I would kill for a hairline like that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 8846 and Hozay
Ethnic, still lives with mom, low smv, low appeal

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5393, ShineBright and 3 others
mirin
your eyebrows and zygos look good too, are you chad?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, BigBiceps and ascentium
mirin
your eyebrows and zygos look good too, are you chad?
I'd say chadlite, i have been approached many times though, i will do a face reveal one of these days, thanks for the compliments bro

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, BigBiceps and ascentium
Latino, been approached so I guess my appeals pretty good ngl

I am Hispanic too. That changes things—just work out, & you can slay.

i am 29 but I still mogg you hard despite the agepill.

• Love it
I am Hispanic too. That changes things—just work out, & you can slay.

i am 29 but I still mogg you hard despite the agepill.
You mog my frame 100% i'll agree with that ngl, you'd beat my ass, but yeah i should work out

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and ascentium
🤬

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hozay
@Hozay whats your ethnicity?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5912 and ArabIncel
Hispanic, Latino Mexican whatever, my parents were both born in Mexico I was born in the usa

Lotta white jbs approach you ?

• +1
I'd say a good amount tbh bro.

You won at life. Thank your Mexican parents bruh. You got something that is even better than being born into a multi-millionaire family.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Hozay and justadude
If he gets approached by a lot of girls like he says, he’s at least 6 PSL. No guy in the 4-5.75 PSL range gets a lot of approaches. Chadlite for sure.

• Love it
I should correct that: no guy in the 4-5.75 PSL gets a lot of approaches unless they have something else halo’ing like height or frame or body

• +1
If he gets approached by a lot of girls like he says, he’s at least 6 PSL. No guy in the 4-5.75 PSL range gets a lot of approaches. Chadlite for sure.
i'm not a bragging faggot but you're right tbh, face is everything, my frame is ass and never worked out longer than 4 days and i've still been approached

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You mog my frame 100% i'll agree with that ngl, you'd beat my ass, but yeah i should work out

i'm not a bragging faggot but you're right tbh, face is everything, my frame is ass and never worked out longer than 4 days and i've still been approached

ngl frame & skull are everything irl tbh. If we were at the same party no woman would talk to you because I’d smv mogg you to death. Large body is social gravity.

you’re young but you can only survive on collagen until 24 max, & after that it is increasingly smv, status, & size. Finish school & get the fuck out of your parents house. Most zoomers don’t have their own pad—it’d make the jb crushing logistics much easier trust:

“oh you have you’re own place”
She gets there & sees you have an eye for interior design & there’s not more talking after that. Just slaying. Trust.

• JFL
Reactions: bigfuel
ngl frame & skull are everything irl tbh. If we were at the same party no woman would talk to you because I’d smv mogg you to death. Large body is social gravity.

you’re young but you can only survive on collagen until 24 max, & after that it is increasingly smv, status, & size. Finish school & get the fuck out of your parents house. Most zoomers don’t have their own pad—it’d make the jb crushing logistics much easier trust:

She gets there & sees you have an eye for interior design & there’s not more talking after that. Just slaying. Trust.
Face is the most important irl, if you say otherwise you're coping "muh intimidation" no gym for your face

• +1

gymcel8-jpg.3719
no gym for your face greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HellenicChad and BigBiceps
gymcel8-jpg.3719
no gym for your face greycel
“psl is everything brah”

no gym for your sorry frame brah. it’s over.

& jfl you’re frauding your height too. Look how small you are next to that door. 5’11” should be closer to the top. that door has more sex appeal that you tbh

2D089EF2 0B0B 4A6C 8D1C C751774363C2

“psl is everything brah”

& jfl you’re frauding your height too. Look how small you are next to that door. 5’11” should be closer to the top. that door has more sex appeal that you tbh

View attachment 659491
I've seen your face lacking harmony, I can see why you're into the gym so much lol, you need to do something about those eyebrows or its a wrap, I don't need to be big, woman have already approached me being skinny. Face theory is real.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, BigBiceps and ascentium
“psl is everything brah”

View attachment 659491
8bkaiz1-png.51895

• +1
Brb derminator on hairline for 5 hours

• JFL
Hair is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Fuck my white genetics, I was born with such a high hairline its naturally twice as big as OP's forehead size

• So Sad
Fuck my white genetics, I was born with such a high hairline its naturally twice as big as OP's forehead size
my deepest condolences bro.

• +1
What do you mean by approached but like a very obvious IOI? The biggest IOI I got was a girl rubbing her foot on my lower leg

What do you mean by approached but like a very obvious IOI? The biggest IOI I got was a girl rubbing her foot on my lower leg
Well some I can recall is a girl I was walking behind in the hallways one time turn around and say "You're cute" and I was like okay lmao, this other girl just randomly came up to me and asked me what my name was and then wouldn't get off my dick the entire school year, two other girls came up to me one time in the hallways and asked if I was new and then I got both their snapchats, in the mall this girl called me hot. Radom girls would wave at me in school, much more stories like that. So yeah this sounds like a larp but girls approach you straight forward. They have done it to me.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, BigBiceps and owlofathena
  • +1
Never, always relaxed my forehead is like 3 cm
Interesting. I learned to flex my ears a few years ago (move them on their own by flexing the muscles). Big mistake as now I can't smile without moving my forehead muscles and pushing my hairline back (ears can move as a result of basically flexing the scalp muscles). I suspect that over time if you constantly flex your scalp / forehead your hairline can get a pushed back

• +1
Zayne is Pakistani just reminding u