Banned
sorry for my shitty quality.

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Looks horrific start lifting and bulk up and maybe go on a combat sport too to learn to fight

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
its subhuman indeed

Looks horrific start lifting and bulk up and maybe go on a combat sport too to learn to fight
This alone would help alot you look high prenatal T and you need to train neck. Maybe get a slight tan and get a better haircut

This alone would help alot you look high prenatal T and you need to train neck. Maybe get a slight tan and get a better haircut
my coach said i should eat a lot and go to gym 3 times a week for now. i'm 6'4 and my weight is 145,505 pounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
zyros ass nigga

my coach said i should eat a lot and go to gym 3 times a week for now. i'm 6'4 and my weight is 145,505 pounds
You have so much slaying potential, can I PM you?

Skinny twink body. Gymcel asap

you look like you listen to heavy metal while carving in wood with a pocket knife that you have with you because you have zero self defence capacity

you look like you listen to heavy metal while carving in wood with a pocket knife that you have with you because you have zero self defence capacity
i have a pistol and i used to go kung fu. i still remember how to play with people's bones.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope
Just too long midsection, otherwise it'd be fine I think.

only fatman has a worse physique than you