Rate my truecel body

https://i.imgur.com/lQ6xSiC.png

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 1100 and her
That picture looks so SP, probably because of the buildings surrounding everything and the excess of plants to compensate for the polluted air that gives you pulmonary cancer just by looking at it

• JFL
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren and her
That picture looks so SP, probably because of the buildings surrounding everything and the excess of plants to compensate for the polluted air that gives you pulmonary cancer just by looking at it
Tell me, is it even worth to gymcel with a body like this? JFL

Mogs mine ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: her
average tbh

• Woah
Tell me, is it even worth to gymcel with a body like this? JFL

🧐

Your body looks alright, you're just anorexic

hips, waist, and shoulder are proportionally average.

You need to eat more and hit the gym. If you diet well and workout properly in 4 months you can gain like 10-12kgs easily.

I'd recommend you work more on your chest and abs though, these are the two most important muscles to look muscly

faebf9d23866d060daae552fc3fe69e276b87c84.jpg

Cv8MWvwXgAAWXuE.jpg:large

• +1
go lift and it will be good quick. good waist to shoulders

• Woah
🧐

You need to eat more and hit the gym. If you diet well and workout properly in 4 months you can gain like 10-12kgs easily.

I'd recommend you work more on your chest and abs though, these are the two most important muscles to look muscly

wtf lmao that guy has a chest and abs like a bodybuilder on roids but arms like a guy who lifts for 2 3 months with good genetics

Pfft. Your body is normie tier.

What is it with people vastly underestimating themselves here?

• Love it
🧐

Yeah, I think I'm underweight, but my belly is still fat, and my face is kind of bloated. Skinny fat?

wtf lmao that guy has a chest and abs like a bodybuilder on roids but arms like a guy who lifts for 2 3 months with good genetics

And he looks aesthetically af tbh

Visible abs = "He workouts! uuh, hottie!"
Big defined chest = "I want to cuddle with him and sleep with my head on his chest!!!"

Then you have other muscles like:

Big arms + shoulders (for the same of harmony) = "Oh gosh! He can do anything he wants with me and I won't be able to escape!"
Big muscly butt = "Ooooh, I can't even imagine how hard he fucks!"

Just fucking lol at working out other muscles beside these, you just workout them to not look completely non-proportional, or because you need to use them for something

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Image0 23

Big defined chest = "I want to cuddle with him and sleep with my head on his chest!!!"

Big arms + shoulders (for the same of harmony) = "Oh gosh! He can do anything he wants with me and I won't be able to escape!"

Just fucking lol at working out other muscles beside these, you just workout them to not look completely non-proportional, or because you need to use them for something
DELTS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, rockndogs and her
Yeah, I think I'm underweight, but my belly is still fat, and my face is kind of bloated. Skinny fat?

• JFL
Mogs mine to infinity

Just train everything

Atleast you have a decent face...

Right?

• JFL