Rate my subhuman profile

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

Ideal assension would be jaw surgery and buccal fat removal? Anything I can do about my nose angle being the same as my forehead?
I need a thicker neck too. What are the worst failos here?

PSL 3 profile boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: toptearmm
The forehead slope is something I have no idea about and maybe the worst thing. I would have to see a morph of just forehead straighter to tell...

Chin actually isn't that bad, but jaw could use more definition.

Nose tip could be rotated up some. And yes, upper lip is also thin, but least of your worries.

The forehead slope is something I have no idea about and maybe the worst thing. I would have to see a morph of just forehead straighter to tell...

Chin actually isn't that bad, but jaw could use more definition.

Nose tip could be rotated up some. And yes, upper lip is also thin, but least of your worries.
someone on lookism morphed my profile to gigachad but they deleted the picture and I unfortunately didn't save it. But yeah they made my forehead straighter

Really bad tbh. Too many things youd have to fix

cuck skull shape

you have a stereotypical gay alien skull with mediocre forward growth, but could be worse I guess

that shallow feminine nose bridge is one of the WOAT features one can have so naturally I have it too :feelswhy:

forhead slope = masc

its the rest of your profile that is bad :
brow ridge not prominent enough
short mandible
chin isnt great either

Last edited:
fucking slayer

Looking like a car ngl

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Pendejo
honestly an average profile mogs mine to infinity and beyond. only read flaw is the hairline as you must already be aware. your chin and jaw look fine which are the most important, no bug eye look either

FIX YOUR HAIRLINE

Over for skullcels

Hilarious neurocranium size and jaw recession. It's over buddy boyo/10. At least your ramus is long and eyes are deepset.

UzJ5vV1l

Hilarious neurocranium size and jaw recession. It's over buddy boyo/10. At least your ramus is long and eyes are deepset.
Ngl my mandible is recessed but it's not THAT recessed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

Ideal assension would be jaw surgery and buccal fat removal? Anything I can do about my nose angle being the same as my forehead?
I need a thicker neck too. What are the worst failos here?

It’s over