Rate my SUBHUMAN non-existent browridge and hairline

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
MVIMG 20200707 191014

I know it's over. This is my natural hairline btw, like as in IM BEGINNING BALDING WITH THIS AS MY BASE.

Truly its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7240 and 6 others
no eyebrow ridge for your cock bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, wateriswet and Deleted member 6095
My natural hairline is a round 5 head. Currently saving up $10k for a hairline lowering procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6095
Can anyone morph my hairline forward?

Just shave it off bro :bluepill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Tyronecell, sytyl and 4 others
My natural hairline is a round 5 head. Currently saving up $10k for a hairline lowering procedure.

Can I ask if you are getting the one where they cut the scalp and pull it forward, or a hair transplant forward procedure? I'm trying to decide on which one I should do

Can I ask if you are getting the one where they cut the scalp and pull it forward, or a hair transplant forward procedure? I'm trying to decide on which one I should do
Cutting the scalp and pulling it down. The surgeon combines it with a reverse browlift so I will see if that helps out my high-set eyebrows as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Cutting the scalp and pulling it down. The surgeon combines it with a reverse browlift so I will see if that helps out my high-set eyebrows as well.
Exactly what I would need too I think. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
FOREHEAD IMPLANT ASAP

3b2453c61fbdff9b0c53e9793e5963a0

jfl Cavill and I aren't the same species

Aren't you better off by going to Turkey and getting some hair transplant?

Aren't you better off by going to Turkey and getting some hair transplant?
It won't look natural and if you start balding you will need to keep getting multiple transplants. Imagine having a full hairline and balding right behind it.

Wtf ur hairline looks good? I dont see any recession

It's not that bad bro, just save up for the forehead reduction surgery and start fin

• Love it
It's not that bad bro, just save up for the forehead reduction surgery and start fin
Yes I was talking to a another user with a similar issue. Forehead reduction + eyebrow lowering will fix most of my issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
View attachment 500359

I know it's over.

Truly its over.

ITS NOT OVER BRO.. its Beyond over.. never began in the first place.. not but srsly just get a fkn hair transplant whilst declaring war on the norwood reaper. Also you must be some other -cel as well if mini details like that make you think its over jfl

• +1
Wait man if you're prone to hair loss getting that surgery isn't a good idea. Just get a hair transplant that lowers it.

• +1
So you have a 3 incher and still balding?
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Your hairline isn’t bad what the fuck . Bro this is an aspie post don’t listen to the people hating

• Love it
Your hairline isn’t bad what the fuck . Bro this is an aspie post don’t listen to the people hating
Wait man if you're prone to hair loss getting that surgery isn't a good idea. Just get a hair transplant that lowers it.
ITS NOT OVER BRO.. its Beyond over.. never began in the first place.. not but srsly just get a fkn hair transplant whilst declaring war on the norwood reaper. Also you must be some other -cel as well if mini details like that make you think its over jfl

Lifefuel bros thanks. Its bad but I know it isn't garbage like some people have. Just wish I had Zayn Malik Norwood negative 2

0 browridgecels rise up

• +1
I was born with a Norwood 0 on one side and a Norwood 1.5 on the other. It looked like that as a kid and I’ve had it my whole life. It looks like shit

• So Sad
Same age as me. How long have you been receding?
Not even norwooding, even hair loss/diffuse thinning everywhere. That's my natural hairline before balding

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079