choose this nice combo. I certainly like it. I call this combo the ''Inner Animal''

Definitly better than me wearing hoodies to hide my belly fat imo

The shirt is also graphic tee (touchable material, not printed picture but its fabric as picture)

I also like adidas maxxing:

I bought a few more shirts and calvin klein shirt. Can post that too

Thats what I got from london

@Sizzurp

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Lorsss, SeiGun and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
:lul::lul:
why would you buy clothes now ?

caged so hard at first outfit :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, looksmaxxtocope and 4 others
Yeah its deffo a improvement on what you where wearing before, Lets see the CK stuff i own a few of those. dont wear them anymore tho, nots not my style that was me last year.

Looks too tryhard why go out with that in the winter lmao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
you almost mog @Arceus300

What calvin klein shirts did you buy?

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Looks too tryhard why go out with that in the winter lmao
Good for summer tho
Just one, I have a few from before so Its just a black one with Calvin Klein black written on it. ill take a pic
you almost mog @Arceus300
So close but yet so far
:lul::lul:
why would you buy clothes now ?
Why not, being on london + its on sale + its not available in balkans. They had a huge clearance

CK is okay, some people just buy only brands thinking that is style, freeking funny as shit, they look like dickheads, I used to be like this years ago. i was such a prick...

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 701 and FatmanO
CK is okay, some people just buy only brands thinking that is style, freeking funny as shit, they look like dickheads, I used to be like this years ago. i was such a prick...
I mostly buy generic brand shit tbh people still compliment me so its fine to be a cheapcel it seems. I do have some ralph lauren shit but i feel like a cunt when wearing it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I mostly buy generic brand shit tbh people still compliment me so its fine to be a cheapcel it seems. I do have some ralph lauren ship but i feel like a cunt when wearing it tbh

Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 701
Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...
Honeslty if you dont have mong combos and you look decent facially then you can pull off most shit and still look good

• +1
Honeslty if you dont have mong combos and you look decent facially then you can pull off most shit and still look good

Oh dont worry, I can pull it off, i just dont like it no more, i spend over 900 or so pounds on Armani,CK,Pierre bla bla bla i dont even wear it.

Oh dont worry, I can pull it off, i just dont like it no more, i spend over 900 or so pounds on Armani,CK,Pierre bla bla bla i dont even wear it.
How do you get the money

Good luck selling it :feelsrope:
You could've bought a sick watch to flex with tbh

Good luck selling it :feelsrope:
You could've bought a sick watch to flex with tbh
Eh watches arent that much, Ik most are 200-500e. I have a calvin klein one for 200euro

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I saw the shirt and scrolled right down. Fatman watch tmf and alpha m for the fashion advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 999
stop ordering from wish.com/10

• +1
Reactions: Phad
COPE. Big brand logos Look So awful. Same with that print on the t shirt in the 1st pic. Best way to dress is plain top (tshirt, turtleneck, crewneck, swerater, basically anything but hoodies) And jeans or black pants

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Phad
COPE. Big brand logos Look So awful. Same with that print on the t shirt in the 1st pic. Best way to dress is plain top (tshirt, turtleneck, crewneck, swerater, basically anything but hoodies) And jeans or black pants
Most of that I already wear tho. What do you think bout jacket? I still think its a pretty good shirt imo

cloth copers, wear nameless brand that FITS you the best. 10 dollars walmart black tshirt that fits perfect > 50 dollars *insert overpriced brand* one

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad and adrianolm
Most of that I already wear tho. What do you think bout jacket? I still think its a pretty good shirt imo
I dont Wear jackets besides my ugly winter jacket. The thing is, at least where i live, that showing off brand logos is supposed to show off wealth And adidas is not anything impressive And everyone can afford it here. I would need to wear brands like YSL, Gucci or some shit to Look rich. Basically all these CK adidas And shit are for plebs here And additionally they are ugly So Its better to go for plain unless you are uber rich And can afford the top high-end brands

Cope with designer you not only mog but you mog mog mog
Images

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
hoodies look really good if you have a good frame and are jacked + tall

Do you slay now?

which one
Height in Slovenia, but that about it.
Im getting to a decent frame tho just takes time. Compared to non lifter I have a good frame but to lifters its nothing much

I definitly do look better than some gym goers in my gym imo,but atleast they workout

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
I think simple dark colored clothes without any patterns on them would be fine for you

• +1
Do you slay now?
Ill send you my girl matches, but I dont message them. I told in another post Im focusing on youtube and gym, having a LTR now is too time consuming for me especially as finals are coming up
I think simple dark colored clothes without any patterns on them would be fine for you
I have those tho already

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Height in Slovenia, but that about it.
Im getting to a decent frame tho just takes time. Compared to non lifter I have a good frame but to lifters its nothing much

I definitly do look better than some gym goers in my gym imo,but atleast they workout

go for roid

im looking into it for now, as soon as i find a source that ships to the europe, i will send u a link

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
go for roid

im looking into it for now, as soon as i find a source that ships to the europe, i will send u a link
You can send me a link, but Im not using it before 24. Especially due to my history of family balding and just health issues, Im not going that low to roid imo. Will roid when lifting for +4-5 years

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and HailToTheKing
that eye area fucks u up so bad u might as well go for depresso look wear u where edgy dark stuff
also grow out ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I actually like the jacket in the first one. Personally it wouldn't suit me but I like it on you.

I mostly just buy off brand shit at Walmart and it actually looks good. On a good body everything looks good

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Ogre and FatmanO
he needs canthopexy
Nah imo I need bottom lip but its not over for me
that eye area fucks u up so bad u might as well go for depresso look wear u where edgy dark stuff
also grow out ur hair
Yes I ussaly just get messy curly hair imo so its not that good, I like shorter but I will keep longer if thats better
I actually like the jacket in the first one. Personally it wouldn't suit me but I like it on you.

I mostly just buy off brand shit at Walmart and it actually looks good. On a good body everything looks good
Except my little pony shirts that shit looks retarded on a good body even

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Nah imo I need bottom lip but its not over for me

Yes I ussaly just get messy curly hair imo so its not that good, I like shorter but I will keep longer if thats better

Except my little pony shirts that shit looks retarded on a good body even

im saying you since 2 months, you need C-A-N-T-H-O-P-E-X-Y

we both need it.

im saying you since 2 months, you need C-A-N-T-H-O-P-E-X-Y

we both need it.
No, you don't NEED it. It would help if you are looking for girls that you cannot attract, but you don't actually NEED it. You only need to die (in its sense, nothing lasts forever)

At the moment I don't think I NEED to date 6.5 IRL's out of 10. Also canthopexy could make other issues.

Inb4 cope