Rate my stylemaxxing

Shirts with prints are a no

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel

are ya fuckin gay?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Real human bean

Go for a plain polo shirt with black jacket style, that will look better on you I think.

Oh lol thats a nice jacket tho

I have tons of black shirts like brands, trying to try something new with white jacket combo im

its a good jacket ngl
Oh ok but large art and logos on shirts and jackets don't look good man

Oh ok but large art and logos on shirts and jackets don't look good man
Yeh on shirts not really, on jackets its unique imo.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Ok, so I decided to improve in other areas such as not face, so I hopefully choose this nice combo. I certainly like it. I call this combo the ''Inner Animal''

Definitly better than me wearing hoodies to hide my belly fat imo

The shirt is also graphic tee (touchable material, not printed picture but its fabric as picture)

I also like adidas maxxing:

I bought a few more shirts and calvin klein shirt. Can post that too

Thats what I got from london

@Sizzurp

Is that denim :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Yeh on shirts not really, on jackets its unique imo.
Fatman it doesn’t, it makes u look tryhard and seem like a kid. Ur bout to be in college, plain minimalistic styles would suit u best

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ok, so I decided to improve in other areas such as not face, so I hopefully choose this nice combo. I certainly like it. I call this combo the ''Inner Animal''

Definitly better than me wearing hoodies to hide my belly fat imo

The shirt is also graphic tee (touchable material, not printed picture but its fabric as picture)

I also like adidas maxxing:

I bought a few more shirts and calvin klein shirt. Can post that too

Thats what I got from london

@Sizzurp

bit of the old cope. but nice clothes tbh

Is that denim :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Its a brand that bassicly doesent exist anymore. Googled it and their site is closed
Fatman it doesn’t, it makes u look tryhard and seem like a kid. Ur bout to be in college, plain minimalistic styles would suit u best
I see. Imma keep it simple, Ill keep this one in a collection tho as it was still 30 pounds. Will get in use tho

Its a brand that bassicly doesent exist anymore. Googled it and their site is closed

I see. Imma keep it simple, Ill keep this one in a collection tho as it was still 30 pounds. Will get in use tho
I'd usually disapprove of the white jacket.
But just go ahead and wear it.
You look good in it.
Besides you're still young.
Try on different clothe/hair styles as much as you can.
Because when you become oldcel you're going to be sorry you didn't when you were younger. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
@FatmanO this reminded me of u

I think dark - grey clothes without any stamps-prints-impress-etc will suit you better. Besides, do you do this poses like in the 5th photo irl? If you do, don't.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
What kindnof brand? They seem quite expensive

I'd usually disapprove of the white jacket.
But just go ahead and wear it.
You look good in it.
Besides you're still young.
Try on different clothe/hair styles as much as you can.
Because when you become oldcel you're going to be sorry you didn't when you were younger. :feelsyay:

Im just gonna go with ''IDC what others think of me and wear it cause I like it''

Whats the worst that could happen?
Holy shit I just watched this movie
Im watching it rn
What kindnof brand? They seem quite expensive
Few of them are not avialable, litteraly the site deosent exist anymore. I think for shirt its called Devin which is down. For jacket I have to check but I got it for 30pounds, original was 80 pounds I think

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Im just gonna go with ''IDC what others think of me and wear it cause I like it''

Whats the worst that could happen?

Im watching it rn

Few of them are not avialable, litteraly the site deosent exist anymore. I think for shirt its called Devin which is down. For jacket I have to check but I got it for 30pounds, original was 80 pounds I think
just levimaxx and tom hilfigermaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Phad
just levimaxx and tom hilfigermaxx bro
Yeh Im calvin klein and Levi's (one shirt) maxxing. Still like it even If I wont wear it, makes me feel unique.

• +1
That first outfit looks gay AF:feelswhat:

I have this jacket and the white one. All other were from when I was fat imo and I had no style back then
buy a leather one, and a denim oldschool one

buy a leather one, and a denim oldschool one
Might just wait and see how I will look bodywise (higher bodyfat or lower, because right now in past year its flacuating.

Also I found out with a black shirt it fits way better

• +1
Might just wait and see how I will look bodywise (higher bodyfat or lower, because right now in past year its flacuating.

ugh make sure the shirt matches your shoe color

I caged for second pic for some reason, but jacket looks decent anyways

• +1
Yeah i used to be that guy in the early stages trying to find my style, i started in 2016 buying new stuff my wardope was clothes that bought for me when i went to highscool, needed a massive overhaul, I wanted brands because i never had an of them, i always had sense of style i found my own style now, but i cant even wear brands anymore i feel so stupid wearing it and just try hard...
This pretty much describes me. You get to the point where you just roll your eyes at the latest Yeezy’s. Utter cringe how everyone dresses the same thinking they’re cool

• +1
Looks pretty good tbh but there can’t be any words on the shirt or the flowers on the back otherwise it looks good, reminder tho you will never fashion mog this
1EA5C52F 6D22 42F8 91C8 18B6203AB9D0

the open shirts suit you, accentuate your shoulders (we have similar frames and it works for me, too, although you're a bit buffer than me because I haven't worked out in a while)

• +1
This pretty much describes me. You get to the point where you just roll your eyes at the latest Yeezy’s. Utter cringe how everyone dresses the same thinking they’re cool
Nigclothes. Just wear plain or classy stuff. Only people wearing Yeezy, Jordan, etc. are nignogs and whites/non-blacks that want to be like them (arguably, a lot of people now).

Nigclothes. Just wear plain or classy stuff. Only people wearing Yeezy, Jordan, etc. are nignogs and whites/non-blacks that want to be like them (arguably, a lot of people now).
People of high status wear nice overcoats and boots anyways. Most designer brands nowadays are marketed towards the lower class

People of high status wear nice overcoats and boots anyways. Most designer brands nowadays are marketed towards the lower class
Yes, because lower class are indoctrinated to buy these things to feel of higher value.

brutal fashion pill

Yeh but you ussaly wont come to school with good shoes imo
In England you wear uniform so people actually make an effort when they get to wear normal clothes

• +1
looking good

• +1
  • +1
Absolutely 0 chance to slay with the first outfit wtf is that lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Absolutely 0 chance to slay with the first outfit wtf is that lmao.
Indeed that shit is too exaggerated and that big logo on the front and back lmfao. You dont even go like this to a date, going out with this casually is cringe asf.